Daily reminder this election is a Jewish example of the Hegelian Dialectic and every White Nationalist that supports...

Daily reminder this election is a Jewish example of the Hegelian Dialectic and every White Nationalist that supports Trump is being frauded. The Jews are not just staging a fake election but are doing dialectic about how ZOG will be run for the next 16 years.

This is similar to ZOG plant Sinead McCarthy and methhead Joe Sigur fighting. However they have actually been working together to create false dichotomy in the White Nationalist community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NhIiOLAbyA0
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the reminder f a m

we definitely won't be watching you closely, not like you're on our watchlist or anything like that. Nope, no cameras in your bedroom monitoring your every move.

Nope, we definitely didn't tell your friends and family to bluepill you every chance they get.

Thanks for this man, thank God some people are awake. Kikechan just pruned my "trump general kike puppet" thread. FUCK THIS.

Sinead McCarthy is working with methhead Joe Sigur.

youtu.be/NhIiOLAbyA0

It's cognitive dissonance for many. "Media is against him, so he must be good". As if that's not part of the grand play.

>T...Trump doesn't support the Jews and Israel!
pastebin.com/enFWcavb

Who needs drawn pictures?

>Thanks for this man, thank God some people are awake. Kikechan just pruned my "trump general kike puppet" thread. FUCK THIS.
Yeah, the mods don't want people knowing the truth about Trump.

>Hegelian Dialectic
Explain.

Are you saying the entire election is a ruse?

>Are you saying the entire election is a ruse?
I'd say that, sure.

Even if the entire judeo election process wasn't corrupt, broken and rigged, Hillary would certainly make sure it was.

Hillary has the FBI, DoJ, White House and MSM in her pocket. If she wants to/is going to rig this election, she could and she'd get away with it.

>not hegelian dialectic METHOD
>credibility self imbued

So is Trump legit or is he part of the ruse? I'm confuse

>So is Trump legit or is he part of the ruse?
Trump's part of the ruse.
Look at the information contained in this pastebin:
pastebin.com/enFWcavb

>I'm confuse
That's because you're attempting to think for yourself instead of parroting the memes.

Do you really believe that tptb let themselves simply be blown away by the people voting for their politician? They are not stupid, unlike the people. The system is completely rigged.

First they fooled the left, with Obongo, now they fool the right.

>First they fooled the left, with Obongo, now they fool the right.
Which is why the left/right narrative is completely flawed.

t. Russell Hunter

I'm sure Trump has been publicly espousing protectionist/nationalist sentiment for 30 years just to make fools of you and progress the ZOG agenda. If they have such dedicated agents you might as well let them have it since whitey has given up.

Look faggot, it's literally Trump or Hillary, either vote Trump or stay in highchair and keep posting on Sup Forums about the ZOG and how we are the reason they are winning.

Pretty much, what you're saying is force is the only way to "win"... Do you really thing we have the numbers? Do you think we have the back? Supplies? Etc.?

Choose how you want me to kill you! Hanging or shooting? "I don't want to be killed" is not an answer, so choose faggot!

Said it better than I could.

>Trying to get me to reveal Trump's anti-semitic family past
>being an amateur 3d chess playing jew trying to compete with a 4d mastermind

Not so fast schlomoshekelberg. Nice try though.

Trump has jewish connections, but they are matched with an anti-jewish elite past

The ZOG's power is illusory, degenerate and arrogant as fuck. They are not god despite how much they call themselves "God's Chosen People"

Please continue with Trump's jewish strings though.

>>Trying to get me to reveal Trump's anti-semitic family past
Doesn't exist.

>Trump has jewish connections,
Lots of them. He's surrounded himself in his campaign with Jews. He has big name Jewish support. And he's gone out of his way to express his support of the Jews and Israel.

pastebin.com/enFWcavb

In fact, four of his children are either married to or in relationships with Jews.

>but they are matched with an anti-jewish elite past
Then how come that evidence doesn't exist?

Yep,

Romney was the last real candidate for the American man, it's just ZOG puppets from here on out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Once you understand how the jew communicates to achieve results rather than to say what they believe you begin to understand Trump's reasoning.

He has been calculating his irrelevent moves for years. So he endorsed Netanyahu? Ok, what was he going to do? Ruin relations with the Leader of Israel 3 years before he ran for POTUS? Fuck no. He knew this statement would be irrelevent but simultaneously set him up to make future moves. If you feign an intentional error against your opponent, they will try to capitalize on it and expose their weakness.

4 dimensional chess(I used to play chess professionally).

>Romney was the last real candidate for the American man
lolwut. The election process has been controlled by the Jews long before Romney.

Besides, Romney was a moderate and a Zionist.

It blows me away that people are only now realizing this even after mountains of evidence were everywhere you look the entire time.

It still blows me away that people think reality TV is real. You can watch youtube or hell actually get out of the god damn house and see that the legit world/reality is completely different from the fake scripted and acted version of reality the shekelsteins in Hollywood want everyone to fall into, you know the brainwashed manufactured society that is easily under their control? Yeah, thank the millions of gullible fucks that still drone to their garbage for literally hours of their life each day.

