The Bitchelorette

>"lmao, I lost my virginity at 17 and had sex with dozens of guys in my youth!"
>"uhh, why doesn't anyone want to marry me now that I'm 37, infertile, and with a partner count in the double digits? It was way easier to find sex with Chad, how come it's so hard to find a husband?"

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Australian television

wew lad

She's famous

Watching """reality""" tv

Why aren't any of the male bachelors about "inner beauty"

Is Jarrad, dare I say it, 'our guy'?

All women cheat anyway. In fact I don't understand why anyone would still date. My married boss went out to lunch with her boss yesterday and they were gone for a little over an hour. I just know he had probably gotten a hotel and they fucked.

Women aren't rational, logical creatures. It's foolish of you to think she's capable of understanding the law of unintended consequences.

man OP you are really bitter. you should let your anger go

>laughing at used leather goods
>bitter

>our society still isn't culling women after 30
Why? Whats the purpose of 30+ women existing?

This fucking guy again

tbqh if you are over 18 and still a virgin you should do the world a favor and kys asap

yeah but you make the same thread every couple of nights

That schnoz isn't helping either

Does anyone under 25 watch AU TV anymore?

Why do you keep making this thread

There is literally nothing wrong with being sexually adventurous.

Grow up, and accept that women enjoy sex too

>There is literally nothing wrong with being sexually adventurous.

I do

The latest series of the Swiss Bachelor has an MtF.

What do you watch and why?

>double digits

oh my sweet summer child

SHHHHHHHHHH stop unenpowering WEMAN.

There's a reason I went and met a young virgin Asian and imported her.

>There's a reason I went and met a young virgin Asian and imported her.

yeah because you're socially awkward, unattractive, and bad at sex

The top left green chart just seems like basic logic. The more people you've fucked, the higher the chance of getting STDs.

News, gameshows, old sitcoms, 90s Kinodramas, a good movie when it's on.
Mainly because it's comfy

Keep telling yourself that.

News I can understand. Don't care for "game shows". I download my old sitcoms or own them on DVD. Just got Married with Children and working through that. (Already had it on DVD, Easier to watch off HDD heh). Same with movies. No commercials and on my schedule.

>thinking that because you're a virgin, some woman is going to find you desirable and marriage-worthy
>giving a shit that a woman who has been legal for 20 years has "double digit" partners
>thinking that the only reason to marry is to have kids
You r9kiddies are the whiniest fucking faggots. The only difference is she's actually been in a relationship and isn't so toxic that she drives everyone away except like-minded 4channers.

prove you aren't socially awkward, unattractive, and bad at sex
you can't

>not married at almost 40
>not toxic

ok bud whatever you say

>keep telling yourself details about my sex life, stranger on the internet, you are the one with the coping mechanism

Nope, stopped watching because something happened with my tv. Turned it on again after awhile, never noticed how shit it all is.

did she actually say this?

>95% of possible marriage choices will have had another males cum on their face before you marry them

Fuck this shit.

this

Your mom has had cum on her face and hands. Chances are you have given your mom a kiss on the cheek, she has kissed you or put her hands on your face. There's also a good chance she swallowed some guys cum while pregnant with you, thus feeding you another mans cum.

Sports games and sports related programs e.g. the footy show

>t. stretched out hole
Don't worry, still enough beta providers for you once you decide to settle for one of those cucks that will raise Tyrone's kid for you.

Indeed, see how disgusting this is?

and you had a chance with 0% of them so who gives a rats arse

The roastie knows no shame.

Because you couldn't find a white woman? Because you wanted to fuck a child? Because you like mixed breed rodger kids? Because you are "attracted" to trash "virgin" SEAs?

Interesting how you betas always assume somebody with self respect and standarts has to be ugly

not really because I live in a first world country with soap

Where in his post did he say you were ugly? You just outed yourself as ugly.

Soap doesn't remove genital herpes taking manifest in the face. Neither does it remove HPV in the throat.

Whats the deal with women not wanting to marry?

that article pisses me off so much. entitled fuckin twat

>That face

>Whats the purpose of 30+ women existing?
Looking after their 5-6 kids and producing maybe 2-3 more.

Would cut down on their weekly cock-consumption though only slightly. They would also have to plan more carefully when to fuck who and where as well as trying to hide it. Why bother?

Dad?

