Has he gotten any pussy since rose died?

Has he gotten any pussy since rose died?

Blue Diamond for one, probably Vidalia

Yes.

Better than not getting any since your birth, eh OP?

Wow sick burn upvote

He could have got all the pussy and boipussy he needed in the zoo.

...Probably not? If its been 15ish years since Rose died and he flipped his balding lid when selected for the "Choosening" to the extent that he did--opposed to any sort of gratitude for the Free Sex Orgy-- then it's *probably* safe to assume Greg's going celibate after the love of his life passed from the earth.

oh fug :DD

I think he just didnt want to fuck a bunch of people he hardly knew which was fucking dumb too

Watch again. Greg doesn't reject the idea of another relationship.

What did you think he was doing on Blue Diamond's ship?

TPBP

So we all agree that Steven is a literal retard right?

I thought the answer to that was obvious

Also they were kind of retards.

Probably not, especially since doing so might potentially kill whoever it is. Besides, Greg seems like he's not on the market these days. He could have hooked up with Amethyst any time he wanted and didn't.

Because Amethyst is a gross little garbage goblin

>doesn't want to fuck gobbos
Faggot
Nope just too sheltered as a child and raised by literal aliens.

You do realize they were also sexy retards living in a paradise...right?

They were still retarded and child like. Any kind of moral compass kind of prevents sex with what are essentially babies.

But they were all really sexy and virile. I dunno about you but I'd totally take part in that orgy.

It could be way fun and experimental. So much to teach and I'd be the king.

>all really sexy
I dont know about that.

That, and save them from the murdercock.

>Babby can have sex with babby
>But someone who is more """"adult"""" than babbys because of some ineffable socially conditioned construct makes the act bad via the categorical imperative

You couldn't get more spookier if you had posted a closet full of skeletons Fhammu.

>Nope just too sheltered as a child and raised by literal aliens.

He has mental problems though. He's autistic as fuck.

Autistic people actually don't cry that much
they shriek allot tho

the fact that he cries so much proves he's not autistic

>Autistic people actually don't cry that much

Speaking as an autistic and a fucking crybaby, I must ask you to sit on my dick.

Won't gem pussy be.....uncomfortable?
All the more reason why I can't fap to rose.

He's got something though cause he's 14-15 (freshman in high school) yet he acts like he's in fucking elementary school.

Before looking it up, I could have sworn based on how he acted and looked that he was literally a child.

Steven is the exact opposite of an autist tho.
He has too much empathy, and is way too friendly.

Picture related is a much more accurate representation of an autist.

note that Steven never went to school, and barely interacts with children his own age (before Connie came along, he only had Peedee, and that kid is too busy with work to hang-out), most of his friends at the start of the show were all much older than him, and all treated him like a little kid (not to mention he looks like a little kid, since it is revealed he does not age like a regular human would)

Oh I know, it's logical that he's a mentally stunted and socially inept, but most people will claim he's completely fine. Steven is praised for how he acts and he acts like a retard.

Yeah, as a result of being too sheltered and not hanging out with people his age enough. Are you not getting it?

I guess I'm just annoyed that the protagonist of a show is a retard and people dont realize hes a retard

>final season
>Greg can't control the murdercock anymore
>it hungers
>all life in the universe is in danger
>Steven has to face his own father to save the universe

He doesn't age like a normal human. Think Hellboy, where he ages at a forever decreasing rate.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he was immortal like a normal gem.

Anyone have that screen cap of Greg sharing with Steven all the women he killed with his dick?