What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

her purpose was to serve her twisted master

>Oh you sad, stupid boy... What are you playing around with that thing for?
*destroys your waifu*
>From now on, I'll be your girlfriend

>*destroys your waifu*

She always seemed too passionate for me.
Maybe she thought Wallace could make her fertile too?

She bought into her creator's BS too much.

hmmm

Tfw no dom gf

Abuse Victim and Daddy Issues.

I AM THE BEST ANGEL!

>Tfw luv will never crush my balls with her sharp heels

Not enough luv

Was hoping for more people to contribute tee bee ehh

She loved K

>I will lie to my master! Everyone believes replicants can't tell lies.

What did she mean by this?

>Funkopop

>Luvvies has just discovered you're cheating on her

Better run user

Sexual frustration.

this isn't real is it?
they're all so ugly

Why wpuld I cheat on Luv when she keeps me prisoner?

^v^

He didn't smile the whole movie though. The only emotions he showed we're contentment, sadness and a brief angry "rrrreeeeeeee".

That one is just cruel.

>SMILING

You can tell the guy designing these is just trolling us now

K smiled when he was talking to that prostitute replicant in sushi bar.It is very brief but it is there.

>Funkocancer

I can't wait for the day this fad ends and they go bankrupt.

fuck off that is not real

Looks like the logo for a shitty noodle bar

What I've gathered so far

>Luv is Wallace's right hand. To perform that task most effectively, all her stats are at 10/10 and she has a fully-fledged personality
>However, she is also unsatisfied with her role. Her master shows her no affection or gratitude and even belittles her when the mood strikes him. She is repulsed by his blindness, which she views as intolerable weakness.
>She has no capacity to disobey so she must idly stand by and watch as he torments and kills a creation that doesn't live up to his standards, and must unflinchingly commit murder at his command.
>She wants, more than anything, for some affection which is why, when she and K review Rachael's old Voight-Kampff exam, and knowing how that ended for Rachael, she decides to try to seduce K. He coldly rebuffs her and her need for affection turns to bitterness.
>When she crushes K's Joi emitter, she does so to take away something K loved.
>When she leaves him in Las Vegas to die (not realizing the underground would save him) she did so, so that he would live out his final hours with that sense of loss.
>When she kissed K after disemboweling him, she was taking from him what he denied her.

>She is the example of what happens to a character that is aware of its nature and, even being dissatisfied with it, walks her preordained path; in contrast to K, when he becomes aware of his nature, decides on his own which path to follow.

to be honest this is the best funkopop figure I've seen. It's got quite an animated pose and the glasses/earrings are distinctive.
Usually they'll just change the hair colour and call it a day

Another one

>Luv doesn't want to just kill K, if that was true then she wouldn't kiss him, she wouldn't say "I'm the best" Luv was the exact mirror of K, and her relationship to Wallace mirrors K's relationship to both the LAPD and the Resistance. For K, his identity is formed wholly by his role as blade runner for the LAPD. Within his role, he had purpose and his whole identity is forged by it as an external force. For Luv, her identity is wholly formed by her role as Wallace's "best angel." K is satisfied in his fantasy with Joi, which Luv doesn't have, and he is subsequently able to evolve and channel his fantasies through her ("You're special," etc) whereas Luv's specialness is all from Wallace.
>She simultaneously fears him and can't leave him because he gives her purpose and she relishes being The Best One. While she is clearly upset and traumatized by his actions, he is the only thing that gives her identity, same as the LAPD. Luv is a reflection of what K would be like without Joi. Wallace is all Luv has, for better or worse, and that's her whole world. She struggles against it the entire movie while K feels comfortable within his fantasy as an outlet.
>When Luv destroys Joi, it's possibly out of jealousy for what K has that she lacks. At that point she is fully reaffirmed in her identity, while it shatters K. This is why the Resistance helps form his identity as well as that of a free replicant. The choice is his to remain a slave to his fantasy and former life, or become a slave to a movement where he loses his sense of self. Within the resistance they all had his dreams, they all think they're special like K. Ultimately he is allowed a choice, and goes with an alternative to both. Luv never got the choice at all, and where she frees K by breaking him down with killing Joi, this is what ultimately locks her into her own identity and sense of self for good. She fully becomes Wallace's best angel despite her dissonance with him.