Except that she has nothing to offer people anymore. She had youth, but that faded. Is she interesting, charming, compassionate, and industrious, or is the only commodity that she had her youthful sex?

t. roast

Oh boy, SOAP! Do you 3rd worlders also think that soap cures std's and cancer?Might explain your lack of hygiene. But nevermind right, you got that magical new invention called soap!

do all aussies have huge chompers like her

t. male who'd fuck a thousand woman if they'd let him, but they don't so he's mad women can fuck as many men as they want

Doesn't matter, body cells are completely replaced every 7 years, much quicker for skin so there is no trace.

to be mummies

Yes.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

I am a brave woman!

>begs Chad to fuck her like a slave on Tinder

You don't know what I've been through!

>does her fifth abortion after her wild Ibiza trip

Women have it tough!

>lives an entire life of alcohol, drugs and STDs, decides to settle down with a rich nerd who had to wait his whole life for just one woman

The patriarchy is choking us!

>All her life reducing men to nothing but status symbols for her friends

My bad, i thought you saying i have no chances with women meant i'm supposed to be ugly

righto ugly

>tfw you are one of the 10% of men that fuck 80% of women

I so badly want to take this chick out, imply that I'm really into her, then sneak out halfway through the meal

Doubt it, but if so: doesn't it feel disgusting?

>Doubt it, but if so:

I understand it's easy to hate but I don't see the point wasting the energy

they experience life on such a surface level that they might as well not even be sentient. they will never experience or feel true art or the ability to have original in depth thought.

I'd rather be a ugly virgin male my entire life than be an attractive woman

Ignorance is bliss.

You get to wake up everyday thinking you're the center of the universe.

The only thing you need to concern yourself about is diet and Chad's attention.

Everything else society has custom-made for you. They even let you abort your fetus for free.

Sup Forums is still a super secret club of nothing but neet losers, it's totally not one of the most popular sites in the world with millions of users

>I so badly want to take this chick out, imply that I'm really into her, then sneak out halfway through the meal

NOCTURNAL ANIMALED

Think I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than settle down with the sort of girl who acted like me and my nerds friends literally didn't exist in this dimension from the ages of 15-30.

laughable content

>I understand it's easy to hate but I don't see the point wasting the energy
yeah this
im invisible to these ppl. who gives a fuck

>Be actual MGTOW
>Don't cry about women online
>Just enjoy movies and video games
You young, angry rascals need to learn to just stop giving a fuck.

if you actually desire this you need to re calibrate the way you view life.

I desire to be as happy as when I was a kid again. Women are basically kids so yes.

Beta male BTFO

>I'd rather be a ugly virgin male my entire life than be an attractive woman

Yeah same. Being a woman seems like a fate worse than death to me, which is why I can't help but view men who want to be women as anything less than certifiably insane.

so you desire to be a perpetual infant and never have any depth of experience or achievement in your life?

You don't desire to create or do something truly great and for it to be judged on it's own merit rather than how attractive you are?
Because that is glory.

>women have absolutely no depth, no interests, no motiviations and no drive unlike me the enlightened male, only I can truly experience life in its fullest

but i don't want to grow old alone...and want to enjoy and see the world with another person.

That's not what he said. He didn't say he wanted to be a kid again or live as if he was a kid again. He said he wanted to attain the level of happiness he had as a kid again.

Could be your shitty personality too, user.

There is no glory to be had in this era of history for anyone.

I'd rather be an actual kid than browse Sup Forums and pretend I'm entertained by kids entertainment. The pure bliss I felt as a kid has been unreplaceable as adult. Everything I feel is a shallower, less geniune version of something I've felt before. I feel my senses are duller, my laughs shorter, my energy lower.

To be a kid again, to run in the wild forests with your friends. In that afternoon all that was is that afternoon. How fresh the Spring winds would feel. How geniune your laughs would be. How good a bond with friends you'd have, with not a single care in the world.

I imagine that's life for women from birth to death. Men don't have that luxury. We die on the inside at some point.

I've never seen a relationship that worked out like that but good luck.

erm it happens all the time

I wish I never fell for the harmful mgtow meme. It's a defeatist nihilist philosophy that doesn't do anyone any good. If you're an asexual aspie and can love a pigeon then great for you but I cant do it.

Whatever you say.

>I imagine that's life for women from birth to death. Men don't have that luxury. We die on the inside at some point.
how fucking deluded are you"

Alright then, r9k
Sounds like a lot of sons of single mothers in here.

An hour long lunch is pretty normal especially when you consider you're traveling to a restaurant and back.

>rk9

I've never been there.

>single mother

Nope. My parents have been married and living together my entire life.