"Make America Great Again" Is hate speech

Memeworthy happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7895/democrats-response-usa-usa-chants-everything-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=dSBUGv2mDnw
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit this is gold

The hat is a racist virtue signalling. She's an idiot but she's not wrong.

Beta orbiter with the hat theft

i notice a lot of leafs switched to proxies since the get

Were you in that video, user?

This is terrible.

No words.

Dubs names the crybully.

Never let a faggot take your hate...

Even better, chanting "USA! USA!" is a racist Trump reference.

dailywire.com/news/7895/democrats-response-usa-usa-chants-everything-hank-berrien

LOL ITS HATE LANGUAGE...

Problematic Pusslord

>webm related

i'd bend her over so quick your head would spin

Wouldn't you? Fuck this country. Looking into immigrating to the US. I'd rather dodge bullets than wait for the official announcement that weedman is handing control over to the shitskins. Get was the last straw.

>Calgary

Why is a leaf wearing a Trump hat anyway? Still this bitch is nuts...

>GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how you can be this stupid and still be in Uni

of course its an ugly neckbeard with the hat

doesn't exactly help, but he should have had to balls to stand up for himself. If somebody grabbed my hat from my head they would be on the floor

>one phrase on dude's hat: "Make America Great Again"
>positive, patriotic meaning
>"hateful language"
This isn't real

I missed the get.

Oh my.

and thats how you get expelled from university

>america

my sides

You can tell by the way she shakes her ass that a nigga has cummed in her before.

>Why is a leaf wearing a Trump hat anyway?
Look at the reaction it got.

Twerking Tanya

I would leave too if my fellow countrymen were this shitty

I know right?

It's a woman with an opinion episode

It's shit like this that makes me want to go full stormfront honestly. I mean apparently I'm fucking Hitler or something so why not?

campus slut

That cunt is the kind of dumbass that voted for Trudeau

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Why are liberals behaving like mudslimes when they feel offended? It's ironic, because a mudslime would have her stoned just for opening her mouth and dressing like a slut.

Caitlyn the Cuckquean

Low IQ Lorie.

If anything she's the real racist for implying that America can only be great when it is white. who /civicandlovesallpeopleofcolour/ here?

Cunty Cathy

that's straight up political intimidation replete with thuggish standover tactics and power-tripping right out of Stalin's playbook.

Not suprising at all, especially when a nigger rules your country for 8 years.

US will never recover from this amount of leftism.

Sause?

This just replaced Lyft girl

Did no one watch "Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told"? I mean, i see on almost every thread, people still using Hitler as a "satan incarnate" example.

This is in Canada.

I talking about relativistically.

SAUCE RIGHT NOW !

how does anyone keep their cool when subjected to this treatment? i'd bash their fucking head in despite being a sickly, lanky wuss

Sure, still makes me wonder how many people here know the truth.

Hat Napping Bitch

I wish that little cuck would try and take my hat

Call the police, report harassment from a female, and theft of property by a male, supply video as evidence.

Job done.

Looks like a fake hat anyway.

That's one retarded bitch.

are they going to get that one guy in trouble for theft?

tfw fake MAGA hates deserve to be stolen

We need a plague

Reminder the left is using 'hate speech' censorship to thought control anything legitimately powerful enough to threaten their narrative.

That being said, colleges on the other hand are just trying to make a buck. So they keep colleges as safe as possible for the little fragile snowflakes to keep depositing that sweet sweet federal dollar. If that means taking people's hats, so be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSBUGv2mDnw

>Call the police, report harassment from a female, and theft of property by a male, supply video as evidence.
> Job done.

nah Trump has MAGA hats with giant letters for old people on his website

you fucking racists

IT IS A HATE SPEECH

I'm so glad that racist nu-male faggot got his hat taken off and he was too afraid to have it back
TOP KEK
whites are so fucking pathetic

>Western women

This cunt looks like one of those awkward try hard female nerds who shopped at Hot Topic as a teen and says "rawr" and "XD" in real life.

Same thing happens there senpai. Colleges are just full of leftist trash.

