"W...what do you mean you don't want us in your country?"

>"W...what do you mean you don't want us in your country?"

i mean that you will take your toxic culture here and ruin our lives

stop sliding you camel cunt

Checked

Your face is not covered you degenerate. We must stone you to death.

Amen

Thus spoke KEK

You have to go back. Too much sand in your vagoos for them to be of any use.

I think quads confirms this.

>No, I said that, I want you in the ground.

I meant what I said, you towlheads.

>Our culture is more toxic than yours

Your culture upholds adultery,drugs,alcohols,prostitution,women's rights,infidelity,LGBTQRXYZ rights and lets not forget that your 'music' consists mainly of viewing the shit I previously mentioned in a good light.

>Inb4 muh loli wives

Bitch you don't see me bitching about how incest anime is so popular in your faggotary-loving country.

sad thing is that it is true

>Your culture upholds adultery,drugs,alcohols,prostitution,women's rights,infidelity,LGBTQRXYZ rights and lets not forget that your 'music' consists mainly of viewing the shit I previously mentioned in a good light.

DON'T MEME LIKE THIS!

>Bitch you don't see me bitching about how incest anime is so popular in your faggotary-loving country.

The west has fallen, what do you want me to say?

because their pussy isn't freely available to fuck. simple as that. And if boned regardless, they are likely to be murdered by their family. And if you involve yourself with this, you get the whole fucking family on the same delivery. Plus you would have to convert to a fucking religion just to dip your rod into that. No thanks.

It means you're dangerous and part of a cult, also muslims coming over in the millions aren't refugees but supposedly long term immigrants escaping poverty.
Under this assumption people like Merkel would allow the entire world to go to the west namely the EU and the US

I'd rather take a few of them with me to the grave than live in a world where shitskins had actual power

Kek speaks

Also they are so much uglier than that IRL (as someone living in a high paki population city). Worse noses than Jews a lot of em.

Yer damn right it does! Thst's this thing we value call freedom.

Sure I might look at my neighbor and think he lives a fool's life, but he has no right to change mine, and I'll not try to change his (barring peaceful discourse, of course).

So I'll take our wacky left, degenerates and all that over your intolerance and forcing your way on me any day of the week.

Sure you may say the left is going to force all their shit on me, but I'll always have the right to push back, and if the day comes when I don't, well the good ole second amendment has provided me the right to FIGHT back!

No amount of filters or makeup will hide your true nature, dog.

>those disgusting eyebrows

You heard me dune coon

Fuck off

By its fruits shall ye know it. Western culture has come to dominate the globe on an unprecedented scale. What exactly has your culture given you?

So what, your country hates freedom and look where it has gotten you

>drugs,alcohols,prostitution,women's rights
what's wrong with those

We want the women, not the men

We will breed (easily becuase the women are submissive and traditionl ie wanting kids) and create a white-enough legacy to continue the West

Degeneracy from both cultures will even out

>>"W...what do you mean you don't want us in your country?"

>Implying that Muslim women are part of the refugees....

>Implying that the refugees aren't an all male military force.

Seriously, guy?

the funny thing is in most cases they're not even getting the syrians, they're getting quadroon berbers that speak different dialects of arabic. like they had a guy come in to oversee the vetting process and they found out he wasn't even syrian after they had approved him. he was speaking the lybian dialect.

I know a couple of syrian guys and they're whiter than the average american "whites"

>they found out he
the rapefugee not the supervisor
hurr

Muslim with whores makeup.

Man i wish it was the 80s

All byproducts of a first amendment. The last thing we need is a culture that is not used to free speech coming here and trying to take it away.

By God you will not do that. Nobody can do that.

> Egypt

>a couple of syrian guys and they're whiter than the average american "whites"

Whites do not have sandnigger black hair genes.

and? one of them has red hair and green eyes but the other does kind of look like a turk lel. syrians and lebanese tend to look a lot whiter than other arabs. I'd say ~50% of northern north africans (coastal cities) could pass for white. too bad you're getting literally the lowest of the low that are literally risking their lives on dinghy boats to leech on your neetbux.

the turk looking guy has a brother that went to germany and he told him the screening process was a joke. it's basically a given for them to pass it which is why so many niggers are going there.