WARNING--CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

cnn.com/2016/09/15/us/ohio-columbus-police-kill-teen/

>niglet robs store
>cop goes to arrest niglet
>niglet draws gun on cop
>cop shoots niglet dead
>turns out niglet's gun was just a BB gun that looked exactly identical to a real gun

CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
BARRICADE YOUR HOMES
READY YOUR RIOT CONTROL GEAR
WE ARE PREDICTING A CATEGORY 3 CHIMPOUT ONCE THIS STORY GOES VIRAL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3120020/Pickup-runs-road-fatally-strikes-Ohio-boy-13-yard.html
youtu.be/KKfK1TxruHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do the police have a code for "killed a black person" after which the riot police and maybe the national guard are mobilized and kept on stand-by for 24 hours? Seems pretty obvious to have that at this point.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3120020/Pickup-runs-road-fatally-strikes-Ohio-boy-13-yard.html

STOP POSTING THE FAKE STORY AND START SPREADING THE REAL ONE TYREE KING DIED LAST YEAR

It would be going off every day. It's the policeman's job to kill criminals.

That was TyREEEEE Kang II

It's like you don't even follow the Dindu lineage

Top kek.

Here, have a tactical pitchfork.

Who /militia/ here?

Can't wait to meet up with the pathfinders.

The fire rises

What's the backstory?

"The monkeys have fallen from the trees"

Wait why are so many people named Tyree one is too many

Niggers may be dumb as rocks but I doubt they will take this bait.

It's obvious to anyone that is not a complete potato that this dumb little shit deserved what he got. Armed robbery? Drawing a weapon on a cop? Fucking retard.

I really hope BLM takes this case and runs with it because it will redpill people in mass but I doubt it.

Happening chance: ~5%.

Bring out the belt-fed guns.

Africa

Nobody can look at this story and say the police did anything wrong. Fucking hell.

>what is every BLM "victim"
Don't forget the media spin combined with a poor black population looking for any reason to riot.

dont be so sure

I've Been looking at a lot of the comments on this case. The general consensus from leftists is that the police must be lying about what happened, because there is no way a 13 year old would pull a BB gun on a cop.

what the fuck
why are they reporting this like it just happened

Love this pepe

Figures

This is down the street from me and is where I normally go get gas once I get off work (at the time and day this happened). Luckily my girlfriend had a rare hankering for ice cream so I went to a farther away UDF instead to grab a pint while I filled up.

How fucked could I have been if I was a "witness"? Would my name be made public? Would they find my (((racist))) and anti-BLM trolling on social media and make a case or conspiracy out of it? Would me frequenting Sup Forums be brought up? (don't use proxy or VPs).

I'm really feeling like I dodged a bullet/Bebe with this one Sup Forums. I'll keep my .45 and M1 handy for any chimpout (which I doubt will happen here).

Code Bonzo!

oh fug, i live in columbus. ill keep you posted if anything actually does happen

k...keep me posted

They've not been around inner city school kids. A lot of them are destined to get shot (Most likely by their fellow niggers).

WE GUN START A RIOT IN DIS BISH! WHITE PPL ARE A DEVIL SLAVE RACE MADE BY YAKUB IN A CAVE THAT TURNED THE TABLES ON US KANGS. WE WILL RULE AGAIN!

I don't think they'll riot over this. There's no normie appeal with this case since the kid literally was aiming a gun at a police officer

Nothing like a good riot to turn the people of Ohio against he democrats

Same thing that started it in Milwaukee wasn't it?

Bumbook'em, Danno. Mammy one.

>Planet of the apes
>I repeat, Planet of the apes

the only chimpouts we have in Columbus are football-related.

>Tyre

Fuck this, I am out.

are you retarded? the last chimpout was caused by police killing an armed nigger

Ohio you say? This could be big for Trump.

that's Milwaukee, though. it's a majority nignog city

Except they clearly said he robbed a fucking store. If they chimp out because of this, we should just abolish civil rights altogether.

ey niqqa stop spreding shit ya know he wuz a gud bouy he didnu nuffin fucking white peepz yo

Wew

Lad

>leftists
THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME

I legitimately believe she deserves to die just for typing that.

