What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertryancory.tumblr.com/post/97840743933/ca-tsuka-nice-to-put-an-artist-name-on-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont know user, what did they mean by this?

>images that trigger mr enter

I would honestly love to know what they were thinking when they invented the toenail scene.

I remember in a nickelodeon magazine for spongebob's 10th anniversary they showed a page from the outline of a then upcoming episode (Pineapple Fever) and a squidward's toenail-esque gag (squidward ripping off his eyebrow or something) was in the very outline, so maybe it's more the outline writer's fault than the board directors

You ever notice how Spongebob Squarepants has a weird way of counting episodes?

Enjoy your ban.

I've heard that the top middle scene(the "It all started when I was born" one) was actually a deleted scene for a short while after the first airing, from like 2005-2006.

Then in 2007, the scene was brought back, but the show's rating had changed from TV-Y to TV-Y7 as a result of it.

Can someone who saw a rerun of the episode circa 2006 confirm that scene was ever taken out?

It's just a cartoon, you autistic nerds should just relax.

They were trying to get cancelled but failed every time so we're left with kids being shown gore on public TV, which is pretty amazing

Ren & Stimpy, Invader aim, and Billy and Mandy had gore. It's not really unheard of in children's television

Remember when that spongebob artist got butthurt with Sup Forums because we talked shit about the gore on spongebob?

robertryancory.tumblr.com/post/97840743933/ca-tsuka-nice-to-put-an-artist-name-on-all

I never thought of Spongebob as a grossout show and stopped when the show took this direction.

Though this guys drawings, regardless of content, are stellar. It's weird that they look so much better on paper than after being shipped to Korea to be animated.

it's not weird at all. it's what happens when you take nicely rendered keyframes and underpay a bunch of people to redraw it a thousand times in way too little time.

>Hillenburg looked over our boards and censored the ones he didn't want

If that's true, then I'm surprised he approved these particular ones. Not because they're gross, but because they seem to be so very much unlike his approach to the show (i.e. The first three seasons).

Eh, maybe they just wanted to try something fresh and new.

That one on the bottom right always gets a kick out of me.

That whole fucking episode is a trip.

As a kid, the top middle one was what made me notice the show was beginning to go downhill

The difference between the pre-movie gore gags and the post-movie ones is that the pre-movie ones tended to be more "cartoony" and thus funnier to watch

You know, I would be inclined to believe this. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the Simpsons writers are trying to do.