Suspiciously well armed hitmen

>San Bernardino shooters had body armor
>Batman shooter had body armor
>Pulse shooter(s) had body armor

Why not regulate this shit even more rigorously then guns, that way they'll go down faster.

>Also isn't it a little convenient that these nobody shit for brains/psychos can get their grubby hands on hundreds of firearms and tons of ammo without the FBI nor the cops stepping in???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IwBLL7Z3OvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop by /k/ sometime and get educated.

A WELL REGULATED UNSTOPPABLE KILLING MACHINE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

USA shouldn't be able to investigate you for buying this, they should investigate a muslim for buying stuff like this tho. But you know civil rights and all that shite.

You finally understand, Dad.

I'm so proud to be your son.

ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY!!!1!

>Why not regulate this shit even more rigorously then guns, that way they'll go down faster.
Most countries do but it's absolutely ridiculous to regulate a purely defensive piece of equipment as if it was a firearm. Soft armor won't stop rifle rounds and pretty much every cop has a rifle in the squad car for this exact reason. Even if everyone shooting for the high score started wearing hard plates they'd just start issuing a box or two of blacktips to the popo and it wouldn't matter.

>body armor is magic and gives +100 resistance to all caliber's

>regulating something used for defense

Somehow you figured out how to be even more retarded than a gun grabber. Nice going.

Would people fucking stop the retarded Britain Dad meme? It's Polandball tier.

Son, I am disappoint.

>body armor
>a tactical vest with ammo pouches is now considered body armor in canada

Stop leafposting already.

Thanks for the info

I'm sorry, I'm Canadian we don't believe in preserving life unless its a tree
>I can't even say I have a fucking box cutter for self defense

> Regulating the most passive form of self-defense because a few people wear it while committing evil acts.

Canacuck, ammirite?

wow, look now you've made body armor.

>wearing body armor to kill unarmed people

Seems fishy

Looking for explosive/gun/suppressor schematics online is one level of retardation, but body armour is in another league.

We're allowed to own it.
We're allowed to make it.
If you don't have a carrier and lvl4 plates by now, you are living in a fantasy land

Hell in a pinch some duct tape and a few hardback textbooks makes some rapid plates. Or take out all of the components in a car door and insert phonebooks.

also posting it on an online anime board

Seriously?

fpbp

None of the shit those shooters had would stop all pistol rounds, much less rifle rounds. They might as well have been wearing an extra t-shirt.

cousin I am disappoint.

You'd trust a Sup Forums bulletproof vest?
I'll built it if you film yourself getting shot

Get a life
Bin that knife

holy shit best comment today
mfw I'll never look at international politics the same again

Won't stop a rifle round
Will stop the slug but impact still breaks your entire ribcage or ruptures your guts

Pretty much useless
Maybe it can save your from shrapnell and pistol bullets but not more than that.

As long as you dont take a substantial step (buying or possessing the materials to assemble) there is literally nothing wrong with finding schematics on the internet. Otherwise, it would be similarly illegal to have a schematic of the atom bomb. If you dont have the materials its a moot point.

Crisis Actors playing dress-up.

He was wearing body armor for the response to killing innocent civilians you mong.

Britain hasn't gotten the surgery yet so he isn't our mom.

Normie media thinks every tactical vest is armor. Most just hold magazine pouches. Armor is expensive, especially if you're too dumb to shop around.

t. Own armor and tactical vests.

>regulate
How about go fuck yourself?

Exactly why those people all wore armor. Also, in civil war (the movie) Cpt. America at one point says that the bad guys are "Using AR 15's and have body armor". Pretty obvious at this point (((who))) wants a body armor ban, (((leaf))).

I don't mean there's anything wrong with researching those things for whatever reason; information shouldn't be illegal. What I mean is trusting something you read online when it literally effects your life is really dumb.

The black market is pervasive and well-stacked. I've sold IIIA armor at gun shows, and there is never a lack of interest when I have some in stock. The only thing easier to sell is a Hi-Point pistol or AK-47.

You can make it, put it on a tree and shoot it.
I have a feeling that enough steel foil will stop a bullet.

How did that work out?

The original anarchist cookbook.was written with intentionally bad recipies in places to fuck with the people who really dont need to know these things. If you cant into highschool chemistry you damn well shouldnt make bombs.

Just saying if your gonna go for gettin did of a weapon you might as well go for getting rid of armor even if it doesn't do too much for you

I guess the libs in the media think its less sexy

>your (((mum))) m8ie

I think Nigel is referring to a homemade vest.

That's what I was thinking of.
Instead /k/ommandos attack me for not knowing about tinfoil body armour lol

Nice try

his irl name in the yt ref, let it go

>hundreds of firearms and tons of ammo without the FBI nor the cops stepping in

The Second Amendment is a pretty great thing.

most of your last hurrah shooter types dont have the funds to go out styling in 10-15 grand worth of body armor. I disagree with you and find it circumstantial given the numbers of shootings

The DHS was fully aware the San Bernardino couple were armed and a threat, and that the Orlando shooter was armed and a threat. They were on a list the DHS compiles for immigrants of interest. They mainly try and establish open lines of communication with mosques for the sake of profiling the members, but pretend it is a government sanctioned "getting to know you" run of the mill thing. A friend who works for DHS has had his work vanish on him in 2008 and 2012. All work in his computer gone, then reassigned.

I'm self employed, I'm not scared. Also, please like and subscribe to my dog vids. K thx

youtu.be/IwBLL7Z3OvU

>the battle of North hollywood.

You just need bigger guns faggot

That's fair thanks for being civil even though my blinding ignorance is showing

>I'm not scared
Didn't say you were.

But immigration is our strength user and mudslims are a religion of peas

>regulating your ability to protect yourself from shooters
fucking leaf

Aww. That's my mamma.
Do me next

No luck, huh?

God damnit dudes, why the FUCK are are leafs so bad at everything? Oh my god it's all so tiresome.

Still salty about that get, eh?