>DC/WB
gee I wonder

Its not even out yet. Chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfGaJTjLvbk

>"i've always wanted one of those."

>i-it's not even out yet

Bendis stop posting

>The Lego Batman movie will be better than any of the live action DC pictures

The trailers look awful. Cringeworthy and unfunny as shit.

Is this a meme or is the buzz bad?

Honestly a sequel to the breakout word of mouth success LEGO Movie focusing entirely on an amusing one note side character who has maximum marketing potential is worrisome no matter how much fan service I've seen thus far.

I think Batman jokes are starting to get tired. There's only so many times you can bring up dead parents and Robin is lame.

Because rather then being super dark and un funny makes fun of modern superhero tropes

It'll be amazing, it's only a shame so many normies will be put off by the lego thing.

At this point that's not a hard thing to do. I hope it makes more money than most of the current DC movies so WB can hit themselves for not making their movies a little more joyful or just upbeat.

It feels like we're back in the 90s with all the dumb, hardcore, 2tuf4luv macho man bullshit that lacks any integrity. That's not to say some of it wasn't cool.

kek

>put off by the lego thing
yeah THAT'S the reason

I wish your parents could've seen the trailer to your life, they wouldn't have bothered sitting that out either.

>Lolol le company wars ebin :DDD
Go back to plebbit.
I've watched the Marvel movies with friends and the same applied to Ant-Man. The "Ant" part is off putting.
They're extremely self conscious about "silly" or "childish" things.

>mediocre passable way to spend an afternoon watching
>60% on RT
>still the best DC film since Nolan

But so was The Lego Movie and everyone liked that.

Have you seen or played anything Lego related during the last decade?

They are like Pixar but on a different level

(you)

and yet the MCU is making billions every movie

but thanks for your bullshit anecdote

Guys I'm scared.
W-What if this also turns out to be bad?

It will be fun and all the "I'm totally a nerd" people will love it, it will be fine

Is this going to be in the same continuity as the Lego movie?

the biggest problem is that it is taking a while to be released

if only I could get it now, it would be a masterpiece

it's Warner Brothers it can't be anything else

plus it's DC and no one cares about DC

Yeah, it's the same batman from that

I wonder if it'll take place before or after the Lego movie.

Okay, let's see... Barbra Gordon/Batgirl appears to both be Black now AND replacing her dad as Commissioner or something, Robin is Dick Grayson but wearing glasses so looks more like Carrie Kelly, Robin is also voiced by Michael Cera, Zach Galifianakis is the Joker and not Mark Hamill and already being called "perfect", it'll get rave reviews from critics and spark an entire DC expanded lego universe to replace the live-action one if Justfuckmyshitup League fails...

...Nope, not seeing how Sup Forums could possibly hate this movie(!)

Except the MCU isn't silly and childish, what the fuck are you on?
It has jokes, but the MCU is mostly played well and straight.
Iron Man for instance is a playboy billionaire drunk who has a lot of flaws and uses power armour to beat the crap out of terrorists in his first movies, to normies that screams "yeah that's adult enough". Plus the movie was very well done despite production issues.

Jesus man, stop doing this company wars shit and think for a fucking second.

It's gonna be great, mang

>Okay, let's see... Barbra Gordon/Batgirl appears to both be Blac

> people who don't know what black legos look like, despite TWO FACE BEING ONE.

>What went wrong?
You went wrong. Just like everyone who can't formulate a concrete question and harasses the internet with "What went wrong? [guess what I mean, because I can't fill the void in my head, either]"-crap.

Mate, I think he was agreeing with you.

I hope this is the movie that finally makes fujos realize that Batman/Joker is superior to Batman/Superman.

BRILLIANT

>J-Bird

With jews you lose

>Guys I'm scared.

I'm so sick of Sup Forums shitposters samefagging threads.

The sad part is that they act like paid shills but they are doing it for free

>the state of DC

this movie is going to be shit and worse than Guardians of the Galaxy

>you just know they'll kiss and make up in the end

...It's coming out in 33 days, user. I don't think "waiting a while" is going to be a valid problem at this point.

>Batman liked to battle with Bane
>Batman liked to "battle" with Bane
>gaaaaayseal.jpg

My mistake, she's Hispanic cos Puerto Rican VA. Also Black Two-Face is us finally getting Billy Dee Williams in the role after he got fucked by the Burton/Schumacherverse so I dunno if we can really Sup Forumsmplain about that because it's Lando Motherfucking Calrissian.

>whos your nemesis
>"superman"
>superman isnt a bad guy!

>who is your number one bad guy
>"superman"
ok i keked

Harvey dent was black in the original batman film

This movie clearly will be shit, Marvel wins yet again!

Mask won't fit. You have to remove the hair first.

