Mark Hamill, voice of the joker...

Mark Hamill, voice of the joker, is going to read at out all of Donald Trumps tweets in in the voice of of the animated Joker.
Here is the first sound bit

t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https://audioboom.com/posts/5471405-the-trumpster-quote-1&t=NDA3ODY2MWQwNTQyZTkwNWY0ZmQzMmM2OGU3Mzk1MzU0N2IzYzVkMCwzTlM4ZVd1Nw==&b=t:1u-FEKeNQsjFzdIMpy9dkQ&p=http://astoundingbeyondbelief.tumblr.com/post/155559492649/bijou3owl-bijou3owl-bijou3owl-guys-mark&m=1

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's sure showing Drumpf! While trump is off wasting his time being the leader of the free world Hamill be totally trolling him by doing a cartoon voice. He's totally not a washed up butthurt liberal.

>a post with information I find interesting
you don't see that everyday

He mad.

Trump is wasting his time rage tweeting about SNL at 3 AM...

what's wrong with reading out retarded tweets for comedic effect ?

All of them? That's going to be one weird experience.

He really is, Mark thinks trump is a super villain like a 6 year old.

How will Drumpf ever recover?

You won, deal with it.

u mad?

>because celebrities' politicals opinions are very important
Fuck off.

I think he just finds the fact that Trump's tweets work really well as Joker monologues amusing.

It does sound like something right out of an episode of B:TAS.

Jesus Trumpets have thin skin.

I don't really see the point, they're already ridiculous enough in Drumpf's voice

It'd be more accurate to say Trump is a henchman for a super villain

I enjoy this. Trump the real guy might be nice and decent and reasonable, but his trashy shitty Reality TV show star persona/character, which is the same as his "U.S. President" character, is a fucking hilarious buffoon like Colbert's character. I don't think even Trump takes it seriously he might be a comedy genius. A++ entertainment.

They really do get triggered easily, huh?

He's just going to read the tweets. Calm down, autism.

I liked this better when is was Billy West doing it in Zapp Branagan's voice

Mark Hamill is the best Joker, goddamn.

they know they made a YUGE mistake and now they gotta deal with it

>I voted against my own self interests because i am a fucking idiot

Ah Drumpf supporters, going to get an almost sadistic joy in watching him fuck all of you over

>free world
>america
>free

#anyone but Hillary

I voted third party, and I can't wait for all the cuckservitive tears when Trump fucks everybody over, and they all die because healthcare is fucked because we dont have a replacement for obamacare

Were you not alive when Bush or Clinton was in office? Is the idea of making jokes about the president so new to you that this offends you?

They really do, so easy

Look at this asspain

and it's not like people weren't making fun of trump for fucking decades before this

When did Sup Forums become such triggered fucking babies that they get buttmad if you even poke fun at someone they like, in a completely harmless way? What the fuck happened to the times they would make jokes about the people they agreed with? It's just pathetic what they became. Bet they think Hitler jokes are supposed to be anti-fa and not something trying to trigger normalfags by turning something they take super seriously into comedy.

Going to be Glorious!

It's the lesser of two evils. Maybe if both sides didn't meme the better candidates away we wouldn't be in this mess.

desu it'll only really be the poorest that get super fucked if Obamacare evaporates with no replacement, not that that's unusual.

I know. I just hope I get sick enough to take out my entire state and their anti vaxx children with no meds

>free world

yeah tell us about the history of the cia, "patriot"

Trump supporters are easily offended. It's deliciously ironic.

Trump is their emperor god-king and questioning him is their ultimate trigger. Don't violate the sanctity of their safe space by making fun of him.

it's gonna fuck medicare over though

>someone with no idea what he is doing who lied the most, and who's cabinet is literally the legion of doom was the lesser of two evils

i agree about third party sentiment. You got the liberal tears after the election leading up to the inauguration, and then we'll have the conservative tears after.

