Why are people calling this movie offensive? And in general, why does it have such a low rating...

Why are people calling this movie offensive? And in general, why does it have such a low rating? Personally I liked the movie a lot. I liked looking at the main character so much I was really upset that at some point she wasn't present.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0otYT26Xzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the unrestrained kino was too much for critics

Because to liberals a women with flaws is considered sexist and offensive

Bet you did user...

not for french critics

Best girl coming through.

Talkin bout offensive? Try talkin bout my offensively giant black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny bitch boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

HNNNNNNNNNG

I was reading rewievs and apparently a lesbian fucking a corpse was somehow offensive. To me it felt like Ruby had a wrong approach to Jesse and all she needed is an unresponsive piece of flesh, thus a non movig, lifeless object was ideal to her.

who was in the wrong here?

U forgot a "u" if ur describing me son.

Refn is so comfy. He was on Alex Jones too.

Also /r/ing that interview with Mikkelsen where he told Refn "you're not cool"

But she's flat in the movie? Also, my man, she was 18 when she was starring in the movie, everything's gucci.

>The Virgin's Waifu

The Chad's Crush

Elle turned 17 during filming, you pedo

The movie came out in 2016. Don't ruin my dream faggot.

filming was in early 2015 tho

Okay at least they did hire a teen to play a teen, not like in other movies where teens are played by clearly 20-something actors.

They're both really beautiful, actresses were fucking spot on.

the main character is white, that is why everyone hates its, there is no point to movies like this and we need to do more to stop movies like this from being made for nazis to watch thinking that white people should exist.

It's offensively boring.

you cut out the part where he asks for permission before he kisses her

>Sup Forums humor

For a pleb like you

does Refn have a collection of nudes and lewds of her?

She's so weird looking but I still want to fug her

reality

It's a masterpiece. Refn remains as bold and driven as always. One of my favorite films of the decade.

She moved like a fucking panther in this movie. Brilliant casting

I never caught her animal mannerisms. Good find.

It's such a clever little bit of direction from Refn, the way her shoulders rise up first just like a cat when it's stalking

Somebody make an image of this please.

Elle:
>womanlet
>virgin likes her because she's non-threatening
>virgin projects weird racist fantasies onto her
>not that beautiful but still wouldn't fuck the virgin
>the virgin spends all his time worshipping her, but only sees his own projections and not her true personality
>got HARVESTED by Weinstein

Abbey:
>6'0 goddess
>Chad likes her because she's threatening
>Chad likes her for who she really is
>Chad knows he has a decent shot with her despite her being a 10
>Doesn't even know who Harvey Weinstein is

Maybe add some more.

Elle:
>Little girl who would still mock the virgin

Abbey:
>Grown woman who would get along well with Chad

Virgin is sitting in a dirty room with Elle posters everywhere. Chad sits in a clean room (aside from countless women's panties) and only has an Abbey picture as his laptop wallpaper.

Elle is pure

>Elle: Pretends to be pure but is a slut
>Abbey: Pretends to be a slut but is pure
>Elle: Virgin likes her because he imagines she's a virgin (not true, by the way) and that makes him feel less insecure
>Abbey: Chad accepts that she has had dozens of partners since he has had hundreds himself

>gf has body dysmorphia and thinks she looks too childish
>watch neon demon with her
>she realises she has the exact same body than Elle
>slowly starts to accept how she is
>last few months she took a noticable amount of weight
>hates herself again

lies

You're right about Elle (she likes the chimp penis) but Abbey isn't pure.

Keanu Reeves didn't fit in the role of a predator to me.
Do you guys think he really killed the girl next door?

Jesus Christ it must be annoying

she's exactly like in the Neon Demon. a plain dumb farmgirl said to being pretty, and now she believes thos exeggarated lies that she's the prettiest of all

Abbey on the otherhand ACTed, and acted well

Best scene in the movie

omg you can see her little boobies flapping about

Why does she hate bras so much?

Movie was about Wienstien and all the bitches he fucked

>17
>pedo

Abbey is a good little Mary Magdalene

This.
The movie is hated because there is alot of truth in it. It offends the critics because it hits close to hollywood circles.

More than that, it's about the deception of feminism. You can't escape female nature. There's a reason why Refn portrayed its characters as animals. That's what they are, animals pretending to be super humans.

that's a cool skink

ikr

*fllicks blue tongue*

youtube.com/watch?v=g0otYT26Xzg

The comments here, people are so fucking stupid

She's deeply homely on a cellular level. Bone homely. Her youth is her only attractive quality. It's like you cunts can't even imagine being with an attractive woman.

what about her bubbly personality?

You don't have to imagine yourself fucking her. Simply appreciate her appearance. You don't want to fuck a beautiful sculpture or a painting, do you? Same goes for attractive people like her. Take it as a form of art. Not something you can marry, fuck and have kids with.

She pretty much doesn't need one.

bras are for girls with boobs.

I agree

She's the extra genetic material left over from creating the ultra perfect Dakota. There wasn't enough quality DNA left to create much more than a pink, dull scarecrow, but her family refused to smother her in her bed and they threw her into a Weinstein pit. She thrived.

She knew her routes to stardom were through her mouth, pussy and anus. Her sister built a career in child roles, but she couldn't act. She had to swim to stardom in a river of Semitic semen.

>ultra perfect Dakota

The movie was GOAT in the audiovisual department but everything else was lacking and shallow. I was also extremely irritated that it was advertised as a horror film when it isn't one at all, although that complaint doesn't have anything to do with the films actually quality. I liked the movie a lot but I can understand poor reviews.

Dakota doesn't have the looks of Elle, sorry. She looks meh in comparison.

If you call that "no boobs" congrats lmao