What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/13/usc-stem-cell-scientists-developing-a-new-cure-all-for-baldness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men go bald because their ancestors wore helmets. Think about it.

everything

miranda is what happened

Oh phew. I thought it was Keanu Reeves for a second.

looks like my hair desu and I’m 26 :(

I'm at the same stage as Hamm in this pic, but I'm 31. However, all you need to do is apply some toppik or nanogen and suddenly, it looks like you have thick hair. No one can tell, just don't let a girl run her hands through your hair or you're busted.

Given how advanced the thinning is, they definitely used wigs on him for recent roles (such as Baby Driver). Why can't Hollywood just allow balding men appear as they are?

Look at the top of is head!

Is that some fake hair you sprinkle on your head? Man that is just gay. Just accept your hair and noone will care. What ever is left, get a nice hair cut.

>toppik

Humm yeah, until the stripper use her hand on your hairs and realize it's only dust.

forgot pic

Because balding is fucking disgusting

he's gotta have enough money for hair transplants? why not do that.

They won't fully give you your hair back, they just buy time. A hair transplant simply takes a bit of hair that is immune to balding (on the back of the head) and moves it to the top of your head. Over time, it becomes ludicrously obvious you had a hair transplant and you are back at square one. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamm has already had a transplant or two

isn't that what steve carell did? he still looks good

Why are you guys obsessed with balding ? Just shave that shit, grow a beard and move on.

Or cut your hair short.
I know when I have longer hair, it looks like I'm balding for some reason. When it's short and neat, it looks like I'm in my teens again.

what if we can't even grow a proper beard...

Yeah that's what you and I'd do but these insecure fuckers will let some other insecure asshole tell them being bald, short, middle class, white, black, jew, christian, eskimo or whatever is reason enough to die so they'll believe it.

I CANT GROW A FUCKIGN BEARD

THATS THE FUCKIGN PROBLEM.
I wouldve shaved 10 years ago if i could have facial hair but im stuck in the fucking middle.

Balding AND patchy beard. Fuck this!

yeah, a good one can last you a long time if you take propecia. Propecia (sp.) is a medication that basically halts the balding process... the catch is, it makes your dick linp as fuck. So you get to keep your hair, but can't fuck. At least that's what happened when I tried it. A lot of men in hollywood who aren't even balding take propecia just in case, because they are so scared of losing their hair. Bradly Cooper and Matthew Mchonoghey are good examples. Enrique Iglesias just straight up wears a wig, which is why when he's in public he always has a hat on.

time to start taking vitamins, working out, getting sun and eating healthy foods and plenty of water

i grow thin patchy beards of two different colors and have a weinstein skull, i forget his first name the rapey guy

He's almost 50 and his come over looks great. Nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone loses their hair.

ALLEGEDLY rape guy, let's keep the facts straight shall we.

Why the fuck haven't they come up with a cure for baldness yet?????

The only option is to shave anyway. A shaved head is always better than the George Costanza look

too busy trying to cure niggers of AIDS

They have, I read up on it but am too lazy to look. Essentially, they take your hair follicles and clone them, then stick them back into your head. Boom, full head of hair that is immune to balding. It is expensive as fuck and won't be available for several years (needs to go through trials etc.)

I'm going bald and I just shaved my hair off. Easier and cost-effective.

Nice bro science.

Transplants can’t fix everything. Even with HT, fin, minox and keto you’re gonna loose it eventually

>common sense is now bro science

enjoy your hair while it lasts, low test beta cuck faggot

>not taking fin

Needs altering of genes. When we get to this point we woudlve cured every desease ever also.

lol they have him on tape coercing bitches. still hilarious to watch Sup Forumscucks defend a kike so by all means keep posting that tho

11 words and 4 memed buzzwords. Are you all right user? Everything ok at home?

>Are you all right user? Everything ok at home?
sure, just posting on 4chin while i take a shit. you

potential cure for baldness being developed, new report is just 2 days old:

cnbc.com/2017/10/13/usc-stem-cell-scientists-developing-a-new-cure-all-for-baldness.html

it is on purpose for a role

It's all right, okay user. You have a great day.

Makes no sense. You dont see it in the movie.

Bald people don't look healthy, they barely even look like human beings.

does fin give you fire hair as your pepe seems to be implying?

It keeps you from losing more hair and some people get a bit of regrowth.

It can wreck your sex drive and ability to get a boner. It's a gamble.

Life is a rat race, we all gotta take whatever edge we can get. I'm not thinning yet but I'm doing everything I can to take precautions and will do everything I can to fight it if/when it starts.

And I can't grow a beard worth a shit (some gross Daryl Dixon chin fungus at best), so I have to go cleanshaven and maximize my average jaw with skincare/diet/exercise. Option A is "'joins the Aryan Nation to survive prison' starter pack," option B is "just started chemo and isn't dead inside (yet)." I choose to try my hardest at making an option C.
I've done all of the above for the past several years and my facial hair growth hasn't changed much at all since my teens (if anything the water, vitamins, and diet have just made my hair thicker and healthier), mustache and chin hair is pretty normal but cheeks and jaw are a complete no-go.

i was jelly of his hair in baby driver and he was using a wig after all

This makes me so sad, because it's happening to me too. But he has a handsome face and head shape, so it's no biggie for him. ;_;

It was his real hair, just strategically styled. See , never trust anything you see on screen.

