>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 15
>More Syrian Army reinforcements pour into northern Hama
>In first 48 hours, ceasefire in Syria violated 60 times, mostly by U.S-backed "rebels" Ahrar al-Sham, US State dept. says they are not designated as terror group
>Russia kills 250 ISIS terrorists near Palmyra
>Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs says 21 rebel leaders reject ceasefire in Syria
>Israel denies Syrian army downed its jets, while tacitly admitting it's continuing to provide air support for jihadists

26 Before-and-After Pics Reveal What War Has Done to Syria - petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-photos-show-war-changed-syria/
Jihadists in "rebel"-controlled Aleppo protest against the supply of UN aid - youtu.be/qN70jXkc_LM
New South Front 15-09 - youtu.be/vq6Fbp8AZYU

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-interrogates-hezbollah-prisoners-jabhat-fateh-al-sham/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumrovec
youtube.com/watch?v=1KfaQ6pmv18
archive.fo/bKotK
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-islamist-rebels-violate-syrian-ceasefire-60-times-just-48-hours/
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.chatspike.net/?&theme=basic#kurdposting
twitter.com/MbKS15/status/776384664919506944
twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/776277550226178049
suriyegundemi.com/2016/09/15/saha-raporu-7-13-eylul-2016/
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/776417773924737029
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Assad must go vallahi vallahi

assad must go

Assad must go.

go must Assad

Why is this allowed?

almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-interrogates-hezbollah-prisoners-jabhat-fateh-al-sham/

There was a news right now that Fetullah Gulen is interested in buying and rebuilding old school in Tito's birth place and turning it into an university of his.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumrovec

Ne7na rjalak Bashar

Tengri biz menen
Death to Russia
Death to Arabs
Death to K*rds
Victory to Turkish nation
born too late to burn the enemies of tengri
born too late to conquer europe
born too early to conquer the universe
born just in time to remove slav and conquer northern levant

what a time to be alive, my contribution
youtube.com/watch?v=1KfaQ6pmv18

YA BASHAR

Can I have a sauce for the US backed rebels breaking the ceasefire bit?

>Nusra asked Israel to target field commanders of Hezbollah and air coverage for its positions

>#Nusra also asked #Israel to provide them with advanced communication and jamming equipments

archive.fo/bKotK

Biji Kurdistan! Em spas dikin. Serkeftin!

SPQR

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-islamist-rebels-violate-syrian-ceasefire-60-times-just-48-hours/

That fucking crazy rouble faggot is back.

RAPE THEM ALL

Thx. Helped me win an argument.

I posted about that guy a while ago, looks like he shut down his account now that he has been doxxed.

ibne

Armenians were so succesful that they still whine about their 1.5 gorillion up today.

well your image basically means armenian """"genocide"""" is a hoax. if armenians won all wars how come 1.5m of them died suddenly?!

>out of /sg/ all week
>come back
>nothing happened

fucking meme ceasefire

wew

>being a savage subhuman
wew lad

Mehmet, I don't give a fuck. I don't whine. I don't care. Good job slaughtering women and children lol.

Which fucking wars? Your dad shouldn't have married his sister, bruh. These are battles.

You started it

>Which fucking wars?

so you mean you win some battles but lost the war? then why do you brag about some couple of battles you won and call it rape when in the end you lost the war all together. kek.

>we dindu nuffin

get #rekt, cry moar son.

Yeah we did and fucked you good. Too bad we didn't expect you would start slaughtering women and children, oh well. Now it's a great lesson to never listen to the christianity jew and treat you like the animals you are, which we did in the second half of XX century and later with your inbred bros to the east of us, lol.

Nigga, you dumb? You were fucking numerous, you're roaches, you fought peasants and civilians that took up arms most of the time and we managed to fuck you up a bit and eventually lost lol, no fucking surprise, dude. But hey, I don't expect from you to be able to understand the concept of honor or how great it is to die fighting for your blood and honor. You're a roach, a nothing, someone who came from nowhere and who shall vanish once again, I don't even give a fuck.

good luck based nusra

I don't get it, Turks always claim it didn't happen. Then they also claim that even if it didn't happen, it was deserved

its called the survival of the fittest you moron
If its us and them, they die.

Yep, how many wars you lost against Russia again?

[spoiler]All of them[/spoiler]

hes just a dumb kid. it didnt happen. there are no gas chambers, no concentration camps etc. its not a genocide, everyone knows it but still use it as a card against turkey when necessary.

your tears are delicious.

I had to move around the last 3 days and i didn't have enough time to check the conflict...anything significant happen in the last 72 hours?

hes not a russian hes an armenian bragging about winning couple of clashes but losing the general war all together. but you are an american, its kinda expected from you to not understand.

And yet you cry about Assad killing civilians.