>Smile

Genuinely impressed

Didn't he smile at dekkard when he dropped him off at the bubble girls house

Being written to be a comic villain's comic henchman.

>be K
>walk into Luv's office
>see this
what is your course of actions here?

> Delete this before I delete you.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away to go jerk off to my waifu

what is this ahahahah

Good analysis.

She hasn't seen my pringles can dick

Why didn't she kill K before taking Deckard?

i uh her feet aint the only thing thats showing
damn lads

true to life then lad

euro kino art :J

Only seen the trailer,
Can anyone summarize this scene real quick?
In the trailer it looks like luv breaks a a glass to attack robin penn?

Go watch the movie pleb

Penn is holding a glass. Luv grabs Penn's hand, crushing the glass and continues to squeeze. Now watch the movie.

Thx, will , today as a matter of fact

Compensating for how she was sterile so would never be perfect in her creators eyes by following his orders with as much vigor as possible so maybe he'd still love her just a little.

>we've reached the point where people start making pointless webms

who buys these fucking things

My older brothers gf, 30 yr old chick still lives with her mom and dad
Those kind of people

The police chief came off as cringey to me, just doesn't sound right when she would swear, came off like she was copying depictions of hardened police chiefs in films.

I WANT MISS LUV TO DOMINATE ME!!! FACT!!!!

OwO what's this from?

Underfucked.

What did she say at the end when shanking K?

I'm da bess

>future
>hoodies still exist

fuck off you dumb frog hoodies are kino

Cucked by superior 2D. Threw an autistic tantrum.

i was staring at her toe sucking i didnt even notice her pusy was showing lol

hoodies are just the natural evolution of cloaks, man.

true footfag

Then there should be a natural evolution of a futuristic hoodie/cloak.

Weeps involuntarily when she sees her kind treated like the appliances they are, purely due to the stabilising memories that allow her to be a less troubling being to be around. Responses are authentic but ethics don't spring from grimaces.
She is a complex tool owned by a very powerful man who is ok with replicants being just that, complex and powerful tools.

WAY OFF THE FUCKING BASELINE!

Hoodies are the future

Her problem is that she isn't sitting on my face.

Yeah, it's not like hoodies are basic, but useful piece of clothing.

What do you want instead? Star Trek miniskirts ja leotards? In the constant rain?

Hoods made out of projected neon lights.

I bet she would be like the replicant version of Jennifer Giardinis. She would abso-fucking-lutely crush your face and suffocate you to achieve the bliss of an orgasm.

>formiddable kicky kicky girl
Throwing a lot of kicks doesn't suddenly make a female formidable.

Mixing electronics with clothing is always a bitch when you want to actually wash them, so one would assume that something like that will never become a popular thing. Neon lights in useful everyday objects like an umbrella, sure. Clothing, not so much.

based brabo babe

Hoodies are for children (and gangsters)

Where have you seen an adult wearing a hoodie these last five years?

Fuck you user. And fuck Luv too.
Joi was too pure for this world

That coat looks really comfy.

Everywhere. Maybe that's because I'm a child gangster, though.

This scene was not in the movie. I hope we get a directors cut, without the flashbacks and the retarded rebellion from the shadows thing. Like what were they thinking

It's not a hoodie, it's a bona-fide coat.

w-wew

these fuckers have sold enough plastic crap that they can live like kings for the rest of their lives

>now suck your big toe. Move the robe a bit so we can see your pussy.

How the fuck do directors get women to do this shit? Also what is the context of this scene anyway?

>Also what is the context of this scene anyway?
She's a neet with agoraphobia and thinks no one is watching her at that moment

She ruined everything and made sure that K was going to be crushed emotionally when he was found by the resistance.

For the love of god someone make more

Joi is named after jerk-off-instruction and looks like Lexi Belle.

Coinkidink?

DELET THIS

Why did she leave K alive after taking Deckard?

because she wants the K

and she intentionally kill the police chief and Joi to remove any competition.

I just booked an IMAX ticket to see it for a 3rd time.
What the fuck is my problem?

You're a consumerist pig.

NO