Get on fin right now. Every day you wait is a couple more hairs lost.

I always think Jon Hamm is in his mid-late thirties for some reason, his actual age is honestly pretty baffling

>men bald as they grow older
>everything below the neckline grows even more hairier

What the fuck, why?

that doesnt look good on everyone

i wish i had brad pitt genes, motherfucker never seems to age

Why are there so many balding faggots on Sup Forums? Nice genetics, subhuman scum

Have you noticed any side effects from it?

Sounds too scary and it's only slowing it down, not regrowing.

because we're men. i'm guessing it has to do with women throughout human history prefer their men hairy. and hairier guys have more testosterone, right?

What went right?
Yeah.

hell yeah if bitches can be fake just about everything these days we can sprinkle some fibers in our hair i love this shit i get it for nothing off ebay to

Literally none, you'll read lots of horror stories online but that's how it for plenty of drugs.
Based on studies few people experience side affects and those that did just stopped taking it and they went away.
My dick works fine.
Why is it scary?
>it's only slowing it down, not regrowing.
Which is why you start sooner rather than later.
For most it's not slowing but effectively stopping.

save a step and run that razor over your wrists

balding men get paid less on average it's a proven fact

James Nesbitt didn't even want a transplant but realised he'd never get top billing again as a baldo

Imma straight up shave my head and wear a wig if that happens to me. No need for haircuts anymore and I can look like elvis whenever I want.

I always laugh at the just shave it line to as if shaving your entire head everyday is easier than taking a quarter of fin every second day and putting some topic in before brushing i can barely stand shaving my face fuck doing your entire head

Does rogaine work?

Yes, but you should get cheap generic version and you should be taking fin as well if you're going to bother.

the fuck is fin

>What went wrong?

high testosterone causes baldness

his penis is enormous. you do the math.

Finesteride.
It's a pill that lowers your DHT levels which is what attacks your hair follicles.
Don't get the hair one but the one for prostate since it's cheaper and you just cut it up.

Bald fags don't have high test they have weak hair.

Fucking hell I started balding at the age of 16 and you are crying when you go bald at 30. You guys have it easy.

>I started balding at the age of 16
give me a sitrep

t. Alexander jahans

same boat here, started balding at about 15. was solid NW2 by 18. 22 now and not much has changed temple wise so thats good, crown maybe some thinning but its minor atm. I expect to be appreciably bald at 25

nice it's very easy
kirkland minox off ebay + nizoral 2% shampoo + 1/4 of fin every day or second day.

Costs you like $150 a year to keep hair well worth it

Ben Affleck got the role of Batman

You have three years to attain a muscular physique and a slight tan else all is lost. Buy the peptides CJC, GRHP6 and melanotan II.

>getting sun
you people need to stop with this shit. Being exposed to the sun is one of the worst things you can do to your skin.

great way to absorb vitamin d, nigga. i ain't saying stay out there for hours btw

When I get older losing my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four?

You'll be older too
And if you say the word
I could stay with you

Dude got plugs in the early 2000s my man

>father is 54 has perfect hair of gray hair, can grow a full gray beard
>mother a few years younger than my father, she has thin shitty hair is wearing some sort of fake hair extensions

I'm 29, already balding, can't grow a proper beard on top of that shorter than my father. What the fuck?

You lost the genetic lottery, thank your mum.

My dad is the same age as yours and has nice, thick hair as well. He's also taller than me and better genes overall. Fuck, man. I'm going to go with "hair systems" which is practically wigs

>What the fuck?
you just said it yourself. your mom has pleb tier genes, and you got em

It only works for as long as you still have some hair though. Good luck using Toppik at Norwood 5.

Propecia isn't guaranteed to ruin your Johnson, just fyi

>actually look at the OP image
>clearly poorly shopped with lots of floating and semi invisible hair none of which makes any sense

?

what are you niggers doing believing that shit

>going bald
>can't grow a decent beard
>size 8 in hats which severely limits my choices
>NEET so I can't afford hair loss prevention

Oh well, I'm already a NEET so what does it matter anyway.

How can we have space station but no cure for hair loss, its all a business to make money.
When i go bold i am going to kill myself.

Bullshit, natural selection doesn’t occur with a few thousand years of helmet wearing, it’s a way longer timespan and it’s just not how evolution works.
Male pattern baldness is the product of natural selection, which means there’s an evolutionnary advantage to it.
The most probable reason evolutionnary psychologists found it’s that it avoids people from grabbing your hair during fights, if people grab your hair, you’re more vulnerable, you get killed and unable to pass on you genes, wherease bald guys had this strategic advantage, didn’t get killed and were able to pass on this genetic trait to their kids.
Plus there’s a link between test levels and male pattern baldness, more test, more agressivity, therefore more fights, and if you’re bald, more likeliness to survive those fights

>bottom right
kek

Hair implants.

It's real, and pretty consistent across candid pictures of him. It looks fake because hair never naturally recede/thin like that, he most likely got transplants to the hairline but stopped taking fin (which helps you keep what you still have) because it was making his dick limp or whatever so it kept thinning on the top.

fin doesn't work forever, you can only delay the inevitable for so long

And not one cited link of note.

You're saying a lot bro.

comb overs are disgusting. just shave faggots. become a man

>actually taking the time to respond to that post

>not getting NEETbux and blowing it on random shit like hair loss prevention and bitchin' dental cosmetics to stay under the asset limit