See:

>Armenian being this delusional while talking about honor and slaughter of women and children
At least the good guys won in the end and Armenians have to pretend they like k*rds so they can have some "allies" in the region.

nothing. people bombing around only.

Do the russians/syrian air force air drop supplies? How the fuck do the syrians still have those enclaves

no one cares about assad in turkey really. its only erdogan.

i'm not crying dude. is this like the only answer you niggers have? i told you i dont give a fuck. you can make yourself believe i'm whining or something, if you want, but i'm not, lol.

nice quads, ibne. btw i don't consider kurds to be my allies and no armenians that i know do so. you can kill each other as much as you want, you inbred cunts, lol.

SOON
O
O
N

>destroy turks
>get #rekt in the oblivion at the end

if you dont give a fuck at all why do you still respond? armenian logic people.

Not enough Jews for this

Convert the natives?

>Judaism
>convert

>muslims
>converting to Judaism
epic

Christianity then?

Implausible

>implying all the blonde blue eyed jews and nigger jews are not converts in the first place

>I don't care at all man just let me reply all of you with the pictures of my Turk folder instead of realizing how my grandparents fucked up big time, that'll show those Turks how much of I don't give a fuck
You should follow your grandparent's strategic decisions of getting rekt. At least that way your culture will stay alive instead of dissolving into little diasporas and obscurity.

Aliyah+clones.

Even the UN airdrops supplies to Deir ez-Zor

RuAF does too, indeed

Can you guys give me some predictions for how a Trump or Hillary presidency will affect the situation in Syria?

>Aliyah
other then America I think pretty much all worldwide jewish communities have been dried out, unless goyim converts are accepted

so rev up those cloning machines

Woah, who said I don't understand what happened and how things went wrong? We screwed up big time as a nation. And all this 'don't reply if you don't care' nonsense - just stop it, nigger.

P.S. My ancestors are from Eastern Armenia where they participated in ethnic cleansings and massacred azeris, so this does not apply to me wholly but I agree.

>twitter.com/MbKS15/status/776384664919506944

>8 ex-#USAF F-15Ds on delivery to #Israel (78-0561, 78-0572, 78-0573, & 80-0057) — pictures by: FlyingAnts

happy_merchant.jpeg.png.psd

twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/776277550226178049

happy_merchant.jpeg.png.psd.pdf.bmp.gif

What is keeping Israel from developing self sustaining, carbon neutral urban areas for modest people willing to emigrate?

Chechens in Syria

>'Amāq claims 'PKK sustained approx. 70 deaths, including a commander "Tabur Solar" due to above IS attack.

based ISIS

why do they do that dumb finger bullshit

delete this right now kuffar

also

>ISIS calls SDF PKK
>yfw erdogan literally controls ISIS

Kike.

Well equipped and fuckin based. Ajnad Kavkaz?

Because there's no god but Allah.

Yes.

it's what winners do

>it's gotten so bad they whine when "culturally jewish" americans intermarry with the goyim
>literally five million jews can disappear
>it's like anodah shoah

suriyegundemi.com/2016/09/15/saha-raporu-7-13-eylul-2016/

>#US soldiers with #YPG badges in Northern #Syria this week. #Aleppo #Raqqa #Hasakah

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/776417773924737029

So who is threatening to genocide who here?

AFAD & Turkish Red Crescent delivers logistic service to civillians at the region round the clock. #EuphratesShield

>Proud of causing an old woman injury.

Pretty shameful.

> slav

> (((human)))

I think we are going to find out who the humans are soon enough..

Rebels block humanitarian aid to east Aleppo

ALEPPO, SYRIA (10:00 P.M.) - The beleaguered people of east Aleppo will not be receiving any humanitarian aid tonight, thanks in large part to the rebel forces that refused to withdraw from the Castillo Highway.

Per the ceasefire guidelines, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Free Syrian Army (FSA) agreed to withdraw 1 km north of the Castillo Highway in order to allow humanitarian aid deliveries to the besieged areas of Aleppo city.

However, when the time came to withdraw their equipment and military personnel, the Free Syrian Army and their Islamist allies refused to leave the area.

Making matters worse, the Islamist rebels took advantage of the ceasefire agreement to move their forces closer to the government controlled section of the Castillo Highway; this placed their fighters within striking distance of the road.

The Islamist rebels will be asked to withdraw their forces again tomorrow morning.

>yfw when you will live to see turan unifed

Maşallah brother.

If only we didn't kill Assyrians, I'd prefer them over k*rds anytime.

do we know whats inside a typical aid package?

K*rds killed Armenians and Assyrians, Turks only helped because K*rds are incompetent without help (look at YPG pre-US intervention)
Greeks invaded Turkey and tried to ethnically cleanse Anatolia of Turks but got BTFO so Turks got their revenge