The state of Marvel

So Marvel right now fails at:

>comics
>Graphic novels
>animation
>T.V series
>video Games

Right now all they have going on is the movies and 2 out of 3 netflix shows.

How can we save Marvel?

MArvel hereos, the diablo clone for pc, is a good game, and they recently re-released shitty ports of the ultimate alliance games, so there's that.

Dc doesn't have anything other than the injustice stuff ebcause they won't make a batman beyond like arkham.

You're right about everything else. Sadly, you can't fix the cartoon side of things because disney runs it, and they ironically cannot make good cartoons. They just reguritate crap that doesn't work, and if it does they subject it to infinite hiatus and shuffle it around until it dies. Or they feel unsatisfied and reboot it. They're like ADHD addled children with too much money and no faith in thier products.

As for the comics/graphic novels, that's on Perlmutter being a jew faggot, and won't change until he either grows a pair and gets in good editors, or dies, and the mosue cleans house. Though I don't trust them to bring in good staff if tthier animation department is any indication. IT'll be slop. Honestly the biggest thing they could do is put another Jim Shooter in charge and fucking fire Bendis. Seriously, the man ruins everything he touches. And he touches everything.

I believe you mean 3 out of 3 netflix shows.

And the best way to save Marvel is to tell the writers they are not allowed on the internet. Then they wont spend pointless comic space trying to argue with trolls. Just write some stories. Thats why Gwenpool is so good, no bs just story.

start selling more x-men shit because people actually like and know the x-men

Sell it to WB.

SJWs, Jews, Anti-White agenda, diversity, pandering, etc.

Have I covered all the bases for what this thread will devolve into? You Sup Forumsacks make the same fucking thread every day.

Triggered

>MArvel hereos, the diablo clone for pc, is a good game

30 Hulks in the same screen the game? no

You forgot Trump.

Jessica Jones was garbage pretending to be an adult show.

Had they made the same show without that pretence or ''this story is for real!!!! Dark and gritty!! rape, ptsd, black cock!!!!!'' it would have been better

But the show was putting itself in the same bag as House of Cards and Breaking Bad, big mistake

>Sup Forumslacks
>listing thoes things like it's bad that people will point out those glaring flaws

It's not just people from Sup Forums it's fucking disgusting and noticable as fuck. The top smartest people in Marvel are all black teens, you can't possibly defend this shit.

You know who doesn't do this as much as Marvel? DC.
You know whos' selling better than Marvel? Dc.

>How can we save Marvel?
They don't need to be saved, they have Disney money so they'll basically never be done.
But if you want to help out, go work at Marvel and write your own comics. I'd recommend buying their comics except I wouldn't.

>30 Hulks in the same screen the game? no
What? Did you even play the game? There's 60 heroes, you're more likely to see Doom than Hulk.

> The top smartest people in Marvel are all black teens, you can't possibly defend this shit.

KEK WHITES BTFO

>How can we save Marvel?
1. Stop with the fucking MCU synchronization and let IPs on different forms of media do what they want within their own universe. The comics are what these things should be based on and not the movies.
2. I am sad to say this but we need more shitty video games based on the movies. 5 years ago, we would have a full Doctor Strange video game, and a Antman game that would expanded on the movieverse. Now we just have mobile shit, lego games, and one spider-man game with a shitty costume

The point is that is fucking shitty seeing the same hero on screen multiple times while at the same time you can just create an original character in DC Universe Online

It used to be the top were 8/10 americans.

They're still american, in fact they're all black women from brooklyn ny or something.

Are you autistic or something? You can't enjoy a hero game unless you can play your oc? The fuck man.

>Sadly, you can't fix the cartoon side of things because disney runs it,

Disney is pretty hands-off. They just provide budget and an airing place. Marvel's ineptitude at cartoons is its own fault and no one else's.

Fixing Marvel shouldn't be so hard:

>Less monthly titles
>Less stupid mega events
>Less Avengers
>Less new characters that will be forgotten in 1-2 years
>Less live-action
>Less tie-in
>Less niggers
>Less spoof at current events and more actual stories
>Less Disney

>black cock

stop it there was they had sex twice and luke is a big part of jessica's story get over it

Well it is fiction after all

I mean, you say that, but every disney show I've followed or seen followed here always had scheduling problems, aritime shuffling killing ratings, budget cuts because of said shuffling. They don't seem to handle thier own stuff well.

