Possible False Flagging Happening

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tyree-king-13-fatally-shot-police-columbus-ohio-n648671
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3120020/Pickup-runs-road-fatally-strikes-Ohio-boy-13-yard.html
Basically first story 13 year old Tyree King killed by police officer after pulling BB gun on said officer in Columbus.
Second story a 13 year old Tyree King killed after being knocked down in Columbus.
Did a bit of checking of school location and the kid who got knocked down, Tyree Kang the First went to a school just outside of Springfield, while Tyree Kang the Second went to a school in the middle of Columbus.
What does you lads think, are we getting dubbed?
pic related is Tyree "roadkill" Kang

Nothing of value was lost.

It sickens me to see the average American be treated so poorly by police.

HE WAS KANGZ N SHIET

some kid did in fact get shot by cops last night after running from a crime scene and then pulling a gun on cops.

found out before i even saw it hit the news, as i have a cop brother, cousin, and uncle.

tyree king is a very generic nigger name.

>black thug robbing people with a BB gun
>cops show up
>he actually points it at them
>gets shot

Not a false flag, just your average "urban youth"

BLM chimping out helps drive more people towards Trump, not Hillary

Is this really even worth talking about?

not unless there is a chimpout. the liberal-infested columbus subreddit seems to acknowledge this as a justified shooting and the niggers here aren't as uppity as those in milwaukee- so i'd be somewhat surprised if something happened.

can't wait to see people all freaking out over how this leech pulled a gun on a cop and got shot

His name was apparently Tyre not Tyree

Do you have class in school where they teach how to don't get shot by police? If not it's the goverment fault this kid died.

This good?

inb4 they lived next to a Tire King

Do you have classes that teach you how to screw in light bulbs? Of course not, it's common sense how to screw one in.

Same applies to point a weapon at anyone, let alone an armed police officer chasing you down for robbing someone.

>false flag
Do you even know what this means, or are you just saying words that you think have some relevance on this board?

Me? I missed the 70s

-Middle school kids might get a paper route to save up and buy a motor bike

-Chicks weren't even close to being fat yet

-Being gay was shameful and closeted

-A solid date might involve getting beer drunk and fucking in the back of a van, and you might even end up marrying the girl and raising a comfy family and raise them on solid middle class earnings.

Why even live?

>Ireland
Do the Irish even know what a normal flag is?

>Tyree Kang

>pic related is Tyree "roadkill" Kang
False alarm, it's just a nig killing a nog.

>what the media says is wrong i want to be justified in killing whitey