Is there anyone in DC or Marvel that could stop him?

Is there anyone in DC or Marvel that could stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peter Petrelli from Heroes could stop him. Sorry to post on topic to your comic book thread, but Peter could actually stop him really easily.

Damn thats a big guy

For GokU

Probably not this guy can blow up the universe.

broly was a beta cuck
lex luthor could probably convince him to kill himself

Just throw the nigga into the sun

Broly could vaporize an entire galaxy thousands of light years wide with just a ki blast.

no he can't, beerus probably could

he did long before "beerus" and his shitty post-2010 DBZ lore came around
it's literally the first scene in his 1993 movie

dr. manhattan is a marvel guy right

Superman, Batman, Flash I think

(batman with some plot armor stuff, the other two by their sheer power level alone)

Superman can't even beat Goku, how the fuck is he going to kill Broly who can eradicate entire galaxies? He'll just blow up the sun.

>Broly
>Not being a sayanfag fan...so browsing who the fuck is he
>First result: Goku kills Broly

Fuck you Goku!

Superman is much more powerful than Goku

Goku is pissweak compared to what superman could do in comics

One Above All
Living Tribunal
Odin
Dr. Strange
even Silver Surfer

however closer to his level would be Hulk, and maybe Thor

Could jinchuriki edo tensei madara beat broly?

yes, but he abstained from combat after the vietnam shit right?

lots. any celestial, galactus, living tribunal, spectre, lots lots more ...

Probably One Punch Man.
I unironically enjoy that series.

fuck the writers for nerfing him

Dc

if you are talking original pre nerf superman then yes, but that character was literally the most ex machina motherfucker in existence

I wanna see Garou v Broly now

fuck you

also i bet King could one shot Broly

No possible way Saitama could beat broly, sorry. Saitama is a strong guy but the power levels in OPM are more in line with DragonBall power levels, Z took the power levels to new heights Broly being near to the top.

Saitama is only "One Punch Man" in his own canon

Fuck Broccoli, could someone from Dcancer or mahvel stop pic related

Guys, how much more of a big guy would Broly be if he actually trained and worked out?

OP is him without even doing anything. Hes just naturally HIGH TEST beefcake mode.

>stupid plot that saiyans are kryptons from another dimension
>batman crafts a kryptonite spear
>mfw when broly's mom name is martha

We saw what happened to Freeza when he trained, he still jobbed hard and lost harder. Most damage done was by his henchmen with a gun

>>Saitama is a strong guy but the power levels in OPM are more in line with DragonBall power levels

you are making stuff up, there is no way of comparing.

this nigga could be stopped by Gohan

I've seen this pic multiple times now and I still don't really understand what's going on but it makes me laugh

Well I mean, Saitama is a martial artist and nothing more at the end of the day. DragonBall was a show about martial arts. DragonBall Z is a show about near gods shooting laser canons out of their hands and crazy shit

>Well I mean, Saitama is a martial artist and nothing more at the end of the day.

Wait... I'm talking about one punch man.... what saitama are you talking about?

Saitama is a joke towards all shounen ideology, he can one shot anything via writer's will because that is the point of his character

also, note that Arale could probably N'Cha Broly and one shot him, Arale is the same type of character as Saitama, but within your broken ass canon for dbz

>nobody disagrees with dc and marvel character suggestions

/thread

>/thread your own post
might want to get that cancer looked at

>your own post

you need to consult a mental health professional, you delusionally paranoid munktoon

>Could jinchuriki edo tensei madara beat broly?
no way

is madara dc? is broly marvel? if not, shut up.

squirrel girl

>munktoon
gg no re lemme grab my noose, i am dishonorobru

i'm sorry

does she have the power of thicc?

Didn't think so, pretty sure broly could wipe out the entire edo tensei army and the ninja alliance in about 5 seconds

I think the real question here is what would happen if Broly tried to fuck Android 18

>Didn't think so, pretty sure broly could wipe out the entire edo tensei army and the ninja alliance in about 5 seconds
less than that. powerlevels in naruto rose alot during the end but DBZ is far above it after vegeta arc

meow

yes she is unbeatable

pics for proof

Imagine transcending the concept of fiction itself

Not really, Goku doesn't have any weaknesses. he can just read Superman's mind, fill his gi with kryptonite and then good night

Is Peter DC or Marvel?

Broly and Goku cant breathe in space, just drag them there or blow up the planet theyre on.

Goku can teleport

They can survive for a while, like when vegeta blew up that bug planet

Batman with prep time.

>toaa

Blow up every planet he has a ki lock on for
Non canon filler

>Bardock vs Freiza

>Hilo bd Nrrtid

>movie
>cannon
pick one

"hey batman please can you build me an armor to protect me from kryptonite radiations?"
"sure clark, you owe me one"

goku's done for

Superboy Prime.

lol Galactus... At one point he became the bitch of Franklin Richards, so i don't think so.

getter emperor would shit on that imbecile.
Demonbane would be a spite.

greetings, Sup Forums.

ayyyy

saitama blows up mountains with a weak punch. dont need no fancy ki blasts

Goku was losing before Freeza power started to drop.

Do you know how strong Richards is?

if goku can survive more than one punch, then OPM ceases to be OPM, since he is defined by the ability to OHKO any foe

the only exceptions were times when saitama was holding back

Wally and the meme force. Captain Atom especially the new 52 version.

>popeye punches goku into the sky
>skinny goku lands on the ground, followed by several mannequins, each with a super saiyan wig on top

Who's a really good cook?
I Think Gambit is

Arceus
Mew
Mewtwo

Neko Majin

>Goku doesn't have any weaknesses
And laser ring came straight from Mr.Popo's black hole of an ass?

The Flash would make this dude look like a strait up chump.

Like the whole time this dude is baby raging Flash is going and reading his mail and banging Iris by the time he gives a fuck.

If the dude tries to pull a planet breaking move, into the speed force he would go where all his rage is for nothing as all speed is drained from him.

The fight would probably go on for a while since Superman doesn't have a scouter and doesn't want to kill with the first punch. Once Supes realizes he can't just punch Broly into submission, the fight will end with a super lobotomy.

He is from Heroes a Tv show that had a very good first season and went downhill from there. Is about people with powers tecnically is capeshit but since is not base on a comic or cartoon is not tecnically Sup Forums.

Peter was a character with the power to copy abilites and retain them like Amazo from DC.

It wasn't a power drop that got him, it was his inexperience with his new form. Hell, it was even stated that he was stronger than SS Blue.

Broly would just make a ki orb like he did as a baby.

well if it's movie 10 broly. then that won't help as he is already a crazy lunatic
against movie 8 broly, might work

Your muscles don't work if your brainstem isn't connected to them. Doesn't matter how crazy you are.

Goku's only has two weaknesses.

>Being mortal (not explicitly stated)
>Lowering his guard too often.

I love DBZ. The power level ridiculousness don't bother me at all, but holy shit, Brolly was a dumb character.

Having Goku as the "legendary warrior" was way better. Brolly kinda destroys the theme about humans having good heart and sayans having super strength, what makes Goku so special, being the combination of the two worlds.

Stan Lee answer every single "Who would win?" discussion ever

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Either Bugs Bunny, Droopy Dog, or Popeye the Sailor.

Superman, Thor, Hulk, Doomsday

Golden Sups

So all of that from the power of a star?

Superman shoots DMT

That's Superman Thought Robot.