/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons General

Dogfighting edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.11: "Ghosts of Geonosis" (January 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Mid-Season Trailer
youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Disney Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>EU Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

New Recon
youtube.com/watch?v=NM7pTSxJKyY

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1ZAS0ZpQ!SjR_X7NzEuwo8ydi1o2KqMVEwYPtYN8tAYuyEhfxfHk
mega.nz/#!1E4jCRIb!MPlV6rD-J4KsTLSo9maDlws88f_4LLdjdSufZYOCK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=2ty5Ne45PAQ
youtu.be/Y8n0TPvXdq8?t=517
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the reacon episode, Pablo implied we will see more of Vader's castle on Mustafar. Do you reckon this will be in Rebels or something else put out by the storygroup?

How was yesterday's two-parter?

Hey Rebel fans.

I'm told that this commercial was shown during your show.

We're wondering if you got a clearer shot of who is on the team lineup.

>The biggest Annie nomination Star Wars got was the commercial for Lego: TFA video game

I hate sand, it gets everywhere

Good, Saw Guerra nearly committed genocide

Is RO the biggest red flag regarding the Rebels cast? We know Hera and Chopper are present during the final act but if the rest of the Ghost crew were why wouldn't the Rebellion send two Jedi on the ground, along with Sabine and Zeb who have scored plenty of victories. I suppose that implies they either die or split off by the end of the series.

>live on a literal sand planet
>there's hardly any glass anywhere

yo, this game is better than TFU. why is it so underrated?

the ghost is not maneuverable enough to get past the shield

>new episode just came out
>thread dies

is it finally happening?

They probably didnt' have time to get by the shield. I mean, they didn't get much time to really prepare for that attack.

Revenge of the Sith > A New Hope > The Force Awakens > The Empire Strikes Back > Attack of the Clones > The Phantom Menace = Return of the Jedi > a big pile of shit > Rogue One

>Made by the people that did the Buffy X-Box game

That's why

>how do i get (you)s, mommy!??!?!?!

I think it's pretty clear that Kanan and Ezra have to peace out of the rebellion by the time of Rogue One. I don't think they can both die, because I don't think there's any way to make it feel earned. Kanan can't die, because Ezra needs a partner for whatever that next adventure is. But I do think there's a way for them to leave the rebellion for some spiritual journey in a way that feels earned.

It's a suicide mission anyway you look at it. Even with out the Death star showing up and blowing up the base, Vader's ship would have come and the forces that would have been sent to the surface would be outnumbered. Which is clearly shown in the movie when parts of Blue squadron manage to get in

Link to new episode? missed it and all links im finding start with part 2

download or online watching?

not him but download preferably. Isn't that usually in the OP?

Stay mad Edwards

I can upload 720p on mega in a few min

Nah. There's an art exhibit on Chandrilla in Aftermath that's implied to be Sabine's. I don't think any of the Rebels cast will die in Rogue One or before. Well, maybe Zeb.

Thank you, senpai.

the ghost crew works pretty well, i hope they get a happy ending

although kanan and ezra are probably killed by kylo and his seven samurai

Online preferd since DL speed is shit currently, but i guess mega is ok too

was the buffy game a bad game?

kisscartoon [dot] se/Cartoon/Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3

okay, I think that also is a part 2 only, cause its only 20 mins and i know it was a 1 hour premier

I watched it from there EP 11 is part1, ep 12 is part 2

Ah, just figured that out thanks

already related to Kylo

Here's ep 11, uploading 12

mega.nz/#!1ZAS0ZpQ!SjR_X7NzEuwo8ydi1o2KqMVEwYPtYN8tAYuyEhfxfHk

So was that egg the Queen that Vader killed?

>yes Hera, Ezra, you are right. Klicckedy Klicckedy Klack deserves to stay here in the bottom of the hole
>OK, time to take off with these volatile cans of Genocide Juice, enough to cover half the planet!
>Oopsie, just dropped the juice right down Klicckedy Klack's asshole
>ruptured from the extreme height
>the gas hangs low, like mustard gas
>floods the tunnels

Where were you when Hera genocided the geonosian race

EP 12 mega.nz/#!1E4jCRIb!MPlV6rD-J4KsTLSo9maDlws88f_4LLdjdSufZYOCK6M

Red, orange, blue, green, yellow, etc

What's the best color ass?

Laughing and partying.

If only she would have let based Saw save them

from a certain point of view
from the lies! The everwhere more lies!

Green

youtube.com/watch?v=2ty5Ne45PAQ

I doubt it, most of us just watch when someone grabs a rip for us, which I think comes from the DisneyXD app rather than the live airings. Sorry lads.

Red or blue

Both.

I'm betting we'll see the Castle as Vader appoints/sends the new Grand Inky after the Rebels.

I'd love it if Kylo goes to the Castle though.

Post your shipfu, /swco/

Really solid episodes, I thought.

