Thoughts on Bruce Timm's design style?

Thoughts on Bruce Timm's design style?

Are you really expecting a stylized design meant for 2-D and comics to look right when badly shooped onto an IRL depiction?

>Shigglydigglydoo

Torpedo tits. Torpedo tits everywhere.

>Trunks

Huge improvement.

Every female looked the exact same. That's not a good style.

T. SU fan

>That's not a good style.
depends. THe one style looked good. So while unvaried, it's still a good style. Just limited.

Retard.

Well, it's certainly not a style with a lot of range, and arguably that's a pretty big flaw when depicting such a colourful universe. On the other hand, female superheroes are pretty much ALWAYS drawn as Identical Attractive Woman in different outfits and body paint (sometimes with a stuffed bra for Power Girl). To Timm's credit, Waller looked different, and was drawn well.

Most of his men pretty much looked the same, too, but the above comments apply there as well. The man just really likes his idealized body types.

robinw asg ood

I don't undefstand how Timm of all people could fuck up Power Girl's boob window. This was the man who corrupted a generation with innuendo, you'd think he could get a boob window right.

The thumbnail looked pretty good. Expanded looks so weird

Somebody needs to photoshop a Timm jaw on to him

>Timm Superman
>visible sclera

pick one

This.

Timm isn't a great artist. He's self-taught and it really shows. His style is also pretty derivative. Despite all this it's simplicity works really well for animation.

I'm sorry.

But that picture is bullshit. He's not leaning at a 70 degrees angle.

Or stretching across the screen.

*Superman trumpet fanfare plays*
>Dundundaaa
>Dundadaaaa
>Duh...duh-da-da
>Da-Dundundun-daaa

no you're not

Fucking sav'd

I don't understand this image.

You need to play more Worms. And by more I mean any. I reccomended World Party but lots of people prefer Armageddon, for some stupid reason. Some people hate hqving more weapons? I dunno. Anyway stay the fuck away from the 3d games and approch revolution with caution.
>Worms, not Wurm.

Can somebody make torpedo tits on the lady at right?

Here's a little dash of Tom of Finland.

Needs a bigger codpiece

Goat

Looks like Superman's been skipping the leg day

Unrelated, but I never understood why they went for the weird full-blue body suit instead of using the red belt.

Women all the same. Voids. Parasites. Evil. Art reflects reality. Have courage of your convictions. Do not fear. Deny your essence.

What a quality thread.

heroic build emphasizes strength, one of the defining powers of superman
strong jaw also conveys strong character
bright coloration helps the character stand out even among other similiarly colored characters
use of red to contrast the blue base adds some visual complexity, while sill being elegant and simple

it is a good design

Timm girls do NOT all look the same.

Difficulty observing (minor) differences and details is an autistic trait.
Of course Sup Forums won't notice the differences between Timm's female designs.