Cloak & Dagger and Runaways filming starting on February

Cloak & Dagger and Runaways filming starting on February

Have they announced any of the cast yet?

Nope.

It just says Cloak and Dagger, doesn't say anything about Runaways.

FreeformTV?

This

formerly ABC Family formerly Fox Family

Neat.
New Warriors announcement when? I really want that Avengers Arena crossover.

Fox probably has the rights to Arcade. Then again, he actually debuted in Marvel Team-Up so who the fuck knows.

Wasn't Squirrel Girl confirmed for the New Warriors line up.

YAAAASSSS

Just so I can be sure not to care, this is more in the line of Agents of SHIELD than Daredevil, JJ, Luke Cage right?

It's on Freeform so it'll probably be worse than Agents

Neither, Cloak and Dagger is a romance show involving teenagers.

I'm pretty pissed Runaways isn't a feature film.

You know, if they do AA, at least it will just vanish from the public mind after it's done.
Same

>Freeform
fml

What's with Marvel being so impatient with all these properties? Just wait a year before shoveling so much down our throats!

I forgot about that. He was originally a Spidey/CapBrit villain weren't 'e?
I assumed they'd just use someone else with a similar MO. Lord knows AA wouldn't have sticklers for accuracy.
Allegedly.
>Biologically AND LEGALLY distinct

You don't HAVE to eat the watermelon, Mr Otter.

>Cloak and Dagger

I'm very confused as to why this is happening. Cloak and Dagger are D-list characters with zero public awareness. What kind of viewing numbers are they expecting?

They've actually been planning Runaways for years, it was originally going to be a movie.

What the hell is Freeform?

Then make it a movie.

I hope they have some crossover like in the comics.

Would Disney allow lesbians?

Nope, not with the possibility of China banning it, we'll never get Hulkling and Wiccan :(

>D-list characters with zero public awareness
>by MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT tm
How many fucking times are we going to have to go over this.

Who cares? It's not what's gonna come up when you google "watch Cloak & Dagger".

>Hulkling and Wiccan
>Runaways
Also China's got a ghey ban?

I wasn't implying Hulking and Wiccan were apart of the runaways, just that there's a bunch of things they can't do when it comes to the character's sexualities.

And yes, Films that depict homosexuality usually get banned in countries like China among other things like the depiction of Ghosts which is why Ghostbusters 2016 got banned as well.

I wasn't aware Ghostbusters 2016 had the Gay.

It wasn't banned because of that, it was banned for its depiction of Spirits which the Government deemed as to sensitive due to Ancestral religion or something like that. However, it's implied that one of the characters in the movie is gay.

>Films that depict homosexuality usually get banned in countries like China
That's... surprising.
You'd think China would be all over that shit, given how many times they've failed to slow population growth.