Hotel staff calls him "The Monster"

He threw is dirty underwear at a girl's face

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking gross what a nob

>literally Sup Forums incarnate
>nu Sup Forums detests his guts and sides with the whores

Boy, it's amazing how much this site has changed.

isn't this all just hearsay and slander at this point? Is anyone actually pressing charges?

poo pee Harvey

wtf Sup Forums incarnate is a ugly obese JEW who chases after white women?

why are jewish people so weird, dam pedowood is more effed up than anyone ever thought.

I right, everyone hates him because he's a rich jew, it's jaleousy i'm telling you

There are rumours it all started as a Bob's coupe. The company has now Harveys behaviour for a while but now was a good time to get rid of him.

Gentiles are livestock for the chosen people.

>pedowood
not a thing bucko

/ourguy/

But... but... infowars

It's pretty clear he's being thrown under the bus to try and protect the other predators in the Hollywood elite. They'll pin anything they can on him during this media blitz.

I'd love it if he'd go nuclear and actually tear this shit down from the inside. Just imagine what this guy knows about the seedy insides of Hollywood. He has no reason to keep secrets any longer.

scared pedo's spotted
you're gonna swing too

>"Hey everybody, pile on! Let's all get our 15 seconds of fame!"

He lost everything except his life now. If he tries to make a move on them, he'll end up being found dead with a """suicide""" note

Pretty sure he kept his millions

>no names mentioned
>15 minutes of fame

Wont keep for long if some civil lawsuits will follow.

How does Sup Forums even deal with this man?

How can you decide on what you hate more? Jews or Women?

>not a thing bucko
It has always been a thing.

>Boy, it's amazing how much this site has changed.
You haven't been here long have you?

based

how the fuck can you have the audacity to do that at the savoy of all places
the absolute mad man

Alpha male being ousted
What else is new?

It's a tough question for sure but I settled for hating women more. So go Harvey, go!

I'd go with the women, even the jewish ones againts that disgusting kike producer. He's really a face of evil.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN SHITPOSTED ON Sup Forums FOR MONTHS WHILE OTHER USERS TRIED TO STAY ON TOPIC
HE FORCED MEMES AND WROTE RANTS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S TASTES
HARVEY WEINSTEIN ALSO MADE PRANK CALLS ALL THE TIME
ONE OF THE PRANK VICTIMS WENT TO THERAPY BECAUSE HE FELT HIS PERSONAL SPACE VIOLATED
HE WAS VERY MEAN

t. fat kike

I think it's safe to hate both.

His only crime is being Jewish on a site full of anti-semitic racists.

This, the whores willingly went along with it to get a career. Now that they no longer need him it's suddenly """assault""" and """rape""". Lying cunts, when he was useful you were eager enough to suck dick.

It's easy. Kikes are worse. They corrupt White women.

>kike doesn't understand morality
Not surprised.

I simply hate the rich.

this, but unironically

now would be an opportune time to end dual citizenship for Israelis. I'm going to tweet this to my president Donald J. Trump. You have a right to exist but you must fend for yourself. No more handouts.

If Weinstein was white then it would be the women. They had the permanence of the career boost from Weinstein while he had the fleeting sex. That would be a perfectly fine transaction if it stopped there. However, after they had a solid career resulting from fucking Weinstein, they go back and out him. You can't finish dinner at a fancy restaurant then say the meal was disgusting and you won't pay.

However he's a kike so the women could have broken into his house, stolen all his stuff, killed him and the kike still would have been in the wrong even if he actually dindu nuffin.

Boo fucking hoo. How will the beautiful multi-millionaire actresses ever survive? Sucking some dirty kike producer off to get your career going is a small price to pay for the glamour life they get to enjoy now. Why do these people deserve anyone's pity?

Because feminism. Once a women changes her mind a few decades into the future it's suddenly retroactive rape.

>A wealthy aggressive jew with tons of power who has fucked the most beautiful women on earth
The Sup Forums's wet dream maybe. Elliot Rodgers is more close to how Sup Forums would look like if it was a person.

We want to be 2D little girls not disgusting fat jews.

um sweetie Sup Forums has always hated jews

t. schlomo

The people who are just now speaking up about all this shit are just as pathetic as Weinstein. Where's their fucking dignity? How can they complain about a system where pigs like him are allowed to do what they want, when they were LITERALLY PROTECTING that system for years and years by keeping their mouths shut? Fuck this whole situation, honestly. This country is hypocrisy personified.

Jesus christ dude

I hate Jews too but you sound like a total dick

despite what feminism tells you, women are spineless weaklings lacking courage or dignity, when they face an obstacle they always need a man's help to overcome it

Always hate women more. One can come to an accord with the Jew; women are pathologically insane and possess ingrained hatred for men, there can be no peace or compromise with them.

