I'm obsessed with this year of films right now. Lists, rankings, etc. Let's reach bump limit

I'm obsessed with this year of films right now. Lists, rankings, etc. Let's reach bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/title?defaults=1&my_ratings=restrict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

/thread

Oh, well Sup Forums won't let me delete threads. So we might as well discuss 1984 while we're here.

The only 1984 movie that matters

AII me.

This character's intro always really bothered me with his goofy long arms. What the hell was up with that?

>implying armlets are scary

Return of Godzilla came out that year, but we call it "Godzilla 1985" over here.

Dreamscape >>>>> Nightmare

Yeah pretty close. It's world premiere was December 15th

t1, ghostbusters

Do you think one is better than the other? Ghostbusters is probably my moty but t1 is close.

>I'm obsessed with this year of films right now
no, you're not "obsessed" you've seen maybe five films from the 80s because its popular on reddit and 9gag right now
get better taste

That's not true at all. I've watched five 1984 films in just the last two days. Just because I cant guess any of the films in your collage doesnt prove otherwise.

>teleports inside you

Holy crap what a great year.

Dreamscape - 9

>bump limit
Best I can do is 42 posts user

How do you do this?

imdb.com/search/title?defaults=1&my_ratings=restrict

The advanced searches are prob the best reason to still use IMDb.

Fuck why can't we bring back hand-drawn posters?

Cool thanks. Now how do I post it like you did? Do I need to download some program for my phone or something? I know how to screenshot but that's it.

np the long screenshot is done with a FF add on called Nimbus Capture, but I'm sure there are other options. And while you're at it, check out a GM script called IMDb 'My Movies' enhancer. Not sure how you'd do it on a phone.

Ah thanks

Neat. First time I've seen that phone format posted. How are they ordered? Number of votes?

By popularity. I'm trying to go by my rating but I can't get it to work. I can do it but it resets by the time I get to this screen. So I might just have to settle for this. Big improvement from a word document though.

Nvm got it

dreamscape might be the stupidest movie i've ever seen in my life

absolute kino year

>phone
Fuck off faggot

How the hell do you figure? Name one single thing that's stupid.

I'm at work and my boss blocked me from posting on the office computer.

Bad ass

No mention of Amadeus. 90s born reddit queers were a mistake.

I think it's likely that a lot of movies were waiting for Return of the Jedi to leave theaters. Then we had a little mini onslaught of quality. Both Zemeckis and Ron Howard broke out this year.

Do you have a preferred version?

Do some fucking work mong.

I'll meet you halfway. I'll get something to eat.

My main preference is for you to go back.

>shirks work duties
>phone poster
Kill yourself

Well you're wrong on both counts. What I have is the directors cut so maybe that's my problem with it. I haven't seen it in years but I only remember enjoying the lead performance and that's it.

Are you a wizard?