ALL RACES ARE EQUAL. END RACISM

ALL RACES ARE EQUAL. END RACISM

There are no human races you racist

you can win the races with an attitude like that

All races are equal but some races are more equal than others.

From what I have learned from evolution at my university is that eventually if we don't breed with other races or different families that our genes with make us weak against diseases, cause autism, make us retarded etc. As long as our strands are as different as possible we won't die out.

Motorcycle races > horse races

Sure, if they could just stop being niggers.

The black hand is on top, pushing the white down.

mfw people I meet unironically say all races are equal.

Why do niglets have such a disgusting body odor?

>ALL RACES ARE EQUAL. END RACISM

That's just another way of saying "All people are just like white people, under the skin," a sentiment which comes from a white-supremacist mindset. Racial differences are real and profound, and should be respected.

All races are equal.

But there are too many white people around and these crackas need to check their privilege.

>most of this world is trash
>you realize after traveling how much of a protected bubble the west is
>only because whites are willing to work for a better life and environment
>non whites mostly live in complete disgusting places where they themselves have become accustomed to the filth
hurrr everyone is equal, no, there are workers (whites) and lazy parasites (non whites)

Genetic science has proven that IQ levels vary greatly by race. And has proven that niggers are by far the lowest in IQ.

Source?

Idc senpai, I'm gonna marry a nip です

there is only one race, the human race

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-Blacks were brought into EVERY Black country and ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane Black man to notice this and what kind of psycho Black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

>university
Goldstein would want you to believe this bullshit. But even the native Americans were not all killed from disease and would have regained population if we hadn't fucked their shit up.
Even so this is why you shouldn't race mix as that would mean the entire earth suffers instead of your little corner on earth.

No they aren't, and it's not my job.

How is it possible that white people aren't red pilled in Africa? I'd imagine most people there would be racist, especially since diversity is proven to make people more racist.

>ALL RACES ARE EQUAL

Somehow. Despite their being measurable and proven differences in genetics. Some of them significant including whites having 6% of their DNA from Neanderthals while blacks have 0%

Kill yourself or come home. Imagine if Europe become all homogeneous like Japan. It would be paradise. Instead of wasting your genes on a child that will have psychological problems come back and fuck a white women. You probably couldn't get one though.

>All races are equal
>Skin colors don't even match
>equal
Indeed.