>Wow extraordinary people doing extraordinary things in capeshit that's designed to be extraordinary!

kys Sup Forums

>one spider-man game with a shitty costume

which was already stated at the time of the announcement to have nothing to do with the MCU it features an adult pete with mr negative as a villain with MJ dead and a baby with spider gwen or some shit

Most of this shit is Bendis' fault.

Why should we "save" Marvel?

Way to brush the issues under the rug.

>Less stupid mega events

this right here they just had civil war 2 and the last pages was just shilling the next 7 (seven) events and the next is ANOTHER hero vs hero war

The real tragedy of Marvel is that they basically ripped off DC's Convergence event with Secret Wars and managed to pull it of with surprising success - it is considered one of the best major events of the last decade or so despite the delays, while Convergence is considered one of the worst - YET they entered full on SJW-mode with All-New All-Different and their sales are in shambles because of it. It takes actual effort or incomprehensible amount of imbecility to fail this hard when you hold both commercial and critical acclaim for an extended amount of time.

They're honestly not as bad as CN or Nick. Star Wars Rebels has been a success for them and Gravity Falls was more of Hirsch's fault, since Disney wanted to have more seasons and loved the show.

the irony is that Sup Forumstards themselves want something that is not realistic within the setting

remember, most marvel heroes come from New York. White people in nyc are just richfags who work in finance, hipsters from greenwich or brooklyn and guido faggots in staten island. Most other white people commute from long island or new jersey or westchester

Like seriously, if you go to queens from 10 people on the streets maybe 2 are white, everyone else is latino/black/asian whatever. And even those whiteys living in new york, half of them are from eastern europe or the balkans.

So it's more unrealistic to have everyone white like Sup Forums wants rather than the opposite. Maybe they can do a superhero series set in Iowa or something like that kek

Am I the only one who thought Luke Cage was one of the stupidest things I'd ever seen?

Dialogue was so often unintentionally funny or just embarrassing.

I can't enjoy a diabloe clone with Marvel characters in which you see multiple versions of one character on screen

Except that's not true at all. The majority of black people in the ghetto are fucking welfare queens, you;d know this if you actually lived there.

Aside from that, smart black people are again, more unnrealistic. They have the highest dropout rate in new york schools, as well as the highest failure rates. And while they have high college acceptance rates, because of special interest programs, they're the race with the lowest passing rates.

Never mind the fact that a walk through union square park would show you there's more than just black people in NY. How delusional can you be.

You might legitimately be autistic, that's something that would offend the order spectrum of autism, I'm not even joking.

>Never mind the fact that a walk through union square park would show you there's more than just black people in NY. How delusional can you be.

yeah, tourists or hipster faggots from nyu like you

whiteys like you probably too scared to walk north of carnegie hill hahha

Pfff, you are defending a literal Diablo copy filled with micro transactions up the ass in which you get to see multiple versions of each character on screen.

Still a shitty game that relies on turning the players into loot boxes addicts

Is this a play station 2 game?

It was just boring desu. The episodes all blend together so you can never just put on a random one to watch like you can with the CW shows or Daredevil.

what if they released cape comics in more of a graphic novel style, releasing a 150 page collection every six months rather than 25 pages every month, allowing the comics to stand on their own and basically destroying the incredibly stupid tie-in events crap while also crafting more cohesive stories?
What if they didn't have their online collection service wait six months for more comics, and instead did a crunchyroll style thing where you just subscribe and you get their whole loadout?

What if they got rid of direct distribution things and you started seeing comics in more places than just comic stores and possibly barnes and noble?
what if they hired someone and made an official webcomic for their properties and offered that for free, but also sold print editions of that comic? the point here is to allow for a lot easier entry points into the marvel comics series and characters.

What if the publishers didn't measure sales like idiots and actually got their numbers from how many copies people bought rather than preordered?
i think at least a few of these could at least help marvel