Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrgYekDqFg0
youtube.com/watch?v=8SXpKC1nyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is CW Seed?

cwseed.com

Fuck it, I'll take it as long as Matt Ryan is still voicing him

Fuck yeah.
But now I remember Vixen cartoon for the CW Seed was 5 episodes of 5 minutes.

lewd

Oh boy, so we get 20 minutes a year split across several weeks, animated with horrible lip synching and voiced by actors being given bad direction. Yippee.

Why can't this guy as Constantine get a movie? Legitimately the only DC hero I give a shit about and we got KEanu for some reason.

>The animated series will consist of five or six 10-minute episodes that will premiere during the 2017-18 TV season.

Poster of the CWSeed Show

Looks like straight-outta that shitty Justice League Dark animated crap

Well Phil Bourassa is the new Bruce Timm for animated shows of DC, so expect his style everywhere

So barely more than what they did for Vixen which sucked.

Constantine being an animu pretty boy just rubs me the wrong way. Looks nothing like the actor

well you should be happy it got anything at all considering they already have supernatural.

slow and steady

first this, then a season of LoT then he's back for real after Supergirl gets cancelled

> tfw we'll never get a proper hellblazer adaptation

oh come bloody on, the bloke aint a superhero, get it in yer noggins! he aint a pew pew kind of wizard.

the rebooted constantine is a pew pew kind of wizard now unfortunately

I like to think the real John is in Space right now with Six Pack awaiting a return to form.

supergirl just got renewed and has second highest ratings behind flash. Flash has highest ratings on cw.

I dunno, but this seems sexy as fuck to me.

Please tell me this isn't the new DCTV show Johns was teasing

I fucking want Nightwing goddamn it

4u

Thanks mate

Although, it should be noted that if I actually I ever met Constantine I'd avoid him like the plague. Having sex with him would be the end of me.

But who doesn't love some forbidden fruit, eh?

When is the Ray coming out?

And are we getting another season of Vixen? I really liked season 2

yeah I'm talking around season 5 after this has aired and Constantine got on LoT for a season like Vixen did

probably seeing as everyone's been wanting it back for years now

I'm sure this is just testing the waters for an actual season 2

it's a shame they can't do a live action one. stupid NBC still has the rights and aren't doing shit with it, so this is the best we can hope for.

Uh-Oh.

Yikes!

>stupid NBC still has the rights
They don't.

Fuck yes. And being online it can hopefully get away with more.

>Biz
>not Silk Cuts

How does this work exactly? Do I need a subscription, or is it more like BBC iPlayer?

F R E E
R
E
E

Goyer was already involved in the TV show if that's your drift

Maybe they are testing the waters to make a second season on CW

And maybe they can do better stories in animated format

The episode with the hunger demon was the only actual good episode

Thats all good news goober.

Yeah, if you're worried about the "spells" aspect it looks like just that lighter-fluid thing he did in the pilot.

The homogenization of his style is what's going to kill YJ season 3 for me. That show looked unique when it first came out, but now it don't stand out anymore.

you won't see a new show till after supernatural is over and that has 2 more years at least still

MONKEY PAAAAAW

So now it's just a matter of keeping it alive through animated and guest episodes... I can live with that.

Maybe..supernatural is on season 12..and ratings are actually up for the year compared to last 4 years.

Things were looking up for John for a bit... the tv show was decent despite so many things working against it and the DCYou series was really good. And now here we are again, he made appearances on the fucking CW on Arrow, he's getting a PG animated show and and DC still wants to make JLD happen despite being a terrible idea and now those characters are stuck playing Justice League magic edition after that shitty animated movie comes out.

Flash is probably at worst its ever been honestly and it still has best ratings on network..and people that like supergirl..I mean did you see how cornball that show was on cbs?

We're talking diehards. Supergirl isn't going anywhere.

>the DCYou series was really good
Wasn't that the New York one where the art made him look about 19?

Y-yay?

We can't. The public is not prepared yet. But is okay, as long Matt Ryan is still voicing him.

Riley Rossmo is fantastic, my house style devouring friend.

I'm honestly okay with that

What was the point of that anyway? He just walked into a bad neighborhood and did the lighter thing for apparently no reason aside from having a cool scene for trailers.