Triggered Tammy

I wish some faggot bitch took my hat off of my head. That is like opening the can of whoop ass

Shh. Americans are talking here.

Hate Speech Sally

Instant turnoff.

So signs aren't enough to steal? They have to steal hats off others' heads because they don't agree with them with the tornado of misinformation in their head.

I would've jumped that faggot for taking my hat. Waited for police to show up. Then have him arrested for theft.

My response to any theft of my property is instant violence. These fucks will learn.

this is what they call " highly educated on reddit "
lol

If that were me, as soon as that hat was pulled off my fists would be flying like crazy. I'd make sure that faggot at the end can never smell or bite again

t. /fit/user

You people need to learn to defend yourselves

>pic
I'm right around the Suicide stage.

That's pretty funny. Hitler's spinning in his whatever.

why are there so many sissy in unis in the west

If he did then the headlines would be "Racist xenophobic transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic mysoginistic Trump supporter beats up innocent Bystander"

I filmed the rally from another angle youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c

>[MRU, Calgary, Canada]
>Make America Great Again
What the fuck?

But no, post the full video when the campus whatevers that she was threatening him with come and give the private property back to that man.

a fucking queef

Hillary is winning with the highly educated, but she's only winning in lower income bracket

Hate speech just means speech by people that leftists hate.

That pic is so awesome that i cannot discern if its real or drawn.

Agreed. Rich mediocre artsy type.

Future ugly drug addicted single mother with 5 mulatto shitskin spawns

gas her.

As if this would get any media attention

I wouldn't even bother argue with the dumb bitch to begin with

I bet the guy at the end there had some high hopes the girl would fuck him after he bravely stole the evil hat lol

Why do people argue with morons like this? It's like talking to homeless people. You just don't do it.

hate speech doesnt exist, its not real

its called censorship

>when he explains the difference between illegal and legal immigration and she freezes for 5 seconds and then starts to threaten to get some "authority" involved

@1:45
>throws a hissy fit
>gets completely ignored

kek

I like this.

>It means removing immigrants and making a country whiter
Isn't this what Sup Forums wants though? Is she not wrong?

thats AellaGirl.

>retard just steals his hat and thinks it is ok

>steals hat
>TAKE THAT EVIL RACIST
>YOUR DAY IS SAVED M'LADY PERHAPS WE CAN ATTEND A DINNER TOGETHER NO OKAY WELL HERE'S MY NUMBER ANYWAYS CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP MOVING FURNITURE

>tfw not even connecting

It doesn't mean that. You retard.

Liberals are fucking anti constitutional fuckwits. God bless 'em, the thieving fucking bastards.
People who are against the 1st amendment should be shot and pissed on. It's too bad we let those faggots talk.

What happens here?

>another classic example of trying to hold converse with someone headstrong in one dictated form of rhetoric

Never. I used to kids. I stopped a while back.
I used to talk about how Canada was proof the cold war's psy-ops division was lost. That we became a pussified 'loving diverse' state of a country. Completely Jew'd. Oh many people gave me pretty much the same thing this lady uses, any point I had was a, "That doesn't mean anything, what you're saying is racist and .....". It's all nonesense. You cannot argue with this type of conversationalist. Or rather, hold meaningful debate, all they do is argue.

Just give them an empty eastern europe look that says, "You'll lose your teeth if you keep poking at this dog." Or give them that cheeky cunt thing where you smile fakely nod and say, "What but whatever". Then immediately stop talking with them. Don't even acknowledge their existence beside you unless you happen to accidentally bump into them, which as a mannered man you can apologize for the interaction, you should have been more aware of your surroundings.

Attention derived children is what 90% of this is. They want to push boundaries and still get all the love and devotion. I stopped having any of it.
I actually told one fella the other day, "I can't stand more than two minutes of your rhetoric, I would honestly kill you and bury you in the woods during a camping trip if I was forced to know you by proximity of family." He was pissed. Fuck him. What the left will never understand is, their rhetoric pisses us off, and the cunt of a thorn in the side about the whole situation, is no one wants to actually discuss a god damn fucking thing, IE - Why certain rhetorics make you/me angry.