Normal colored

You know Sabine's art will exist after her death, right? Just because her art is kept in a museum in Aftermath, doesn't mean she's living a comfy retired life, painting all day.

what is the lewdest Ahsoka x Barriss pic you can post while keeping the thread blue

Possibly, although I am not convinced. That Queen was sterilized, so it may have been another. There is still a chance the Geonosians can continue to exist.

White

Orange

>Prepare to board motherfuckers

youtu.be/Y8n0TPvXdq8?t=517

>Chekov voice

Bot-a-nee Bey?? Ohhhhh NO!

pic related.
R.I.P the phantom

what an ugly piece of shit.

Yellow

oh sorry, did i posted a pic of you?

your mom

disgusting

>make an ugly ship purely to sell for Legos
>get it praised by retards

>And what are you now, Ventress? A bounty hunter???
>Yes... and also someone who knows how to make EASY money...
w-what did Ventress mean by this?

every star wars ship is made to sell legos

With the abilities she learned as a dark side apprentice she's pretty good at bounty hunting.

does the whole aftermath trillogy take place over the course of months, with mostly oc's and little to no important events.

>Saw's lungs got fucked up by being around Geonosian pesticides for too long
>Klick-Klack was down there even longer

Is Klick-Klack fucked?

are you sure saw wasnt just shot in the lungs?

>tfw ywn race an interstellar rallye
It looks SW enough I guess.

Qui-Gon Jinn is the best choice for a jedi's anthology

>The Republic at its peak
>Young Mace Windu as supporting cast for the diversity
>The starting of Dooku's corruption as a jedi
>Sifo-Dyas and the clones
>Qui-Gon training to become a force ghost
>We learn more about Kenobi's origins in the end

They can go wrong with Qui-Gon

Prequel era? Hmmmmm.......
Oh, I don't think so.

Good grief. They could not make Sabine any more obnoxious if they tried.

Striking that pose, then single handedly taking out all the rocket troopers by herself without any aid whatsoever and then that snarky remark towards Ezra.

A Disney channel slice-of-life comedy

but set in the Star Wars galaxy. Lots of non-human characters.

Yay or nay?

She's Mango and had high scores in the academy on Mangoworld. They probably had them trained vigorously in jetpack combat compared to other units in other worlds.

make it a serialized, plot of the week, scum and villiany show and I would watch that

you're not the audience

How can other ships even compete?

At this point, Sabine is just there to get rid of a problem, look "badass" and then be shelved until the writers need use of a hacker/spy/marksman because the other members of the Ghost Crew are actually doing something worthwhile.

I've accepted the fact she's going to have no characterization other than "Mando who don't need nobody" and girl with apparent issues but are never addressed.

I just don't care about her anymore.

By not being in a clichéed anime. :^)

>Striking that pose, then single handedly taking out all the rocket troopers by herself without any aid whatsoever and then that snarky remark towards Ezra.

Not anymore outrageous than any other stunts the Ghost crew have done since S1. Not a Sabine fan btw

>If they had taken Klick-Klack with them for further interrogation with an actual interpreter, they would have found out about the Death Star early
Thanks a lot Ezra.

Maybe. What I'd love to see is an anthology series where the episodes are random Holonet entertainment programs. Basically give us the experience of a Star Wars galaxy specific version of Rick and Morty's Interdimensional Cable episodes.

A sitcom of Star Wars aliens would fit well into that

Perhaps Klick-Klack should've learned Basic instead of just bug speech.

Are any of them Jedi or main characters of the OT?

>rebel supply convoy under attack

>by the Force, it's a whole attack fleet of Star Destroyers led personally by Vader himself

>but knowing the Dark Lord is present, your mind is at ease

>you prepared for this

>you pull your fully-laden bulk freighter to the flank, between the Imperials and the escaping rebel fleet

>You pick out the lead Star Destroyer, your hull bearing the brunt of the turbolaser fire

>you fly close enough to lock eyes with the bridge crew, your ship is disintegrating around you

>for the rebellion

>your ship explodes kilometers of the bow of Vader's ship... your cargo of 100 000 000 tons of sand billows into space

>Vader inhales so sharply the internal pressure of the Star Destroyer bridge fluctuates

>in a seething rage, he orders the entire imperial fleet to concentrate fire until the massive expanding cloud of sand is nought but glass. Two officers who protested were choked to death with their own hats.

>the rebel fleet escapes completely unscathed and names a corvette after you.

There's too many to count really, let alone to have a single Y-fu. I'd say my favorites include the Y-wing, Venator, Home One, Executor, Nebulon B, Profundity, but there's scarcely a ship (or ground vehicle for that matter) within the franchise that isn't interesting.

This, there is nothing wrong with interrogating him as long as they bring him back later. Maybe pay him in food and supplies for his trouble.

>There, just like his drawing. A circle and the circle
Rex, as much as I love you, you done goofed!

Klick-Klack and the Queen he hatches are fucked anyway going by Darth Vader's comic.