Is Sup Forums ready for Archer Dreamland?

Is Sup Forums ready for Archer Dreamland?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IipapumzdLc

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/archer-finally-lets-its-noir-flag-fly-first-teaser-248026
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got bored of this show last season

yes. Vice was a mess, but I liked that it shook up the formula. Hopefully pam does something more than be addicted to Coke.

I...honestly thought they stopped making this show.

Did they just traveled back in time? The continuity in this show is too fucked up. Might as well make season 9 Archer IN SPACE for all I care.

I like how they just gave up trying to pretend archer was dead.

inb4 episode 1 Krieger has replaced archer with another bot to help everyone grieve and they discover he's is alive later at X exotic location pretending to have amnesia and banging chicks.
I do like the Art Deco theme though Detective Noire theme despite the fact the show set sometime after 1970ish

This show feels worse and worse each season.

The show is set in the 19xx. A bunch of dumb jokes are made about this.

I just answers (Archer's dad) and a happy mulatto family.

It's an anachronistic setting, so they can lump in technology from any era they feel like and basically do whatever the fuck they want.

Which is why ISIS had 1960s wall-sized hard drives and monochrome CRTs, while characters are shown using the internet and having personal cell-phones.

I know, but it's pretty clear its at least after 1960 because of specific events mentioned. The over all backround has been consistent with his too, the architecture, tech and events in the past.

yeah I think it's run it's course, though that said Id rather the series not end with Archer face down dead in a pool.

or as a truck driver named Luigi

The reason is in the title.

Although considering how the last season ended, it's kinda out there.

What's the point of it if it's all a fever dream?

Filler?

It's the AC:Revelations of TV.

>Archer Dreamland?

I would have rather they just done a tv movie to wrap things up.

Now its just becoming another animated comedy that stayed on too long.

Revelations had a great arc with Clay and gave Ezio a genuine sendoff, I don't know why everyone shits on it.

"I'm saving you, you idiot!" is a fucking god-tier moment.

I wouldn't mind them going back to doing mission but have them more serious, i e archer doesn't mess every single mission up or ones without him entirely.

Maybe it's a joke based on how many series in the 80s/90s thought they were being clever by having it be a dream or some shit.

fairly certain this season is meant to be a coma dream hence the subtitle

It seems it probably is. It's just as indestructible as archer is, he was shot multiple times and was face down in a pool for at least an hour. There's no way the archer in the pool was him.

>What's this? Another Piece of Eden? No, fuck this. Desmond, this is your mess. I'm going home.

I genuinely chuckled.

I thought that was because they were fucking poor

>Dreamland
The entire season will be Archer's coma dream. Because he was shot.

Calling it now. This is me calling it. It has been called. The word calle is in my captcha. Can't wait be to right.

>Might as well make season 9 Archer IN SPACE for all I care.

I'm still entertained by it.

Same

Last season sucked, I'm sceptical. I really want to see more of Lana being cute with her baby daughter.

>It's an anachronistic setting, so they can lump in technology from any era they feel like and basically do whatever the fuck they want.

until you realize that we have the tech we did because of the successful missions of CIA and other government operatives. in this world missions went differently and therefore the tech is different.

I know this site ain't exactly popular here but, avclub.com/article/archer-finally-lets-its-noir-flag-fly-first-teaser-248026

Fox is bumping it from FX to FXX this year to try and strengthen their FXX comedy lineup. The channel has been flailing since inception.

i was actually hoping the next season would revolve around archer's daughter but whatever i guess