Show me a character more out of place than this baboon Sup Forums

Show me a character more out of place than this baboon Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. Hollywood really wanted that. I mean they really really wanted it.

They’re fighting against giant elephants controlled by magic and you’re complaining about a black guy not being historically accurate?

you, whenever you step outside, you racist shut in

in general or just a character?

So you be saying black people are like folklore and they don't actually exist?

Get a load of this cuck. Niggers dont belong there faggot.

So are you saying that 50 meter tall elephants summoned by magicians is European folklore?

>that one sarranid recruit in an army full of nords/swadians

more likely in a movie scenario than a nigger/sand-nigger crusader

Ever heard if the moops, dumbass?

WE

>dies in his first battle while based invincible nord infantry take a heavy cav swadian charge to the face but the AI is too dumb to run out so they get slaughtered when their horses die
swadia belongs to the nords.

So youre unironically making the argument that in a fantasy setting about a 5th century Frankish myth used by anglo-saxon folklore, the black man is out of place, but the gigantic fucking elephants arent?

Thats textbook mental gymnastics kiddo.

That's what they probably looked like to Romans back when Hannibal came over.

And Romans are where in this fantasy setting, where Elephants are SUMMONED?

>not being racist
What's the only thing stopping someone from mating with a baboon?

look man all im saying that its more logical to see a elephant in Europe of the early centuries than niggers.

every time i see niggers in movies set in Europe its really out of place.

>What's the only thing stopping someone from mating with a baboon?
Probably the fact that baboons are a different, highly aggressive species of primate, that will literally rip you apart, if you try to fuck it.

Dont they teach biology in the US?

Your mom has exclusive rights.

>look man all im saying that its more logical to see a elephant in Europe of the early centuries than niggers.

A summoned 50m elephant by wizards? Did you even watch the film?

so niggers are a magical race
just like hobbits and elves

>European folklore

Them goalposts.

they're both shit but
robin hood (bbc) > merlin (bbc)

While I appreciate OP's point and agree, Djimon Honsou isn't a baboon. He's a cool dude and a great character actor.

Primates\niggers, it's the same thing.

look man im a puritan it those matters even if you include folklore and magic. Faeries dont exist? lets make nigger faeries.

yes no niggers its simple as that.

and on a other note i would LOVE to see a movie epic of "the journey to the west" and would be furious if non Chinese actors would be used in the production.

oh and you are probably a shitskin or some mistery meat if you actually counter signal this point

So you and your reddit spacing are saying elephants and magical elephants are indigenous to europe? Even in that time after rome died out, shipping an elephant across the mediterranean was something unheard of

Are you unorinically suggesting that Africans are a different species from Homo Sapiens? Thats pushing it, even for Sup Forums's standards.

nah man im here since ~2006 and iv always written like this, before and since the spacing meme began.

Except were not talking about faeries. Were talking about elephants.

At least in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves they gave Freeman a solid backstory and reason for existing.

okay kid keep telling the rest of this board that, and pretending like you just weren't talking about how magic elephants in europe are realistic

yes magic elephants... they probably look like nigger elephants not like real elephants.

Sure thing r/the_thedonald

That study suggest that Africans are more related to bonobos (chimpanzee) than to humans

AYO AYOOO HOL UP

SO WHAT CHU BEEN SAIYAN IZ

WE

its also sad freeman had a better accent than kostner, but the prince of thieves credits song made up for it.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Please tell me youre joking. I dont know whats funnier, the fact that you misinterpret a SINGLE STUDY to fit your own narrative, of the fact that you actually believe that people from Africa (cradle of life) have speciated in less than 200,000 years.

I really need to call my parents and thank me for a quality education.

Peace out.

t. back to posting Pharao pictures on facebook

you sure got him there buddy

>Africa
>cradle of life
i thought this was found to be false

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

The origin of homo sapiens is Africa kiddo. Modern Europeans migrating from Asia has nothing to do with that.

Shhh.. we wuz kangz

kek I remember this one

it was found false quit a long time ago.

Domino in Deadpool 2

This fucking nigger was a huge plot hole.
>Be only nigger in 10000 mile raidus.
>Right hand man to the king.
>King get usurped by his brother.
>Somehow manages to live for fucking years in the capital right under the new kings nose, without anyone noticing him.
Nigger ruined the movie for me.

I really like that actor, actually. But yeah, he is out of place and obviously there as a display of contemporary progressive politics.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah no, it was recently proved that the earliest human remains were found in The Balkans, pinhead

So Slavs are the ultimate WE WUZ?

Nah that would be DA ILLYRIANS N SHEEEEIT.
Slavs migrated in the middle ages to the balkans.