We need a fucking purge.

>authority with a real gun confronts you
>threaten him with a fake gun

Why did we give these things suffrage?

>Got me a mammy nun

Literally what

Look at the likes

Kek its like a feedback loop in their mind

I didn't know they had video footage of Lena Dunham's childhood.

Why are they so retarded not to understand the difference?

These incidents are not judge and jury.

They are preemptive self defence.

Wtf I hate whites now

Code Harambe

a beautiful black woman who defends the police, makes fun of #BLM and wears a MAGA hat. how do you react to this Sup Forums ?

I support it.

Well put

anyone have some recommended bullets at the bottom?

originally was: service - brakes - batteries - more

The fact that such incidents are never reported is proof that they happen.

Triple

"Hands up, don't shoot" Michael Brown was shot after a strongarm robbery. They'll fall for fucking anything.

its a trap, black women want attention and now white men are actually good fathers compared to the clowns of her race.

Yeah its called "fuck my life is ruined"

> Tyre Kangz N SHIIIIEEET

What does that have to do with anything?
If someone points a gun at me as I'm pursuing them, of course I'm going to do something about it.
>hurr swecux dun haev guns
Look up our gun statistics. It's more common than you think.
Good riddance.

MUH DICK

It doesnt matter if youre white on the outside, only that youre white on this inside.
But to be white on the outside is pretty sweet.

Honorary aryan

open carry dont mean free will to point guns at cops you fucking negress.

take2

You are so optimistic it's cute.

Don't bring a BB gun to a .40 cal. gunfight.

Nigs keep on niggin' like the barely-functional "humans" they are. Fuck, they are a retarded bunch.

We should show this to /k/

Wasn't it illegal for the kid to even have a bb gun?
So many crimes committed even before the cop showed up.

The top 20% of blacks is smarter than the dumbest 50% of whites?

LOL

Hey now, you can't blame them for trying.

And you'll get told to go to Sup Forums because /k/ is full of complete fucking lolbertarian faggots.

They protested the killing of a guy who stole a gun, car, and 500 rounds. Then ran and finally tried to shoot the police. They don't care anymore they protest everything, they are definitely going to protest this one.

>Live right outside Columbus.
>M70 is stripped in prep for new furniture.
>Only have my shitty shottie and pistol.

Fuck me.

I'd honestly be interested in hearing the statistics behind this. How often does it occur that white children point BB guns and real guns at police? Where I'm from you never point guns at people in general, especially not a fucking cop. Common sense.

Holy fucking shit.

THE TYRE RISES

HE WUZ Tyree KING

Reporting!

Just had our first meeting yesterday. Our first mission is to tackle the panhandling problem in our city. We are going to prepare some statements and go to city hall and request an ordinance be made.

yes he did though

>implying

BlackPowderBro ever get out of the slammer for shooting nigs?

It's just because they're unemployed and want to burn and loot. It's not like these people are going to work in the morning ha

>Tyre King

Sounds like a generic tire store.

/k/ would get a solid laugh out of that image.

I dunno. Tyre King was just some little niglett, he wasn't a "real one", so the niggers probably won't care.

Also, holy fuck. The bitch musta just named her kid after the first store she saw or some shit. Maybe she was just too stupid to put it together in her head that tyre is a spelling of tire when she drove by the building that sold tires in her neighborhood. Her baby daddy probably worked there so she thought he'd give him his name.

The last chimpout was over a nigger cop that shot another armed nigger. Have you even been paying attention?

>thinks he's gonna die
>points fake gun at cops

smart lad

>Ey bebbe what kinda name u wanna give to our bby
>He wuz conceived in a Tyre King parking lot
>Say no more f.am

Columbus isn't Milwaukee

Approach with caution.
youtu.be/KKfK1TxruHU

Nice nigger meme, but she probably thought that Tyre was some nig name like Tyronne or Sheniqua. Probably got a tire store in the neighborhood called 'Tyre Whatever' and she took it for a title, not a noun, and decided she liked it.

Underrated zozzle