LIVE: Pro-refugee demonstrators to rally in Como

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2XLq2nZSI

For their sake, I hope they're at least getting hazard pay.

Fuck yeah, I love refugees.

haha not a pro-fugee demo, actually the fugee are living in parks around the rail station, trying daily to reach Switzerland with a train. Now we have built a "camp" for the fugee but they don't want to go in it, because they fear they will be trapped here.

What the fuck i hate Italy now :'(

>inb4 refugees attack them

>they fear they will be trapped here.
The horror! Being fed pîzza every day for the rest of their lives!

>muslim women can't eat pizza properly and die of starvation
>muslim men eat pizza with dirty hands full of bacteria and dies of infection

Italy's masterplan ;^)

THE INFILTRATOR, WHERE THE FUCKS ARE THE INFILTRATORS???? How can the police attack if there aren't any infiltrator???

First Italy's coast guard is rescuing thousands of migrants and now they rally for refugees? Come the fuck on, you pizza niggers.

It's not a pro refugee rally, it's just refugees wanting to move in Switzerland. I'd have partecipated as well, as long as it helps getting the fuck away from here

>I'd have partecipated as well, as long as it helps getting the fuck away from here

Italians are an enemy to Europe.

Cowardly pissants.

The only people protesting are the fugees themselves, they want "open borders" (to Switzerland and then Germany), and six leftists, 3 girls who are dreaming of black cocks and 3 boys who are dreaming of fucking the 3 girls.

Women, always women protest for them.

>mfw they all get robbed

Correct me if i'm wrong Italians. Como is one of the richest regions of Italy right?

They are horrible at chanting.
No order. It sounds like they are chanting the same thing but they can't get in sync.

One of the richest yes. They are there since it's near Switzerland
If you had a shitton of illegals you'd try to move them to the US as well, trust me
si saranno un paio di pirla dei centri sociali

They are white men disguised as niggers.

>Caring about "europe" as a whole

Cuck

>chanting freedom

The irony

Choosing those word wisely.

they're forming line and rank already.

the white people protest in france was put down by police using medieval shield wall tactics. i don't see any police here.

what i do see is italy turning into a warzone

Fuck off Xi Wang

Why would you want to move them to Switzerland when you should first and foremost send them back to where they originally came from?!

>how to block a street with one guy

now it sounds like they're chanting "hitler" rather than freedom.

George Clooney and his wog wife have a big mansion there, I wonder if he could let some stay there.

because the EU santioned us when we were turning the boats away. It's clear that Northern Europe wants more niggers, so we duly oblige

>Pro-refugee demonstrators
should all be gassed. Fucking morons. Welcoming the destructuon of their homes. I feel such hatred against these idiots. The migrants aren't the problem. They are merely beneficiaries. These fucking SJWs are the scum of the earth.

>wop complaining about wog

>1 Hellfire.

Problem solved. Just saying.

>open da border
>freedome
kek we pray to you for a happening amen

>wow references
>2016
pick one, grandpa

It's an absurd how your politicians can't think on their own people first. Well, it's not like they can't go to France, right? Austria too, for now.

refugees welcome niggers are seriously worse than the actual sandniggers

These fugees will behave, their biggest fear is to give the police an excuse to fingerprint them. Once identified they are trapped in Italy forever, even if they reach Germany, Germany has the right to send them back here.

>all those young white females

this is in italy? looks like some african shithole

>Well, it's not like they can't go to France, right?
No, France closed it's borders pretty well, I know since I live 4 towns away form the French border.
>Austria too
Yes, in fact there are also many niggers near our border with Austria, but Switzerland is very attractive to them, since if you can get asylum there, it's even better than Germany

guys, i live nearby
should i go there and shout something?

this makes me sick
nothing but niggers

these people are an army or at least a gang. notice how sargeants are giving orders IE the holding up crossed arms. the people seem scared as they make sure their arms stay up when the supervisor can see them.

>If you had a shitton of illegals you'd try to move them to the US as well, trust me

No I wouldn't I'd send them back to wherever the hell they came from.

Nice flag recognition there Omar

Would you want whites to get on their side?

I wish all pro refugee protests were like this one

Too bad we would get sanctioned a couple extra billions euros by the EU again. It's clear that they don't want us to send them back

makes me sick that a european country looks like fucking africa

Fucking kill them! Do it for your people and ancestors! You are from one of the greatest Empires the world has ever seen.

>Too bad we would get sanctioned a couple extra billions euros by the EU again.

Who gives a fuck. Survival is more important then getting fined. Italy can get out of the EU death trap.

>Who gives a fuck.
I do. We don't have that kind of money and we already have too much debt. I don't want to get even more indevted to kike banks to pay for EU nigger lovers.

You want the migrants? You get them. They aren't our problem anymore

>pepeeeee

throw smoke bombs at them, just to spoop them. Please, relieve my suffering.

Can't Switzerland tell them all to fuck off?

>wow references

Hes talking about a hellfire missile you retard

Yes since they are not in the EU. But niggers are retarded and don't understand this. They should just pass through Austria

>I do. We don't have that kind of money and we already have too much debt. I don't want to get even more indevted to kike banks to pay for EU nigger lovers.

So is life in EJEW. Fucking disgusting attitude.

I thought Italians still loved Mussolini? And that Northern Italy is red-pilled as fuck?

In other words I am asking where are all the patriots putting this scum in their place?

Sure are a lot of locals there. Not

"Smash racism"

Kek, there's always something in English. Got to make sure Soros get's his message across.

I'd have thought the football fans would have dealt with this menace. Tsk