New South Park episode is red pilled as fuck

it BTFO's:
>BLM
>Feminists /Female "comedians"
>Hillary
>Hollywood reboots
and more!

torrent download link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f25864dd1840a9abc346f6a919197cf49e52cd48&dn=South.Park.S20E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5beztv%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftorrent.gresille.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e01-member-berries
putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-season-20-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
digitaltrends.com/computing/hola-found-to-be-selling-users-internet-bandwidth-as-botnet/
eztv.ag/ep/156224/south-park-s20e01-720p-hdtv-x264-avs/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJeQpdk-5lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOMEBODY GET HER A KAINE

>torrent download link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f25864dd1840a9abc346f6a919197cf49e52cd48&dn=South.Park.S20E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5beztv%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftorrent.gresille.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337

>hollyjew bootlicker
ok

Sketchy torrent

Pass

sketchy in what way? fucking retard

then download it elsewhere you ungrateful cuck

drumpf is a giant douche take the redpill xD

Whats is vodlocker

compressed to hell

just watch it at

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e01-member-berries

Hope they start going at Hillary a little less subtly so the normies get it, and stop blasting Mr. Garrison(Trump)
Any predictions what this season's going to be about boys?? I'm thinking corrupt media, people saying ridiculous things they never would say in real life anonymously on social media, and even bordering on naming (((them)))
And I think Cartman has realized that being a career victim is the easiest way to live, but also that the SJW's are actually the most evil, and racist of us all; so he's become one to up his evilness.

Except it shows that they obviously massively support Hillary. Other than that you're right OP

>one joke about hillary
>most of the episode making fun of Trump for being orange, having no plan, being racist, etc

Cartman gained a few. Is there some edgy reference behind that?

Also first episode of American Horror Story was blue pilled as fuck.

Not to mention how Matt & Trey are perpetuating that leftist butthurt produced rumour about Trump wanting to back out of the race

did he actually gain weight or is he just wearing a smaller shirt? i took it to mean he can't wear clothes that fit him, as is typical of fatty sjw types.

>tfw i canĀ“t torrent because my internet is too shitty

To be fair there was also Randy throwing a childish tantrum because of how Trump is seemingly winning and it kinda makes fun of the SJWs who are so distraught by the idea of Trump being president

They are le rational moderates my man

>cartman trolling people using an anonymous shitposting service
Subtle

>torrenting a show that you can watch for free on their website

>disable adblock to view

nope

The episode is literally on the official South Park website to watch for free right now, they don't care about pirating/torrents

Depends on the country retard, they don't have all the episodes for everyone

Use an American proxy dumb dumb

I don't care about irrelevant countries, I was responding to an American

>just bah bah bah bah bah
Fuck off. If they want you to jump through flaming hoops then just pirate the damn thing.

Just get some addon that fakes your country IP

Or I'll download it for a better viewing experience on MPC, you fatass American tard.

>doesn't even make fun of hillary fainting, or coughing up phlegm into a glass of water then proceeding to drink it

This episode doesn't "blow the fuck out" anyone.

you could argue that it's fairly blue pilled too
>Garrison playing Trump
>whining about internet trolls
>Hillary
>fuck sports amirite
and more!

memberberries are purple pills, Trey and Matt knows the 2 sided coin well enough.

>flaming hoops
Shits like 2 minutes of work you lazy cunt

>New South Park episode is red pilled as fuck
south park always starts out redpilled and then walks it back to faggotry. the only reason people cant see it now is because sp has adopted this new format of connecting the episodes throughout the season. they will most likely conclude the season with some bland uncontroversial end where the main message is that everyone is right.

>Garrison is trump
>Everyone loves garrison

I think Trump gained a lot new supporters after this epsiode

Are you one of those retards who used Hola?

You're missing the point. They're painting the real Trump (not Garrison) out to be a Christ-like figure that simple man (Garrison) can't equal. Think about it. How great is Garrison's role in the story? People have put their faith in him to fuck everyone to death, and the responsibility is CRUSHING him. This is a realistic image of man when faced with those responsibilities. But compare him to the Trump in real life. He isn't running with Bruce Jenner. He's running with Mike Pence. Trump is handling the responsibilities like a God Emperor. He is already our leader.

South Park is true genius.

It's not really red pilled. They are controlled opposition. That the narrative is so obvious should be good evidence we're winning, however.

