I never watched a single episode of this...

I never watched a single episode of this, but can someone explain why I've constantly seen this popping up in normie circles over the years? It might be the normie holy grail tv show. Why do they like it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMnxPsQanrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE DJ ROOMBA LMAO

>reee3eeeeee i hate normies why are you normie im special and smart and your not

It's the office but slightly more liberal

bailiff press send!

It's a more sentimental version of The Office (which was already wildly successful) without nearly as much cringe humor. This makes it one of the best sitcoms of the past decade, and it is therefore popular.

Almost every character is a meme.

DUDE FUCK MENS RIGHTS ACTIVISTS LMAO DUDE MALE CIRCUMSION IS BEAUTIFUL AND MALE SUICIDE RATE IS A JOKE

FUCK this show

Isn't it, like, The Office but set somewhere else with a different cast?

This and Community always vexed me as well. However, I've started watching Community recently because of its connection with Rick & Morty.

Pretty good. Don't know if I'll ever get into Park Office.

so youre saying Parks and Rec is good?

DUDE WACKY CONSERVATIVE LMAO

Very bad show. Don't watch it if you have an IQ.

It's pretty great user.

>men's rights aren't a thing

you see this?

Its bascially The Office instead of a paper comany its a Parks and Rec department

You can always tell who the try hard idiots are because they prefer Andy and April to Jim and Pam

Lmao Lithuanian men

It's an even comfier The Office (US)

its kind of like the spiritual successor to the office, another big normie show that isn't really terrible, but its not really that good either

Is Jerry the best "sad sack" character of all time or what?

is it really comfy
?

Treat yoself! lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMnxPsQanrs
FUCK MEN THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE THEY DESERVE TO BE HUMILATED AND USED LIKE ANIMALS DONT TAKE THE PLIGHTS OF MEN SERIOUSLY

That adoption joke was season 2 kino.

Personally I think it becomes too self-complacient around season four, and sacrifices comedy for it, but it's still good.

Yeah, it's an ultra-comfy, good-natured show.

>Personally I think it becomes too self-complacient around season four, and sacrifices comedy for it, but it's still good.
>everyone gets a happy ending
The last two seasons wore thin

FUCK MEN

What was the deal with April's character?

>Be a miserable asshole who hates everything 100% of the time.

COMEDY!

Literally Sup Forums incarnate.

The character "Jean Ralphio" is genuinely hilarious, the rest of the show is mostly just memetic.

I'm disappointed that this show introduced me to his sister, Jenny Slate.

Christ what an un-funny jew

Because it offends no one and it plays into normie "zany" humor while sprinkling in a few moments of saccharine sadness to trick the audience into thinking it has a heart.
The first season is ok, some of the second season is good. The rest is Normieville relationship garbage.
Also this

>fakes his death
>gets caught because he shows up at his own funeral
Only funny part of that season

Did anyone else think Jean Ralphio's sister was Ben Schwartz in drag? I couldn't believe it was an actual woman.
The first time she shows up they're never in the same frame until two scenes later.

"I made my money the old fashioned way. I got run over by a Lexus"

The first season seems pretty universally hated.

>The first season seems pretty universally hated.
They had no idea what they were doing with the show yet, nothing had fallen into place.

They had the boring guy Mark who played every scene as the "straight man" and it felt like they were grooming him to be the "Jim" of this show.

because its a "non offensive" comedy. same as brooklyn 99, etc where the jokes aren't made at the expense of stereotypes, minorities, etc and the characters are all "woke", the males are feminist, etc

I honestly was surprised that she dated pic related IRL (rumor is that they broke up because she didn't like his dogs and Evans cares a lot about his dogs).

Maybe Evans likes manly women since he also dated a manly looking black girl.

Probably likes traps too