Islam is part of the cultural mosaic of Europe...

Islam is part of the cultural mosaic of Europe. Islam has been present for over 1000 years in Europe and has fully ingrained itself in European culture and must be respected.

no

don't fall for obvious b8 and remember to sage if you must post. You can do so by writing sage in the "Options" field when posting.
Thank you

fuck off ackmet
muslim scum should be exterminated like fucking rats they truly are

They why didn't Europeans kick them out of Albania or Bosnia or European Turkey? Because they realized that Islam IS European.

I'll save that picture for later.
If we nuke all the green countries on it, europe would really become a better place.

Racist Poland, why aren't refugees welcome there where you are at?

thank you. saged

Pogroms is part of the cultural mosaic of Europe. Pogroms have been present for over 1000 years in Europe and has fully ingrained itself in European culture and must be respected.

Christianity is part of the cultural mosaic of Europe. Christianity has been present for over 1000 years in Europe and has fully ingrained itself in European culture and must be respected.

This. Those Syrians need help from Assad and ISIS

die

You fucking bombed the ones who tried.

Yes because Kosovo has a right to exist.

its like someone forgot the entire year 1683 or something

oh wait and the 5 centuries preceding it

the only reason that the ottomans left the balkans more autonomous was that they had other shit to take care of, i dont want to hear that "tolerant turks" revisionist shit

also saged

/thread

If you so called moderate Muslims stayed in the Middle East you could stop the oppressive regimes that control the area and once again become prosperous. By leaving for the west, you are dooming your ancestral homelands to perpetual war and disorder.

>N.I. that green
nigga pls

we tried to you fuckwit. see what we did to the ottoman empire? the only people who got in the way were liberal agitators at home

Just lumping us in with Muhammad and friends in England.

Go back to your cuckshed

>Cuckland
Correction.

And what about muslims born abroad?

Neh?

Only in Iberia and where Constantinople was. Otherwise, no.