>whatever Garrison does, everybody loves him
>desperate, he starts to have a flamewar with a Clyde Frog poster
>...
>underpants

>Hillary fainting
Happened on Sunday. You want them to animate, voice, and edit on an event when the episode airs 3 days away? Have some patience leaf

just torrent it, idiot. the HD version is below 400MB, when you finish, just delete it

>I think Trump gained a lot new supporters after this epsiode
doubt it. they went pretty hard for the meme that garrison/trump doesnt have any plans to be president and he wants to throw the election.

only idiots would really associate a cartoon with a history of split personality disorder and gender confusion is on the same level as a successful earnest businessman.

True. These retards who keep shilling South Park needs to get banned.

There is nothing redpill about this show whatsoever. But you cannot expect anything else from Jewish Matt & Trey.

Looking towards South Park for redpills, is like following a Nationalistic Movement with GoldbergShekelstein as leader.

People had the nerve to claim season 19 was a giant redpill, lets just conclude the show is dead and there is nothing of value within it.

pol will love south park until a week or two from now until it bashes some conservative shit

>if you don't praise some billionaire with zero political experience, you are a shill
did you not pay attention when the episode literally painted hillary as irrelevant?

Trump based damage control is best damage control
>nobody talks about the member berries
>drumpf isn't self sabotaging and without a plan

>redpilled
>creators voting for Johnson

you done got trolled

Don't forget one of them is literally raising another man's nigger baby.

>You want them to animate and stuff in a few days?

I think you are giving the cardboard cutout, 10 frames per second, 2D animation team a little too much credit there burg.

memberberries are nogstalgia goggles meme for 2016

except being dorky headwear, it's a talking drug/fruit.

>"if you don't praise and worship south parks balls you arent repilled!!!"

Marketer or underage detected

Retarded Alt-Rights
>"Ahahah woaaah repill!! hillary got slammed, and so did female comedians!!! haha

Retarded liberals
>"Ahaha wow drumf btfo!!! he dosnt have a plan nd is tryin to lose the election on purpose!! conservtards btfo"

Meanwhile picrelated Matt & Trey earning money playing you dumb fucking whores

putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-season-20-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

no, they are metaphorically your memories, and you get enjoyment from experiencing them again.

people are starting to enjoy their memories of when times were safe, white, and free - and it's waking them up to the reality that we need to fuck them all to death. Garrison might not have a plan, but Trump does.

That is the metaphor laid bare.

>>creators voting for Johnson
[citation needed] he wasn't even in the episode

>Trump for being orange
why is Trump so fake tanned anyway? No offense but it looks kind of gross

>not disabling the adblock block with adblock

wew

Free stream here

because americans fall for it.

>Shills keep trying to push the narrative that this is "redpilled"

Haha woaaah brooooo, trump is orange!!! nd he only ran as a president as a joke nd now he tries to lose on purpose but mericans are so stupid so they vote for him lol sooo repill!

This discussion should be thrown into /trash/ or Sup Forums (which is also trash)

ahh forgot, pick the vodlocker stream, worked fine for me

Not really. They usually start and finish an entire episode 1-2 weeks before it airs. They'll probably make fun of her for that shit next week because those faggots hate her with a vengeance

Garrison isn't Trump; he's a contrast.

>show obviously shits on both of them using memes from both sides
>b-but they made fun of Trump so it has to be hillary shilling
???

>using a botnet

digitaltrends.com/computing/hola-found-to-be-selling-users-internet-bandwidth-as-botnet/

Terrible job bud. Why did Randy question the RayGun berry. Some in here say Randy is an SJW. While he's a democrat, they named Hillary the turd for some reason. He said he usually votes douche. Right wingers always complicate things. Hillary seemed normal. You guys seemed. Well. Garrissonny

>only idiots would really associate a cartoon with a history of split personality disorder and gender confusion is on the same level as a successful earnest businessman.
that's the stand-in they picked for trump m8. not to mention that his campaign slogan is to 'fuck everyone to death'. at this point trump himself is literally more subversive than sp. they portrayed hillary normally and trump like a lunatic.

i get that it's a comedy show and i think that the garrison/trump character is funny. but sorry anyone that thinks this is pro-trump or redpilled is the real idiot. this is mass-market comedy and they're shitting on trump because he's an easy target instead of doing the enlightened social commentary everyone confuses them for.

This, Randy ranted something like
>How can giant douche be voted more then my turdsandwich? How blind are Americans to think that giant douche would make a good president!??

>>Shills keep trying to push the narrative that this is "redpilled"
oh noes!!! a joke! I AM TRIGGERED!!! YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT THE THINGS I LIKE

kill yourself, or go back to tumblr

retreiving metadata for 10 min , this is a virus

that's a good metaphor but the memberberries also makes people complaisant it seems. Gerald is drinking Memberberry wine, so why are memberberries making him troll online girls?

