>no beach episode
>no jazmine or cindy fanservice whatsoever

but we see granddad's dick in the very first episode

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAY-ASS SHOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're 10. Americans can't into underage fanservice.

tell that to bart simpson

>but we see granddad's dick in the very first episode

I just rematch this and I completely forgot.

it pissed me off how little romance there was in this show. they create all these QT girls and make them interact with the boys, but then they never do anything with it. Fucking waste of potential.

>inb4 Baka Americans
>muh sexual freedom
>Prude
>Prudish

>i want cancer
shipping is the show killer

>wanting romance in a show about the problems in black suburban America

>implying young single motherhood is not relevant to the black community

Dude, they're kids

So?

>granddad
GRAND DAD?
GRAND DAD?
G R A N D D A D
R
A
N
D

D
A
D

10 is an appropriate age to have "the talk"
Not the full details, but a lot of the basics should be covered at or before that age.
They could do an episode where the boys and the girls get talked to and then are super awkward around each other.

>Wanting to see romantic relationships between ten-year olds in a comedy show
Holy shit user, how much of a faggot can you be?

Whoa. Thanks for reminding me that this was a good show. I remember nearly every single show being plagued by forced romance (probably to pander to girls) and it really made me steamed. Glad there was at least one show that didn't have to stoop so low.

They had a bunch of comedic relationships with Grandad.
I feel the writers could have handled a simple episode where Jasmine confesses her crush on Huey.
Some cute hijinx.
Riley teases them.
Then a sweet and sincere speech by Huey at the end.

Nothing weird.
I don't know if I'd trust it with the most recent writers though.

>Boondocks
>comedy show

Did you even ever watch the show? It was literally "black people are crazy and stupid as fuck but it's ok because it's not be racist if black people point it out"

Like that is relevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Some of these read like hentai plot synopsis

They made fun of white people too

>Ctrl + F
>No Canada

Feels good eh?

Holy shit, it's like racially based comedy is purposely offensive and requires you to think about the context of what they're criticising and be a mature adult or something!

Now do one with the youngest fathers

How come "black people trying to draw anime-style" literally produces the best cheesecake?

>After so many years, people still keep forgetting the show was political satire

>He didn't find Uncle Ruckus' antics to be comedy gold.

Sorry this show didn't pander to waifu-fags and pedophiles.

Riley shut up you lil nigga and stop sexualizin tha beautiful white and half beautiful mulatto forms till they 18 an can shoot you fer bein a perverted nigga.

Boys are fine. People sperg out when it's girls.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, user. It's going to blow your worldview wide open...

not everyone wants to have sex with little girls

Um, do you?

>OP wants to fuck Jazmine
>Not her 10/10 blonde mom
>not wanting to cuck tom
Youre missing out man, I'd definitely give mrs Dubois my superior bbc. Then again Pedos are usually pretty retarded so I'm not surprised

they're 10 and 11 year olds.

How soon till they show 16 year old Riley's BBC impaling 16 year old Cindy's white pussy?

>no more ming

One of them NEEDED to get pregnant it would've saved the show

>>no beach episode
>>no jazmine or cindy fanservice whatsoever

And it was better for it. Not every cartoon needs to pander to waifu-fags and pedophiles to get views.

Season 4 was supposed to have an episode where Huey fell in love. But it got scrapped during production.

Because black women are the hottest women. And anime is the best style to draw attractive women in, yet there are hardly any black women in it. Do the math.

fuck all this waifu shit, post the best uncle ruckus moments

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

Calm down, R. Kelly.

Surprisingly compelling argument.

>Romance
Missing the point of the show...

With how closeted black men are, it wouldn't be a surprise that this show was a release for the writer's homosexual tendencies. Girls are just there for camouflage.

>We will never get that Trump episode

Cartoon don't always do beach episodes but when they do, they are mostly teenagers.

Totally Spies did this plenty of times