devo.com/bladerunner/sector/1/philip.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_K._Dick's_Electric_Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=lzG4xzNM92E
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanos in the houseeeeeee

what an embarrassment of riches

mike will die before it comes out

oh wow, I'm very excited about that film too...

why do they hate their fanbase so much?

what? this video was complete fanservice if anything.

the people that love RLM are the same people who by Pop Vinyls and are super hyped for the new Star wARS.

I find that hard to believe.

they just hate the fans who repeatedly quote them

very cool...very cool

kek

Everyday is a Tums festival in my stomach.

do they actually purchase all that merch or do fans send it in?

This is what I was wondering.

my guess is a little of both, maybe most of it is from fans

Rich said on stream that one of them (usually him) goes to stores for all their cheapest nerd shit, and they only splurge for expensive stuff if it's big and will look good on camera. He later relayed an anecdote of having a shopping cart full of nerd shit, when the shopkeeper laughed at him and said 'Wow someone really likes Star Wars huh,'

Mike's suit was out of this world, such a crushing look.

Darkseid in the houuseeeee

OHHH MY GOOOOOOODDDDD

KYLO REN IN THE HOOOOUUUSE

No. This is only Star Wars related item I would ever buy.

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!

KYLO REN IN THE HOOOOUUUSE

"fans" of anything are obnoxious subhumans

Post patreon links

VERY COOL

Say no more senpai

Nerd Crew
[YouTube] Nerd Crew Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] NERD CREW 2 OUTTAKES (embed)
[YouTube] Nerd Crew Episode 4 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Nerd Crew: Top Ten Films of 2016 (embed)
[YouTube] The Nerd Crew's Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer Reaction (embed)

Best of the Worst
[YouTube] BOTW Screening Outakes #1 - How Can I Tell If I'm Really in Love (embed)
[YouTube] BOTW Screening Outtakes - The Osteoporosis Dance (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Episode 24 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Episode 40 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Episode 36 outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Episode 43 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Outtakes: The Star Wars Holiday Special (embed)
[YouTube] Best of the Worst Episode 52 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Blood Farts: BOTW Outtake (embed)
[YouTube] Operation: Turtle Strike! (embed)
[YouTube] Mike Gets a Phone Call from a Telemarketer (embed)

Half in the Bag
[YouTube] The Very First Half in the Bag Shoot (embed)
[YouTube] Half in the Bag Episode 76 Extras: Turtle Talk (embed)
[YouTube] HITB ep 102: Outtakes and Oscar stuff (embed)
[YouTube] Half in the Bag 103 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Half in the Bag Episode 127 Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] RLM Talks About Alien: Covenant Outtakes (embed)

Other
[YouTube] Mike's AA Meeting AdLib Outtake (embed)
[YouTube] Scientist Man Ghostbusters outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Patreon Click Bait Outtakes (embed)
[YouTube] Mike Explains the Enterprise (embed)
[YouTube] Tape Decrapitation- Raiders of Atlantis (embed)
[YouTube] New Set Timelapse (embed)
[YouTube] Plinkett Behind the Scenes: The Star Wars Awakens Review (embed)

>He later relayed an anecdote of having a shopping cart full of nerd shit, when the shopkeeper laughed at him and said 'Wow someone really likes Star Wars huh,'
That's fucking hilarious.

protip: patreon only charges on the 1st of each month so you can sub to someone, steal their shit then cancel your sub and not get charged.

its what i do for twitch camwhores who post patreon nudes

nice try

Haha.

infinity war twoooo

Thanks. Was able to find it pretty quick.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfFVpZySZSPAFNZlZtQGButu9O3bUwb_e

There's all their Patreon exclusive shit.

Kek, here you go senpai.