>Garrison has made it his mission to get her elected
she's going to die

This is so obvious. The show even went as far as having Hillary be the Turd Sandwich. But Garrison dressing as Trump was the Giant Douche. Not Trump himself.

Trump isn't Garrison. Orange Garrison is supposed to make you see how Christlike and perfect the real Donald Trump is.

Randy is a bluepilled little sheep and his memories of safe, white, and free times are starting to scare him as he realizes he is no longer safe, his country is no longer white, and he is not free.

Again, so obvious to me.

Brilliant observation. I wondered who from work randy's friend had gotten them. There's definitely a connection

Well the message of the first episode was that even though Hillary is a turd sandwich, people should still support her because the alternative is a giant douche.

Even Garrison, who is basically Trump, comes to the realization that because he has no plan when he gets into office that he should try and fuck up the election so she wins.

Your memories aren't always good, man. The kikes have nostalgia for days where they were king. Randy is a good person, so he has good memories.

Who cares. Why would you listen to fucking whiney speaking grape clusters

metadata cant be retreived you dumb russian

Hillary was cartoonized and shown with a real picture of her but Garrison plays Trump? I would rather like to think that Garrison is the incooperation of what Trump was talking about with the stupid people leading us. I suppose the real Trump is going to take over Garrison at some point and the people dont realize it because they are bussy blasting themself with the member drug.

That or they went full fence sitter shit and made Trump a person who has been annoying and known from the start

>Its redpill
Maybe
but it was average as fuck, even as far as south park standards go.

Can't you watch that on the official website?

>the jew is literally responsible for dividing people
red pilled as fuck

Garrisson raped trump to death
Nah

works fine for me

eztv.ag/ep/156224/south-park-s20e01-720p-hdtv-x264-avs/

Non sequitur as fuck, dude.

good is subjective and whatever the memberberries are telling gerald is good to him, at the least.

also not Trump. A Canadian playing Trump.

ya it finally got the data
stil proly a virus

What a nihilist thing to say. You're such a nihilist.

Women are funny. Get over it.

What sre you talking about. Thats why we were left seeing him still eating them? No
They wont visualise a real trump. He's too jewey

Nah?
I think it was pretty all over the place.
Had some kekkles, but nothing blowing me over with surprise or struck with a sense of "!!! Now THATS clever!!"

>NO scene with hillary puking her guts up in middle of her talks
>No scenes with media panicking trying to damage control that hillary is in perfect condition, while cartman/randy whomever says "huh thats weird" and infiltrate and find out hillary is now dead and replaced with a robot/alien or other antics that used to be true South park spirit
>No scenes with amy schumar, voiced by tray saying "muh vagina, men are stupid" because they are too cucked to touch medias favorite little feminist
>No scenes where Trump wants to restrict immigration, and everyone calls him racist, so the south park people lets millions of immigrants, randy comments "boy i feel great being tolerant", and within a few days it all turns to shit, because letting millions of immigrants into tiny south park will obviously never work
>No jokes about media portraying immigrants as helpless children, but when they finally arrive 99% of them are angry men

South Park is dead and is nowhere near "redpilled". So much material they could work with, but they are fucking jews and to coward to challenge the establishment.

IF HILLARY IS NOT BEING PORTRAYED AS A HALF-DEAD CORPSE, accidently having her tongue falling off due to leprecy, OR A DEAD BODY controlled by strings, held up by george soros, it is NOT FUCKING REDPILLED.

>They're painting the real Trump (not Garrison) out to be a Christ-like figure that simple man (Garrison) can't equal. Think about it. How great is Garri - nonsense....

Farfetched grasping.
>South Park is true genius.

Litterly fucking murder yourself

Why do you guys torrent the episode when you can watch it for free on the website

>the ending

To see how "nobody can be pissed off anymore" and the glow of the screen at the end with the Beanie is the red pilling. BTFO little whiney grapes. Leftists loved this one bud

>youtube.com/watch?v=eJeQpdk-5lQ

well thanks internet you ruined a joke.

>he isn't running noscript / requestpolicy and blocking the anti adblock stuff
You are literally a tool of the advertising jew.

>stil proly a virus
stfu and send me some maple syrup. that shit is overpriced as fuck

gerard is drinking memberberry wine in the last scene. he's taking the same shit but in a concentrated from.

>>NO scene with hillary puking her guts up in middle of her talks
this is a multi part episode. obviously more to come

Of course he is. This was a giant window behind the curtain to the Big Giant Nose