How do we deal with the problem of stupid people voting for retarded candidates?

How do we deal with the problem of stupid people voting for retarded candidates?

How about a poll that doesn't count gender studies graduates?

It's better than voting for elitist oligarchs.
It's better to have vision over stability sometimes.
The elites have grown too far away from the little people, the workers.

This is the same argument the Libcucks used when they lost to Brexit.
>only old uneducated people vote for Brexit. Democracy isn't fair
Being educated doesn't make your vote more important.

Universities are places where students' are completely sheltered from the actual effects of politics and their heads are pumped full of this Liberal shit. Who would have guessed they would vote so retardedly?

> leaf
Already handled leaf. Electoral College. How stupid are you?

considering most university student get degrees in art an shit like that not their opinion really dies not matter they just want the gov to pay for their college

This. They will never separate it by degrees because it pushes their narrative, just like the wage gap meme (which lumps all professions together).

Of course unemployed recipients of worthless degrees are going to vote for Hillary.

fp
as always the
bp

gender studies on the left
the rest on the right

Idk how did Canada elect your prime minister? Must have some retards voting in your own country.

Abolish Democracy. It's a failed system.

i guess he forgot that statistic in his shilling

>poor welfare faggots love Hillary
>middle class and up loves Trump
As it should be

Well now, hasn't college worked out so very well for so very many, eh?

Let me get my Holistic Trigger Healing degree so I can be smart.

Monarchy.

Checkmate democracy fags.

it is statistically accurate just look at citys like Detroit a lib run shithole shockers most us citys that are shit are lib run

/thread

People bitch endlessly about uneducated whites voting for Trump but no one says a word about all the uneducated blacks who voted for Obama.

a battleship is not enough for all the lib tears when their wrong

We just take women's right to vote away

he is raking in the women vote now

Maplenigger, some of the dumbest people I know are HIGHLY educated. Equating a person's intelligence solely to the degrees they hold is nonsense.

Some of the people who went to college with me are the dumbest motherfuckers ever. They could recite what you told them so they got OK grades but beyond that they had the logic of a loaf of moldy bread.

I'm seeing those same friends now get shut down with facts and statistics that hurts their little brains. People reply with stuff like "I don't have time to look at that"(it was a sourced chart), "but that's racist", and stuff that made them sound fucking dumb as shit. I don't call that educated.

Iq correlates with income as well, so don't forget that

Makes sense. Plumbers, welders and etc all make good money but don't have/need a (((college degree)))

College degrees are a meme in USA

Having a collage degree doesn't make you smarter.

Most people with college degree are just regurgitators with no opinions of there own