Atheists will defend this

>Atheists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3487977/Scientist-grow-dinosaur-leg-CHICKEN-bizarre-reverse-evolution-experiment.html
livescience.com/50886-scientific-progress-dino-chicken.html
amazon.com/gp/product/0387952896/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0387952896&linkCode=as2&tag=savedbygracemini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what T-Rex breasts taste like...

Not atheist, but even I know this a terrible strawman. One that would only stem from someone who's knowledge of evolutionary biology is very minuscule. There is plenty of evidence behind evolution.

However, there is absolutely no evidence that the only mechanism behind it was natural selection.

Chicken and bird ancestor is the velociraptor (not the ones from jurassic park)

Victory.

>Evolution is real and it's the survival of the fittest!
>T-Rex evolves into a chicken

Fucking atheists.

probably chicken judging from the picture

No and no.

t. Theist

Fittest means optimally adapted to current environment.
Chickens are the most numerous of all birds currently on Earth. That's evolutionary success.

>scaly dromeosaurs

also
>you will never fly on the back of a giant Azhdarchid

Chickens are the closest living relative to t-rex. that doesn't fucking mean t-rexs turned into chickens, just that they have more DNA in common than any other living thing

>Chickens are the closest living relative to t-rex. that doesn't fucking mean t-rexs turned into chickens, just that they have more DNA in common than any other living thing
Not true. There are less derived extant birds that are closer to T-Rex (and by exention, all non-avian dinasaurs).

Pic related is a good example - hoatzin chicks retain very substantial claws on their arms that they use to climb and hold on to trees before they learn to fly.

What is "this"?
Why should I defend it?

I'm not even atheist, but the science is pretty solid.

With gene manipulation, you can hypothetically turn a chicken into what we would call a little dinosaur.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3487977/Scientist-grow-dinosaur-leg-CHICKEN-bizarre-reverse-evolution-experiment.html

livescience.com/50886-scientific-progress-dino-chicken.html

Nobody knows how to google anymore?

whatcha gonna do about it fag?

Dont waste your energy its a shitpost thread

They evolved to be delicious. Ensuring their survival by our fat guts.

Look at the more intelligent birds and their prevalence compared to human populations. Crows and ravens thrive around humans.

They've started dropping small animals and nuts in the road for cars to crush.

Clever girls.

Hell, modern turkeys can't even reproduce naturally because they've been bred to have such large breasts that they physically can't fuck.

All turkeys bred for human consumption are artifically inseminated.

>calls himself red pilled
>believes in dinosaurs

God I fucking love corvids. It's like they evolved their intelligence for the sole purpose of being cheeky cunts, the fact that it lets them thrive is a side-effect of that.

This

You are now aware that all birds evolved from reptilian "dinosaurs."

ATHEIST BTFO

This is why people laugh at Christians, If you wanted to live in science denying world why not go to the Middle East and become muslim? It's make it easier on me, I could point at one group and laugh instead of laughing at both of you

And that's why birds are pretty damn neat

Also, here's a four winged raptor with iridescent black feathers, we know for a fact that the feathers were this colour.

>Look at picture

>See stronk womyn for comparison

>start thinking about how tall she is

>start thinking about the girls I've fucked and tried to fuck... what their average height is.

>start thinking about who was the best fuck/person to date/who I should have stayed with

>off into oblivion about pussy.

>look back at screen and remember what I was doing.

>realize it's best just to put a man there

Vermin Supreme better change his free ponies for all policy to a free dinosaur policy when they finish that project.
He'd probably become president.

It really make you think

It gets bigger on the other side of the Pyrénées.

I would never defend bullshit like that. Go pick up a paleontology textbook and learn how avian evolution actually worked.

I'm a christian and your argument is terrible.

sex

>Unironic creationist

If you read the replies no christian is defending him. This is why people laugh at you fedora tippers.

>my ancestor :)

Nice argument.
This was made by an atheist, but it shows just how unlikely advanced life is. Also are you really going to ignore the finetuned Universe argument, or the first-Cause argument?
amazon.com/gp/product/0387952896/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0387952896&linkCode=as2&tag=savedbygracemini

We white boys are nothing but cyckolds, crafted by God to provide for the black man as he sows his nigga seed in fertile white wombs.

I don't know what to make of your true intentions.