The Nice Guys

this movie deserves more praise, its so fucking good...easily a 8 out of 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVqIKeH-9Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, it was an incredibly entertaining movie. Gosling should do comedy more often.

sup reddit

not only that but he can't do alot of drama, very simple actor at first but when it counts he is a home run, versatile actor.

Not much, grindr.

Hey

Loved it. 2 of my favorite actors, both doing off-genre stuff with surprisingly great comedic timing and chemistry. It is just a movie in the Big Lebowski mold, but it's a really really good one.

Russell Crowe was really good (and hot) in this I thought.

Kino of the year for me

>2 of my favorite actors, both doing off-genre stuff with surprisingly great comedic timing and chemistry

oops, wrong pic

he reminds of my dad, prettu hot desu

Meh.

It was OK, but basically an inferior rehash of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

KKBB was dreadful though. Nice Guys wasn't nearly as tryhard.

It does. One of my favorite movies from last year. Shame we wont get at least a trilogy out of it.

I guess sequels do tend to get worse but Goose and Crowe's chemistry was so damn good that I wanted more.

At least we got one good film.

agreed, RDJ doesn't have the charisma of goose and the crowe/gosling pairing with the daughter side kick was good.

>implying reddit > Grindr
get out

>yfw fox is making a tv series based on the show with women characters replacing crowe and gosling

>RDJ doesn't have the charisma of goose
Is this opposite day?

But Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was just an inferior rehash of The Last Boy Scout.

KKBB was good but it doesn't come close to The Nice Guys imo. Not only did you have the Crowe and Goose chemistry but the Goose and daughter chemistry was almost better.

He's pretty funny in the Big Short too

Trolling aside is this worth watching?

A movie so nice I saw it twice.

No. It's terrible, go fuck yourself.

Which one?

The Last Boy Scout is a cool Shane Black script directed by Tony Scott at the top of his game.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang has a weak 3rd act (but an hilarious ending)

Yes it is. It's my favorite Shane Black movie next to Lethal Weapon.

It's so fucking good. Might watch again, insanely enjoyable

I didn't connect with this movie, or the new blade runner. I don't hate gosling either and I don't think he'd to blame it just didn't really do it for me

It's trash. Shane Black rhymes with hack for a reason.

dude shane black writes the same story everytime lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AVqIKeH-9Zo

>(but an hilarious ending)
>why dont we just bring everyone back
the whole cast walks into hospital room, pretty funny

that movie was garbage, absolute nonsense

Meh, it feel flat on it's face in the late stages. It needed a better antagonist.