Just a reminder than 8/pol/ loves you and wants you to come back home

Just a reminder than 8/pol/ loves you and wants you to come back home.

Whaddaya say, Sup Forums?

One bump for faggot OP.

>8gag

I'll give it a whirl.

I have more fun here these days than 8/pol/ desu senpai

8 chan is dead to me.

They took down /hebe/ :(

Whats the point of 8pol when stormfront exists?

they're a satellite board I'll always visit from time to time.

You can tell your buds to keep the place nice for me.

>huehuehue

Cripplechan is dead.

You faggots can't even mention the word "flag".

8/pol/ is being shilled to hell and back and the mods are full on no fun allowed.

I hate to say it but cuckpol is better right now.

cripplechan is absolutely irrelevant
they think themselfs big and its quite amusing

>implying I'm not on both

This too.

>let's have a billion boards
>only 2 are somewhat active

This is the only true master race. When it gets too cancerous here with shills and Kekposting, I go over there for a bit.

I visit sometimes but you're crippling autism in relation to the whole boards inability to take any form of criticism towards it's own sacred cows gets old very fast.

Fucking pedop....o wait its a
> FUCKING LEAF
carry on.

shut up you are not even my real dad

4 plus 4 chan is the 3 plus 4 chan of our times. 8 is destined to slowly rot to death unless emperor Hirohito restricts fishing boats and forces all Christians to leave Sup Forums.

Wheelchan is too slow.

>forces all christ fags off this board.
I dont mind this

>nine years since finding Sup Forums
>four since Sup Forums
>implying 8 was ever my home

8/pol/ is an empty hallway no thanks

Also the digging threads are far more productive and thorough

the interface is garbage and you take yourselves too seriously
I visit occasionally but if anyone needs to come back home it's you my man

That's a good thing
See

Agreed. Generally when I feel like reading into some stuff and having better discussions, I got to 8/pol. When I just want to waste some time with memes I come here.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

It has an important place as a slower board where topics can be discussed more carefully, but it is not in the spirit of Sup Forums to enforce an idiotic and discredited ideology (in this case Nazism) by means of censorship. That was what the exodus was supposed to be about in the first place.

Cripplechan needs a script extender with the exact same functionality as Sup Forums X in order to make it worth my time.

If you can't give me a Sup Forums X equivalent to your site, then I simply won't bother.

And no, your "built-in" javascript features are not good enough.

I really like 8pol, the discussions I've had there were deep and informative. I never saw any trolling or shilling. only thing is there's no flags and little traffic

infinite chan too slow. Posts last for infinity.

After heroshima.took over, all the issues with true pol were solved.

Cripplechan has no purpose anymore.

> Nazism
> not Sup Forums
> discredited

RECORD CORRECTED!

Here is your .1 pesos

>Oy vey, too many places to discuss dissenting opinions

Sup Forums has never been a Nazi board. Anti-semitic, yes, but never Nazi. We have all sorts of people here: NRx, libertarians, paleoconservatives, minarchists. Most people you will find agree that Hitler was responsible for poisoning nationalism and conservatism for seventy years and letting our enemies bring about the world we see today.

We must fight the war on two fronts, 8/pol/ and Sup Forums. After we win. we'll come visit.