Man this looks like a movie made for little children, once again DC fails where Marvel wins

Dude I want that minifig for my BrikWars battles.

My point is that people complaining about her being "black" are either color-blind or dumb because we have an actual black lego (Two Face) in the same movie and they look nothing alike.

kek

Can DC stop losing against Marvel?

You are no realizing that with this film, fucking LEGO will have a successful shared cinematic universe before DC does.

AND THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING WB

You should pick up an actual hobby, like videogaming or self-harm.

lol, DC makes a kids movie when Marvel keeps making classics that everybody loves.

if was anyone else in this thread I would not watch this movie on theaters and I would only watch BETTER movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor 2, etc

>Despite the painted smile across his face, the Joker looked like he was in pain.

>videogaming
No, I'm not a manchild.

I know right? I was going to buy the Batman V Superman blu ray to shit on it, but I better spend my money on QUALITY products like Guardians of the Galaxy on Blue Ray.

Groot and Rocket Raccon are just epic!

Yes you are. Look where you are.

what's this, some baby bullshit movie made by DC?

I'm a DC fanboy at heart and I'm sick of fucking Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman

I think you're the DCfag.

The autistic one.

I say that as someone who likes Marvel and DC.

heard from a pal who works in post production that this has turned out really great actually

So, will they fuck?

how is this company still in business? seriously with all the razzies they keep winning and all the bombs they keep making they should be gone by now

when's the last time they even made a good movie 1910?

Wow, so many negative comments, clearly DC doesn't know how to even make a movie aimed at kids.

When Spider-man the animated movie comes out it will be better than all the DC movies out there!

This just looks like a Donald Trump movie

>This just looks like a Donald Trump movie
kek'd

>I heard from a paid shill it's not shit

yeah sure pull the other one

great comment!

DC should retire, they have the worst movies, video games, animated series, tv shows, comics.

Marvel literally wins at all that!

>posting on Sup Forums
I think you might be

I'm actually pretty fond of this design for Joker. It's edgy, but not obnoxious like SS'.

31 posters

71 repplies

Holy shit, what? The way this board went nuts for The Lego Movie, I thought it'd be all over this one. It's The Brave and the Bold with Legos, what's not to love? Has the board's culture changed THAT much since then, or is this just Sup Forums being Sup Forums?

Yeah, Marvels comics are trash

I don't understand this thread. The Lego Movie was a huge animated hit, so why is it that Sup Forums seems to have forgotten what it was in a storm of Big 2 Wars autism?

Brave and the Bold was shit

Why is Joker so pure? Batman doesn't deserve him.

Yeah, it's just one autist. Ignore him, pal.

> Comics

I know you're joking, but Christ

Sup Forums has the tendency to attract complete fucking retards that think it's somehow effective to repeatedly spam the same shit over and over, thus only lowering the quality of this board beyond the abysmal depths it had already achieved.

There's a reason I hope there'll be a suicide boom among 20-30 year olds soon.

We have a very determined group of shitposters on weekends of various flavors. Expect plenty of bait threads about Batgirl and Two Face when it comes out.

DC movies are like Donald Trump moves basically

>DC movies are like Donald Trump moves basically

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH top kek, mate!

you keep saying it so I guess someone should post it

Does that make turn Marvel into Hillary then, because it'd be fitting how much of a fucking corrupt SJW-pandering failure that was.

That's what today's audiences want though: irony and quips.

You're an idiot with no taste

As a Trump supporter, I find this triggering.

>Except the MCU isn't silly and childish,

DANCE OFF, BRUH!!

>makes fun of modern superheroes
you mean all the ones that aren't dark and unfunny?

Well, the people who will complain the most do spell "person of colour" starting with an N and including two g's so I think they'll be deliberately colour-blind.

>Weekends
Yeah, seven-day weekends....

Frankly a dance-off between Batman and Superman would have saved the movie IMO.

>Frankly a dance-off between Batman and Superman would have saved the movie IMO.
Of course it would have. Can't have the public watch anything serious and nuanced, or it'll trigger their delicate sensibilities.

Fucking heebs are at it again.

it was made.
Batman was the worst part of the Lego movie, but acceptable because he was just one of many main characters. Giving him his own movie is just plain retarded

Bruh, Trump is DC's first real life superhero. Given powers by the god Kek through the aid of the memesmiths of Earth-33 he's going to fight the terrorist scum and make America great again. He's Batman and Superman combined.

And yet BvShills are essentially Clinton supporters- they believe that they are completely on the right side of history, ignore and dismiss any criticism of their precious candidate/movie and can't acknowledge that the reason they lost is because their candidate/movie was unable to appeal to regular people.

Yes, I'm totally gonna believe a Chinese basket-weaving forum blessed Donald Trump.

Try living in reality, kid.

>the Sup Forumsirgins on this board will never be killed