Nerd Crew
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_vmzC40dxM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAx3joUhIR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-76cEkUPw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg

Best Of The Worst
youtube.com/watch?v=1vHZu-eFhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=55EjTXdMkfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwXUopLfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQwLseLtgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEAnJATsCIk
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1pfdrhcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qb2lt4ZzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZTDEJUilE
youtube.com/watch?v=fztfb6XCzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=gy8Abf38QMo

Half in the shitbag
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9GaG3UPjDo
youtube.com/watch?v=kqLnbRKdw6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLCtLe6XY8
youtube.com/watch?v=kc27aY7UU9U
youtube.com/watch?v=IQrS04Qzv0E

Other
youtube.com/watch?v=2e5x64K3F44
youtube.com/watch?v=tTM07-S8ICE
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWRG5UB6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-wM45O2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUtDm4-iwM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6P62b17uRc

you seem to have missed there entire point about the nerd crew.

>Do they really invest for videos that make em thousands of dollars or not?

fucker

The point of Nerd Crew: they want to make easy clickbait vids but still kind of have dignity, so they do it "ironically."

Jay truly is the biggest pleb. He thinks he's some sort of cinephile except all he watches are obscure shitty horror movies and capeshit. Him saying that BR49 is better than Blade Runner was disgusting.

any new patreon videos in the last month, they haven't been updated since September

point out one problem in his criticisms of Blade Runner

or it could be a parody?

>watching reddit letter memeia

Don't get me wrong, I love marvel

More of a satire than a parody, but that's again just an excuse for them to milk popular topics for views while kind of keeping their dignity about it.

He thinks the Unicorn scene was an ideal Ridley Scott had later, but in fact the scene was shot for Blade Runner, but was cut from the theatrical release.

Pretty sure that was a deleted scene from Legend that Scott shoehorned into Blade Runner.

it was from another movie mate

No. Everybody thinks that, and they mention it in their re:View, but that's wrong. It was shot for Blade Runner.

It was shot for Blade Runner on the set of the Legend. Ridley told the Legend crew that they need a Unicorn scene but actually shoehorned it in the Blade Runner. He tells about it in the big documentary about BD, forgot how it's called.

And that somehow makes his criticisms invalid?

It makes him incorrect on that point.

He's also wrong about the movie being boring.

thank you

His criticism is based on the premise that Scott was forcing the Replicant idea into the film retroactively when that isn't he case if he shot the scene during filming.

He was showing that Scott was the first Lucas, ruin your old films with unneeded stuff.

fuck, that was quick

too subtle for this board user, but I laughed.

The whole "Deckard is a replicant" thing was something that most definitely was going on while they were filming. Ridley Scott was very much in favor of it, while others like Harrison Ford (and the original author?) were against it. I know this because I've seen interviews where they say they fought against it.

I'm also against the whole "Deckard is a replicant" thing. It's a neat twist at first glance but when you actually think about it, it really does ruin the film and what it all meant. But to say it was something "they come up with later" is patently false.

the script writer was against it
I think Phillip K Dick was dead by the time of Bladerunner

DARKSIDE IN THE HOUUUUUUUUUUSE...

So what was the Deckard's animal anyway? the Unicorn from the directors cut or the Buffalo from 2049?

He completely fails to understand the point of Deckard's character being someone who is meant to be an unlikable piece of shit who loathes his life as a contrast to the replicants who are desperate to find a way to prolong theirs.

>I think Phillip K Dick was dead by the time of Bladerunner

There are several nods towards him possibly being a replicant in the book, though.

Do they love or hate Review Brah?

>'Wow someone really likes Star Wars huh'
'Y-You too...'

I need to re-read it because I don't remember those allusions.

Yeah, that sounds right.

No there was not. He has a wife. He is constantly harassed to get off world because his sperm is still good and he isn't a chicken head as they called people like Sebastian (who went by a different name in the books and was a much more prominent character. World War Terminus made it to where a lot of people were messed up or infertile, and he and his bitchy wife stay. Her depression and obsession with Mercerism kinda kept him trapped.

One of the most obvious is then Deckard has a reality seizure when he meets the replicant who pretended to be the Soviet blade runner on top of LAPD. He basically says WINK WINK for him. In the end he's established to be a human, but you have to have doubt.

