GL story time (fixed)

Finally Fixed my internet. We're Back. Since the other threads are dead I will post the check list of what we've done

>GL REBIRTH
>GL NO FEAR ( 1-7 + Darwyn Cooke)
>SINESTRO CORPS WAR
>Blackest Night
>War of the Green Lanterns
>New 52 GL.

So Last we left of was Green Lantern #13 where Baz gets a ring and is confronted by the league

>"Didn't we already have a Zombie event Johns?"
>NO THIS IS DIFFERENT!"

user already did the first part of this while you were beb since we didn't know when you'd be back.

Oh are you serious? You know where it was left off?

I found it thanks for telling me.

Thanks comicmuse for posting

Cosmicmuse***

You posted alot. Kinda sad i wasnt able to post the one where kyle goes " WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HAL" really wanted to be salty about that

Last thread link

I read the rifles shooting as "Baka"

Sinestro and Hal as one. Sweating.jpg

cute

In other GL news you guys excited for this weeks issue? I mean is Larfleeze really that strong to beat Construct Hal and Space Jesus. I know that Larfleeze was able to kill Controllers and Guardians but then theyre kind of Jobbers

And space Jesus was born

In the 90s it was an ongoing joke in my country's US comic books fandom to mock the BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA from assault rifles because if your language reads it literally it sounds like invoking Buddha rather than heavy fire

Kinda? I dunno I haven't been feeling HJGLC much

You can still be salty!

Eh I kinda get what you mean, it started off pretty good now its kinda falling to be kinda meh but then I like Larfleeze so glad hes coming back, GLS issue was pretty nice.

My salt can destroy the artics

bumbedy bumb

Thanks