That being said, the republican congress is going to "vote out" obamacare, and put the effective date years down the line so they can avoid having to come up with something, and the backlash, I think by the time it'll take effect, there will be a democratic congress that will veto the cancellation, or something.

>all dat projection
SEETHINNG

they realized after trump won what that really meant and now they can't go back so they gotta double down

It's sad that he was the lesser of two evils even if your hyperbole was half right.

>It's the lesser of two evils.

It's hilarious that people still actually believe this.

Hillary was a terrible campaigner and dull as hell, but the fact that people confused her being boring with her being "Evil" just shows that most Amerifats have the attention spans of brain-damaged two year olds. Enjoy your meme president, hopefully he finally brings this worthless country down.

>this thread

Wew,America is gonna be great for the next four or eight years

>When did Sup Forums become such triggered fucking babies that they get buttmad if you even poke fun at someone they like,

Because when it all comes down to it, the Sup Forumstards and SJWs aren't much different behavior wise, they both are equally easy to trigger. Both lack self awareness. two sides of the same dumb fucking coin, all the same shit in different packaging

What's going to be really satisfying is watching a few months from now where nothing has changed while liberals still try to feign that Trump will start Armageddon

nah trump's gonna do something stupid and get impeached. or take full power and get killed

>who lied the most

Someone clearly hasn't been reading the email leaks. It also sure as hell beats going to nuclear war with Russia, I value my existence.

Nah. Some of the most easily-offended people I've ever met are diehard Trump supporters. Liberals can be just as easily-offended snowflakes, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking Trump supporters are immune from being easily triggered.

He's taking the death of his co-star well.

Nah they confused her ineptitude and callousness towards it as evil.

While I'm going to get some keks out of this I have to wonder why celebrities are so focused on trump?
Is it just because it's easy popularity? or are they all really so politically charged?
I'm reminded of bush all over again, at least the way the media dogpiles on him.
oh well, mark hamill is best joker either way.

Don't talk bad about murrica. You can shit talk other countries all you want, and they'll take it in stride as humor, but even imply america isn't a holy empire createdby jesus smith himself, and they'll scream and throw a fit. And I say this as an american myself, the worst part about us is we simply can't handle the bants. We're basically a fat, retarded bully who cries if you call him out on his shit.

what's going to be most satisfying is trump going back on all his promises fufilling none of them.

The Trumptard tears flow free.

Get ready for four years of your orange messiah being mocked by the entire world, bitch. Hope you've got some tissues.

>It also sure as hell beats going to nuclear war with Russia
This was and always has been a load of shit.

>Hillary was a terrible campaigner and dull as hell
Yeah she was jesus christ. The most shocking thing to happen last year was not that Trump won, but just how hard a lifetime politician managed to bungle a campaign.

>he fell for the russia meme
hahahahahaha

He was probably just as surprised as anyone else that she managed to live that long.

>confused her being boring with her being "Evil"
Lets ignore all the evidence that was brought against her and all the shady dealings she's been taking part in since the late 80s.

You berate others for being ignorant yet here you are being ignorant on Sup Forums

Doesn't even matter anymore. Drumpf is just the President that this country so richly deserves. Enjoy!

I think the best part of Trump winning is that everyone else would equate Americans as idiots, no matter how hard they say #NotMyPresident

Here's 619 pages of proof.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

>Lets ignore all the evidence that was brought against her
that led to what? trump not arresting her like her promised?

>It also sure as hell beats going to nuclear war with Russia

I'm sure you're too stupid to know this, but we've been enemies with Russia for 70 years now and WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, there hasn't been any nuclear war yet.

But the Nu-Republicans seem to think that America is pathetic and helpless before the ruskies and if we don't spend every waking moment licking Putin's balls he'll nuke all of us.

Cowardly AND stupid; no wonder they love Trump.

None of it stuck.

that was fun during bush desu

But we're about to be best buds with Russia

Risking war with China is fine though.