>Ctrl + F: "Jew"
>11 entries

you're a bunch of anti-Semites racists.

>white women burn coal just because jews told them
I don't know what's more pathetic. Niggers cucking whites or Jews cucking whites by proxy.

He's Jewish, if he wasn't all the neo-nazi shilling would be in the other direction, saying all the women are lying (becuz joos), he was set up (becuz joos), etc.

Sup Forums isn't a very intelligent group of people. Realistically, their average IQ is hovering slightly above the line where mental retardation is diagnosed (71-75).

women are responsible for their own actions, stop white knighting them

>IQ 71-75
hmmm...that's interesting you said that because US blacks have an average IQ of 85. Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of 70. So then, what's your comment about blacks? Please, don't say you're racist against blacks...are you????

Fuck off, JIDF.

What did his fellow jewish brothers betrrayed him?

>someone points out a fact that makes you uncomfortable
>cognitive dissonance goes haywire
>better call them a name to save face

Never, ever wrong

>doesn't understand morality
>gas the jews! race war! 1488! traps are not gay!
Sure thing son

>stop white knighting them
I'm not doing that. Sup Forums is by saying they're brainwashed which is why they're fucking niggers/fat jews.

The virgin fears the pussy
So there you have your answer

Not an argument sweetheart :)

My boss who is friends with him told me that he showed him a photo of his anus the first time they met.

There is only one answer.

>Sup Forums incarnate
>Jew
Nope. Never gonna happen.

>missing the point so hard that you actually prove the point accidentally

hilarious, you are human trash

AAAAALLLAAAAAAHU

AKBAR

>Jew
still not happening

Sir Mix-A-Lot warned the world about being sprung on the cat in the 1990s. The pussy is meant to be feared and disdained.

I just love the imminent downfall of hollyjew. We might be entering a golden age, with all these money grubbing faggots being removed.

>Islam as an example of moderation in sexual assaults
>sexual assault is authorized in the Koran so of course it's legal under Islamic law

Anti-semites can be bigger jews than any real jew ever was.

Just look at Walt Disney.

>the mind and understanding of economics of a neo-nazi

This is true. If women were to use their vagina for gain in Islamic state they would've been stoned.

is that real? c'mon, really...is that a real headline/article?

just a reminder that if someone is being 'exposed' like this in the media, it's only because he pissed off someone important and not because of 'muh feminism'

They hate him because they want to be him

Same thing with Dan Schneider
Why do you think Sup Forums hates him?
Exactly.

the only pathetic thing about it is the white virgins that complain about it on a Nepalese tobacco farming forum

I kind of love this post. Out of context it's like Sup Forums incarnate.

Then we will make you stop

nani?

JIDF hard at work ITT

>Harvey "the shiksa shagger" Weinstein

>Harvey "a shiksa for every Sholomo" Weinstein

>Muh Sup Forums

Jews can't empathize with goyim. They see us goys as subhuman cattle that deserved to be treated like shit. It's why the Germans marched these fuckers into gas chambers

Nobody forced them to do anything, they were given the options to either get harvested and advance faster in their careers or not sucking dirty kike dick and not advancing as fast on their careers. Why are these insanely rich beautiful actresses suddenly seen as some sort of oppressed victims? I just don't understand why people feel sorry for people that are doing so well for themselves.

Go away commie cuck.

our guy xD

Women and Jews are both sellouts, this is exactly the result of what happens when you mix the two together. Honestly I'm quite entertained watching them both suffer.

It's a common hollywood fetish to humilitate these stinking shiksa whores, that's all they're worthy of

Because in real life women are always the helpless victim, but when they're portrayed as the helpless victim in film and media, that's totally wrong! Oh wait....

>Same thing with Dan Schneider
>Why do you think Sup Forums hates him?

Sup Forums loves Dan though. the praise for him on here is nearly universal

Without Harvey's money, Pulp Fiction and True Romance would have never existed

Now what actress, especially the sluts he fucked, has actually contributed more than that?

wow you JIDF really are working overtime defending this kike

>independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html
>it's fucking real
Bongistan? You guys okay over there?

>sexual assault is authorized in the Koran so of course it's legal under Islamic law

no its not. it just says a wife cant refuse her husband sex. there literally is no such thing as marital rape, the Koran is right. if i was to fuck your whore mother against her will (although we both know she would like it) then by Islamic law i would be stoned to death unless I had captured her in a war.

Try again with other disinformation, shlomo

WARNING WARNING!!!!
DANGER DANGER!!!!
KIKE DETECTED!!!!

negro you just admitted rape is fine as long as you claim its jihad

>Qasim Rashid is an attorney, author, and national spokesperson for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA
Independent is not a British newspaper but rather a content aggregator/blog nowadays.

Nah, Britain as a whole is cucked.