Also, Dick re-used several ideas from "Androids" in his other short stories like "Little Black Box" and "Precious Artefact", which expand on them a bit in retrospect.

>No there was not. He has a wife.

Yes there were, i posted one off the top of my head already. Him having a wife doesn't mean anything, Quaid had a "wife" in Total Recall. Wow in a book by an author known exclusively for his psychadelic reality-bending twists we must take everything at face value wowwwwwww

That was the replicant wanting to show him how it felt to doubt yourself and your existence. And question if there is any difference
> "The purpose of this story as I saw it was that in his job of hunting and killing these replicants, Deckard becomes progressively dehumanized. At the same time, the replicants are being perceived as becoming more human. Finally, Deckard must question what he is doing, and really what is the essential difference between him and them? And, to take it one step further, who is he if there is no real difference?"
-Philip K Dick
devo.com/bladerunner/sector/1/philip.html

I feel really retarded now that I just now realized where K's name came from in 2049

>Mercerism

Really wish they'd found a way to tie this properly into the film adaptation. I love the concept and the imagery of the old man in the desert would have been handled beautifully by Scott and Deakins.

I like the idea of the mood-altering pill dispenser Decker's wife abused too. Very cynical use of futuristic sci-fi.

Isn't there some Amazon Prime upcoming show called Electric Sheep or something? Isn't Bryan Cranston in it?

I only saw the trailer once and saw something that looked like people hiking up to a person atop a hill. I'm gonna look for it, don't have a Prime account though.

Found it, it is ongoing. Heard absolutely nothing about it here or irl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_K._Dick's_Electric_Dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=lzG4xzNM92E are they throwing shade at revbruh?

Very cool Very cool

I don't watch the channels they're mocking here. Is that the kind of shit you see in them?
That annoyingly cringey fake black "hype speak" of shitty comicbook villain characters?

Mike shutting down Jay's attempts at analysis was great.

yeah it's very accurate unfortunately
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw

>putting clips together where they're saying completely different things
Wow I'm completely sold that they're the exact same thing.

Why don't they build the lego sets and then destroy them?

I knew a guy who was really hyped for Star Wars. He spent hours watching those inane "38 things you didn't know about extended universe" and "top 16 theories about what happened to Darth Whatever" videos on youtube. The only movie analysis he would care about was looking plotholes and inconsistencies with the source material, I mean with the comic book.

It's okay if it's IRONIC!!!

Not anymore. Now Patreon charges you immediately when you join, them in the 1st of every month after that.

Yes, they make Deckard become dubious of his own humanity, but eventually it's confirmed he's legit human.

The script was adapted as such. Who knows why the fuck Riddley Scott thought the story would be better if Deckard was actually areplicant

>Who knows why the fuck Riddley Scott thought the story would be better if Deckard was actually areplicant

Ridley is a pseud who constantly misinterprets the material he works with.

>He thinks he's some sort of cinephile
Do you always sound this insecure and project when someone has different taste than you?

It's funny because we bought all this with real money for the irony! Also, people that shill star wars apparently shill for DCU because that makes sense

Yes. now you're getting it

At least he doesn't cower like a bitch because Mike disagreed with him like someone and 180 on his opinion

I want to see them smoke dmt and other hard drugs one episode.

Of all people, AIDSMoby is the one who has delved into psychedelics and other drugs

They buy a lot of stuff from the franchises to shout those totally ironic stuff in their videos.

He's also the only parent as well and married. Why does tv hate him but love Jay who's been single forever I think

>Also, people that shill star wars apparently shill for DCU because that makes sense
Wow you're pretty fucking stupid if you can't even understand something as simple as the Nerd Crew videos.

They're making fun of him, even if it's just indirectly.

That I can't forgive.

its always the bald guy who is the real badass

Darkseid, in the hoooooouse

I really didnt care for AIDSmoby for a long time.

started watching some of pre rec. Completely changed my opinion of him. When he is just talking about life, his family, stories about being a cringey teen. Now AIDSmoby is OK by me.