What's the smartest show currently on the air?

What's the smartest show currently on the air?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M PICKLE RIIIICK!

that pic doesnt even make sense

you cant work out at a TV show

What a fool.. how I pity you

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

BOOOOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

Electric Dreams.

Probably The SImpson. It's easy to dismiss them as just a washed up show from the 90s. The scene in which homer plays with a fidget spinner is probably the greatest critique to contemporary consumerism. His line, the famous "Look Marge, I am a tool and I have a tool!" looks childish at first, but aren't we all tools? Tools for the big government, tools for the UNESCO, but most of all tools for us. We are Real, alive, our skin might not be yellow yet our heart beats where homer's beats: in his wide, beautiful american chest, lying under dozens of sweaty skinfold filled with nurturing dead skin and food leftovers. I sometimes dream of slowly caressing homer's meaty breasts, I'd start fooling around to the side and then eventually move to the mipple but only after hours of sucking his hairy tits. God I wish I could spend one night, just one night on homer's bed, with marge pretending to be asleep while we are sucking and fucking on the same bed.

this

No idea what any of these show are

stop lying

ah good old /fitlit/

What's bottom right?

This really causes me extreme chagrin, quite immensely indeed, when some wise guy posts some obviously satirical copypasta and can't help but "cringe" at it. Au contraire, it is perhaps the inevitable outcome of your inchoate minds (sub 140 iq, I'd wager a Drachma on it, cute) not being able to detect obvious sarcasm. Yes, I'm talking about the Rick and Morty "copypasta", you ingrates.
This is pure twaddle. And yet it managed to fool you? Have you even read La Conquête du Pain, you over-inflated mediocrity?
This should have given it away to anyone with half a properly-firing synapse in their brain (that's a concept in neuroscience, something which I understand better than many college professors, incidentally), but clearly these Untermenschen do not fall into the aforementioned Predicament (a reference to philosophy, something I have educated myself immensely in through my consumption of Rick and Morty).
What is the Noumenon here, the referent to which we are all referring? Why, it is nothing more than an impersonation of an idiot, made by an idiot, for other idiots to read and smirk amongsteth themselves, thinking themselves clever; but little do they know, that when one comes into the arena with Knowledge as their Gladius (Latin for sword, feeble-minded ones) they can cut through such foolishness like a Plumbus through margarine.
Clearly, you are not wise, for if you were, you would not have risked inflaming my wrath. Clearly, you are not knowledgeable, for if you were, you would have been aware of the utter inanity of discerning any connection between "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" and Oтцы и дeти, which I have read in the original Russian, naturally, which really helps one appreciate the playfulness of the masterful prose.
Farewell, fools. Perhaps you should be back to your regularly scheduled brain-dead entertainment?

the young pope was when it was on. im not religious, but it was definitely a carefully written and directed show.

Loss

Underrated

Seinfeld

It's quite obviously intentional though.

It's literally in the filename you asperger cunt.

Cartoons are for retards.

I was being sarcastic

does Sup Forums even know about loss?

so is tv

Fuck off, booktard.

Mr Robot

lookin schwifty! ;o)