You've let memes infect your brain. You aren't even making any sense.

It's easier for them to jump on the meme train and just support a candidate blindly.

It's fun.
It makes them feel good.
They don't have to think.
They don't have to do anything other than go outside for one day and vote.

This is literally no different than the hillbots making excuses each time she proves to be NWO. Trump isn't who everyone hoped he was. Accept reality and get over it. You really won't have a choice in two months.

"Hidden in plain sight", "in your face" truths: people just refuse to see them. Cognitive dissonance it is.

>Judaism is a matriarchy
>Trump is the ultimate symbol of an "alpha" male patriarch who has clearly not followed the motherhood bloodline of judaism(he didnt even attend his grandsons circumsision or some jewish tradition if I remember correctly)
>he draws attention to jewish corruption COMPLETELY unnecessarily like pic related

Also not all jews are evil. I am part jewish, which is why I understand what they are doing and why I am trying to restore balance to the universe by helping the goyim.

Trump definitely has a jewish threat aspect to him that could be evil, but I would say there is a significant CHANCE that he is not serving the JWO

His COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY family plan is anti-JWO too. The last thing the evil members of my people want is strong families that do not rely on the government for everything. He could set them back decades with that plan alone

The jewish people as a group are responsible for evil.

There are many individual jewish people that actually like the goyim and live among them (multiculturalism and racemixing do break down tribal barriers)

I would say it is more likely Trump gets assassinated and Pence just bumbles around as a puppet neo-con POTUS than Trump turns out to be a the long con.

>Everything fell apart after the collapse of the family unit.
Actually, society is much easier to control when people have the well-being of their families on the line. It makes them complacent because their priorities are with the family, so any deviation from accepting the status quo becomes a threat to not just one's prosperity but everyone he cares about.

People should just stop getting married and having kids. That would help to de-program society immensely.

>no strong families
Then an individual literally relies on insurance companies and the government for whatever curveballs life throws at them.

You are ignoring nature where big strongly unified families(communities/nations by extension) ensured survival for one's people.

Wait you're just a JIDF shill

Fuck no I'm not revealing Trump's past in this thread

Call me a crazy schizo you low IQ peasant

Can we make up our fucking minds do jews want to destroy the traditional family using feminism and leftism (the more likely supposition due to the massive kike influence in both ideologies) ? or do they want strong traditional families a far more unlikely prospect given their plan is erode all traditional support structures outside Zog (the church family etc etc)

Trump's wife looks like a Tranny.

whoops
ment for

it doesnt matter hes still the most pro white candidate in the last 20 years

ELECTRIC JEW TV

ELECTRIC JEW TVlllll

Jew is not cause effect

There is just a huge correlation between jew and selfish destruction

Same way not ALL women are selfish whores, but biologically and culturally, there is a huge correlation in the modern age.

Nobody is called whitish or blackish yet jews are called jewISH. This is because they are just similar to jews, rather than actually jews.

Daily reminder that sometimes your shit feels good, sometimes it feels bad, but it's something we have to do anyway.

This also

Idgaf if Trump says "HAHAHAHAH I TRICKED YOU ALL IM JEWISH MUHUHAHAHHAHAHA"

I would just laugh with him and say "touché you absolute madman, enjoy genociding us all. Just make it entertaining please."

>being this much of a bluepilled cuck
>please just kill me and rape us already, I gave up on life long ago!

Aren't you guys supposed to be redpilled based alpha males? Why are so many of you fine with everything burning to the ground? Because in reality you're just sacks of worthless shit and you want everyone else brought down to your level? Because that seems the most likely.

Stop using those buzzwords

I have my own existence outside the JWO. That is the true redpill. Independence. As far as the election goes, we have 2 options and the choice is clear mr attempted discouragement: Vote Trump and see what happens or vote Clinton, hate America and guarantee it's demise.

The democrats have basically identified the Trump movement as us, there are stories about fucking Pepe the Frog being a racist nazi Trump meme on American mainstream media. Hillary Clinton has declared us, a previously obscure largely anonymous internet movement as like the archenemy of liberalism and said we constitute at least half the Republican party.

While I don't believe the bullshit the Democrats would have us believe this is a huge fucking change for us, our beliefs and ideology considering we turned from a largely unknown fringe "movement"(if u can call it that) to the Axis of Evil for the left-wing within a year all thanks to Trump and despite all that Trump is still leading in the polls of a 60% white country.

If Trump becomes American president then pro-white beliefs will be legitimized for hundreds of millions of people in both America as well as Europe and the rest of the western world. This is an actual fucking change instead of cucked centre-right controlled opposition constantly letting whites get fucked over demographically and culturally like they have been for the last decades and usher in a new era for nationalism, for a large part all thanks to Trump. It might not even have been on purpose on his part and I really don't care about how much kike dicks he has sucked because despite that he will have brought our ideology to the forefront of global politics.

Imagine if Trump just never ran.

Cruz/Rubio/JEB vs Clinton...