When?

When?

Never.It was a ruse.

March

it was canceled. sorry.

It was an April Fools joke.

They said they'd never do a continuation of the series because they'd have to replace Aku's VA, and they don't want to insult Mako's legacy.

In 50 years

Upon a time, OP.

>Not hyping a truly excellent cartoon

Get your shit together Sup Forums

Adult Swimm will be running old Samurai Jack episodes starting next Saturday at 8:30pm, so hopefully soon.

Any scenes you are expecting?
Share them with no fear; don't worry about how autistic they can get.

>Da Samurai showing up aged, experienced and having become a true samurai to encourage Jack to return to his quest.

I'm betting at some point he's going to shave in a redemption scene at the end of an episode and it's going to be awesome.

I'm really curious to see what happens with the tease about lives being taken. It would be cool to see Jack kill a bad guy but it's not in the spirit of the show to devolve into hack and slash.

I'm expecting a raunchier Scotsman.

>Oi ye fookin lilly livered pansied twat, ye be dancing with the alpha cock now sonny Jim, when I'm done with ye, ye arsehole going ta look like the inside of a shit filled shanty covered in me milky peat and ye wont be able ta pass wind tween ye cheeks. I'm a god damn machine that's been trained ta fuck ye mouth, and ye be gobbling on me right and me left nut, Shamus and O Doolihan for o'er a fortnight. Din't get me started on that weasly little thing ye call a cock, wee thing can't even bend more than an inch, are ye really thinking yeself a man with that pathetic thing

Some kind of explanation for that scene in the original show we saw with Old Jack leading an army to the portal that was supposed to go back to the past, and if that is the ending of this series or something that happened in the past that went wrong/

What was the last news we got on this?

>Flashback sequence
>Jack is attacked by an array of robots and bounty hunters once more
>He slices them like usual
>There's only one man standing left
>Jack and him exchange looks
>There's something different in him
>Jack strikes, the poor bastard can't even deflect it
>Real human blood is splashed over his face
>The guy is dead before he touches the ground
>Complete silence
>Jack looks at the corpse
>Close up of the blood dripping from the sword
>Jack bows his head and sheathes his sword after wiping it like usual
>He leaves without looking back
>His eyes are more opened, the lines on his face more contorted
>He's killed his first human
>Nothing will be the same again

They'd fucking better do it

Actually, he was only leading an army in the comic. In the cartoon he's seen standing over a mountain aged, wearing a cape a crown and a beard.
Since he looks a lot older in there and has a longer beard I´m taking that that scene will take place at the end of Season 5; maybe finally beating the Guardian once Aku has been slain.

>Jack returns to the past and defeats Aku
>But his years in the future have made him so different from his countrymen they cannot accept him, so he is exiled to wander the world.

I´m actually expecting him to either refuse to go back to the past or being kept from doing so.
If this was aired in CN I´d imagine they would give us a happy ending, but since we're in AS now I wouldn't be surprised if they aimed for bittersweet.

>Jack will get or have gotten laid at some point

Poor guy needs a break.

I hope it never comes back. No matter how good or bad it is, the retards that have infested Sup Forums the last few years will call it trash and shitpost every thread we have about it while whining about some kind of imaginary agenda. Jack doesn't deserve that. And I want my memories of the show and discussion of it on this board to remain fun and comfy.

The original run seemed to be hinting that Jack needed to spend several decades in the future to learn the skills needed to beat Aku, if he returned too early he'd just lose again.

Speaking of the Guardian, the top bg looks like it's a location based on that episode.

Bottom could be that statue of Jack on Alepidopteris from Episode XLVII

better view

This one

why is that speech the first place you go?

Nice to get an actual date. But I was hoping it'd be this month.