Why do people hate black characters?

To be fair the darkie's role was completely gutted and there was no point to his character.

Because he was only there to make the film "diverse", and it was obvious to everyone. Hollywood needs to learn that there's literally nothing wrong with a homogeneous cast.

Or they need to go the full length and cut someone out so their token black kid can have some character.

Why do people love finn so much?

He didnt really do shit in this movie but he was very communicative and made everybody laugh.
Lieberher was the main character but he was also the straight man and rarely cracked a smile. He's in fifth place, rating him the last of the leading kids.
People like someone who can make them laugh.

I take it the Jew kid rates this high because of Tumblr fangirls?

Well Richie's also pointless but he's the favourite

One of the kids in the book is black you fucking mong. And its because they shafted his character, hes barely in the fucking movie. And the fat kid is the one who researches pennywise's history instead of the black kid.

WOW ITS ALMOST AS IF POLLING THE POPULARITY OF CHARACTERS IN A MOVIE WILL NOT WORK SINCE THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE ACTOR WILL GET THE MOST CLICKS MEANING THE ONE WHO STARRED IN A MEME NETFLIX SHOW WILL WIN, WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

I think so. Pretty sure he posted a picture of the poll when he had about 0 votes on his Twitter and people felt sorry for him.

Why do you think?

>Chosen Jacobs
>Chosen
WE WUZ PROPHECY

havent seen the movie but Bill is the only one who doesnt look like a complete faggot

More like Token Jacobs amirite

Well he gets the girl so you're right.

tbf it’s hard not to love him

Most writers are shit, so when they right a black character, the characters entire personality is "This character is black" which is obviously shit

perfect example is the black dude in the newest blair witch movie that is constantly chimping out for no reason the entire time

Bill does look like a faggot though, he’s the weakest looking one (physically) in the movie

even watching the trailer Bill looked like a bro

He made the poll

It's human nature to fear what you don't understand.
Basically:
>WHY IS HIS SKIN SO DARK?
>WHY DOES HE LOOK DIFFERENT THAN ME?
>KILL HIM, GET HIM OUT OF MY FILMS

Cute froggo

Richie and Eddie were dead on but the girl doesn’t deserve the second place lol

That ain’t bill

Because he’s shit

>Stan is higher than Eddie
>Bev is higher than Eddie

FUCKING NORMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

He black kid is shot but he’s better than at least 2 others