We don't really hate Jews right guys...

We don't really hate Jews right guys? Its fun to meme them and all but we just distrust them and especially their leadership but we dont hate them right?

Of course we don't hate our greatest ally...

yes
Israel is the greatest abomination of the 20th century.

I don't hate Jews but . . .
be careful about having sex with their women, it makes them so happy it's annoying.

Yes

Pic related

I don't hate all of them. It's the elites that are the problem.

I hate jews.

I love you, slut Pepe.

The Jew meme is one of the worst parts of this otherwise valuable echo-chamber. Pretty much anything that Sup Forumsacks don't appreciate about Western society is a Jewish conspiracy. The only evidence needed to chalk something up to a Jewish conspiracy is the involvement of even a single Jew in it. Any Jew who politically aligns themselves with us is suspect. White Jews are magically erased, we flip-flop between counting Judaism as a religion and as a race, and count religious Jews as ethnic Jews when it suits our narrative. It's fucking retarded and one of the things that's keeping our message from being taken seriously.

i honestly believe the world would be far better off if hitler had won or made peace and all of europe had no jews.

i hate all jews especially the king-of-the-goy jew christ

jews in israel are neat, just protecting their clay
its the parasitic jews you need to worry about

Why do you kikes keep reposting this before the old one even dies when you always get BTFO?

I don't hate Shlomo the plumber in apartment 5 or some shit. I just don't like the big JOOZ that joo the little Jooz.

No, I hate almost all of them

What about Milton Friedman

Shadilay, user!

>The Jew meme is one of the worst parts of this otherwise valuable echo-chamber.

pic related

>The only evidence needed to chalk something up to a Jewish conspiracy is the involvement of even a single Jew in it.

jews are so far along their plan that they openly admit it by the hundreds. its not just 1 jew doing it shlomo, there are thousands of them involved in white genocide.

>Any Jew who politically aligns themselves with us is suspect
zionists are fairly based, the rest deserve the oven

>It's fucking retarded and one of the things that's keeping our message from being taken seriously.
you are either a kike or unwilling to WAKE UP. the evidence is overwhelming

Yeah goy there is nothing wrong with the Jews , stop talking about them and their involvement in medias,politics,arts,music,Hollywood,banks...
Nothing to see here goy
Just stop it hurts you goy

it doesn't even matter at this point
only the total removal of all christians, jews and muslims will suffice, being branches of semitic thought
economic theory may as well not exist

made some valuable economic contributions but otherwise was a fucking degenerate liberal. sowell is way more based

I realize jews can be pretty corosive but I don't hate all of them

I hate these guys and they are askenazi

Whose the guy on the left?

Rotschild