How is this movie a thing? I mean seriously, at least in Pretty Baby they presented it as somewhat taboo...

How is this movie a thing? I mean seriously, at least in Pretty Baby they presented it as somewhat taboo. What was Fonda thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZflfSxYontU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLAME IT ON RIO!

>it's taboo to fuck a girl in her biological prime

Not in 1979 apparently...

didn't this girl marry aids Charlie Sheen

>the 70's

youtube.com/watch?v=ZflfSxYontU

Well well

>confusing brooke mueller for brooke shields
Daft tit.

Was this scene included in the remake?

getting his thang on

I watched the remake in theaters. No, it doesn't happen, obviously.

I miss the days when Hollywood was open and honest about its thing for little girls.

her reaction is just fucking priceless

Error 404

I really like the aesthetic of this movie

lmao

>watched for the aesthetic

Sure you did user, sure ya did...

well no I obviously watched it because she was in it but the aesthetic was really cool

It weirdly reminded me of Thelma and Louise.

Those shoulders. Hnnnnggg

Is he /ourguy/?

Next domino to fall is probably Clint.

She looks a bit like Charity Crawford from this perspective.

Young Brooke shields was a miracle of the universe, and we even got this masterpiece.
What cunny would you like to see get her own photobook Sup Forums?

>Young Brooke shields was a miracle of the universe, and we even got this masterpiece.
She was a virgin until she went to college (Princenton) despite being surrounded by Hollywood degeneracy. At Princeton, she met a handsome Asian boy named Dean Tanaka who swept her off-her-feet and she gave the most precious prize a woman can give to a man to Mr Tanaka - her cherry.

That same Asian boy would later change his name from Dean Tanaka to Dean Cain (LOL racist Hollywood) and become the 1st Asian Superman.

Everywhere on college campuses, the same story listed above is happened where prime White women are submitting themselves to Asian men.

dean cain is a beaner if hes anything, r/asianmasculinity

Japanese father and his last name is Tanaka ... Mexican?. Who stupid are you?