Holy shit this is FUCKING KINO

Holy shit this is FUCKING KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziSja66gfJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its garbage compared to the Clint Eastwood one.

Why did Sofia erase the slave character in the book in the movie adaptation?

she hates black people

It's ruins the harem fantasy.

I need to see the whole thing.

But I feel this one was really well acted. It's that kind of 'psychological' film that needs to be played subtly, like Rosemary's Baby was, saying everything with just little glances and gestures and catty power dynamics. I thought everyone did wonderfully.

It's funny, because as I'm watching this, I'm thinking "this movie is actually something that men understand... Sofia actually gets men"... but then the movie clearly also very much displays a knowing portrayal of female desire too.

It's like a movie that "men AND women can understand"... but from opposite perspectives.

Elle is great in this. Kirsten too. Everyone. Even Colin, he's perfect.

It's decent but I think the original did the perspective from man and woman better. Though, I do find it interesting in the remake Colin's character didn't want to leave the house.

Look forward to seeing it then.

>tfw no Elle Fanning gf

>written and directed by Sofia Coppola
doubt it

>Sofia Coppola
>Elle fanning
Ugh

Talkin bout kino? Try talkin bout my kino black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny bitch boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

this is their second collaboration

Elle is piglike and Sofia never made anything worth watching in her life

Lost in Translation was pretty good

Only because of the actors. The movie itself sucked balls. I honestly though (still think) that some of it were stock pan shots of Tokyo

Any nudity in it?

wow, all three of the women are Harvey's girls. Didn't this Colin actor also harass women?

No but it's still very enjoyable Ellekino.

Being in a film produced by him didn't necessarily mean he fucked them. Learn to think like an adult rather than conspiracy theorizing.

Alright. Is it out on bluray or is it in the cinemas?

>It's like a movie that "men AND women can understand"
that seems like a cop-out. she should have made up her mind who she's making that film for. half-measures and all that. fuck her for playing it safe.

what if an actress was in 10 movies produced by him

god damn there was no point in watching anything but the fuck scenes, and they weren't good.

a leg when /ourguy/ tries to fug elle in the pussy

I just piratebay'd it, but I presume that it is on bluray then.

this movie sucks because its so boring.
i downloaded the webrip and it was darker than fuck. and the whole movie was candlelight

I disagree, I think better art shows the truth of it, rather than skewing towards one bias or another. The conflicting interests of male and female desire (but also the comedic dimensions) are real, and that's what makes it so amusing.

Is this movie only worth seeing if you're into Elle?

>colin
>that goblin on the far right
dropped

Looks like there was some on set diva antics, that's a frosty photo

Imagine being the kind of nu male who prefers Sofia Coppola to don Siegel. Disgusting

Just saw this, I was expecting so much more from Sofia Coppola. The last 30 minutes of the movie are not suspenseful at all. Basically everyone turns against him except Dunst, but she doesn't really do anything to help him. The movie would've been much more interesting if all the characters turned on each other at the end. They should've killed off Kidman's character who was keeping everyone in line, and have the characters deal with a new power structure.

The performances were good, and Kidman's character in particular was pretty well written. But it felt so tame, like it was holding back. I honestly think this would do better as an exploitation movie than a drama.

>all three are fake blondes

Nah, I'd say it's genuinely entertaining as a kind of comedy about certain fundamental conditions to sexuality.

But also yeah it's very enjoyable if you're a fan of Elle. I'm not saying due to some nudity or something, but just her inherent appeal and seeing her look all horny and flirty. It's pretty hot.

Ambient at the end was G-d tier. I can't find it on youtube though.

OH SHIT FOUND IT!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ziSja66gfJ0

>mfw in a situation like that I would never made any of those moves and just looked at the ground like a beta the entire time

It’s kinda cool Sophia took different POV of what Don Siegel did in 1971 version. You should check old one user !!!

Why is everything summed up to sex?

>G-d tier

The original made the amputation scene pretty ambiguous. This one clearly shows the women doing it to save his life, so they can poison him later free of guilt.

Nice photograhy, 6/10. The Eastwood/Siegel one was better but not by much.

my thoughts exactly. really surprised this joint won coppola best director at cannes. not that cannes is the pinnacle of cinema—far from it—but still

>kiki
penis. sticking. OUT!

Those mounds of pleasure.

>Deep Breathing Increases

Haha lol wow Elle is ugly