To scare potential muggers, I guess?

>Freedom Fighter: The Ray
>Constantine
Is there anything else off CW Seed's line up?

it has a lot of older shows on it like The O.C

Vixen. If they all moved to 10 minute episodes like Constantine it'd be a damn good cartoon block.

Did anyone get a blu-ray of the show when it came out a few months ago?

sd

Damn they really have been pushing Constantine lately haven't they. I'm not complaining.

He's rumored to appear in Dark Universe.

Step 1: Arrow cameo one episode to establish part of the big DC tv universe.
Step 2: Short cartoon tie in.
Step 3: Supporting role on team show LoT
Step 4: Bring back the show.

And that's the four step plan to bring back the show Constantine.
The big jump will be going from step 2 to 3. But Vixen did it so maybe he can too.

Lame

Cancel Supernatural and give him a show already.

It was a good show, but Phantom Stranger? When was that hinted at?

ratings are up from last 5 years brah.

Supernatural season 15, here we go

I wish they never merged him into the CW-verse so we had a shot at Matt Ryan being Constantine in the JLD film

Only the other day I noticed the Psycho Pirate mask.

you still might

I mean it's not like anyone with any actual talent would ever sign on to a DC movie

If there's one thing that the Vixen cartoon did right it was being able to go balls out crazy with magic without having to worry about the special effects budget.

And this guy has a hard-on for Constantine. I feel like he has gone out of his way for this character.

Hellblazer just a cum stained swampthing fan fic

The chances to begin with were slim, they'll want a bigger name, just look at them casting Will Smith as deadshot or Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

I'd prefer Matt Ryan but I can certainly see WB trying to butter someone like Colin Farrel or Ewan mcgregor for the role instead

HOW

Vin Diesel as Constantine in The Fast and Unholy

They sacrificed the virgins brah. Seriously have you ever watched the supernatural nerd hq panels? Comic-con is dominated by these guys, they pack it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrgYekDqFg0

youtube.com/watch?v=8SXpKC1nyNE

They have millions of views for just their panels.

>all this animation

Maybe if we're really lucky, there will be a CW/YJ crossover

I can dream right?

Collin Farrel would be fantastic.

they could definitely make him look the part

Fuck no, keep the yj cancer away from everything.

I'm talking about his acting ability, but of course you would talk about how he looks...

you're talking to faggots brah

literally nowhere in my post did I suggest you weren't talking about his acting ability, I was merely adding that he looks the part too

get some reading comprehension you daft twat

I wonder if this is just a trial run to see how popular the show can be, if Ryan's just got contractual obligations and they need to work around his schedule or both?

I want Constantine back boyos.

I know how you Sup Forumsck suckers think.

>projecting this much

it's alright to be gay, man

if you weren't so obviously some kind of closet homo you wouldn't be so defensive about this shit, jesus christ

Oh shut up, you cry baby.

did my correct analysis of your latent homosexual feelings upset you, faggot?

they already said the next season is the last one

>sh-shut up

>supernatural ever ending

kek

How was the TV show? Is it worth taking a look at?

Yeah, the fifth was supposed to be the last one too. That was 7 seasons ago.

It was great. Way better than any of the overpraised tripe DC has on CW.

But because sadly still most comic fans are manchilds stuck with a 12 year old mindset they won't want it if I doesn't have capes and shit.

Very hit or miss. I would recommend the couple episodes that adapted actual hellblazer comics, those were pretty damn good, the two parter in Mexico was good, the episodes where Jim Corrigan showed up were pretty good as well.

Thanks, I'll give it a watch then.

Vixen got an animated series(episode, really), then a special apparence in arrow and now is part of the cast of legends. So these are good news even if the animated serie is horrible.

I'll just be glad to hear his super sexy voice again

GOD TIER
>Appearances in Moore's Swamp Thing
>Delano, Ennis, Carey, and Diggle runs of Hellblazer
>That episode of Justice League Action where he gets hit with the accent-exaggeration spell

GOOD TIER
>Azzarello, Jenkins, Mina and Milligan runs of Hellblazer
>Matt Ryan TV series
>Appearances in Injustice
>Appearance in Books of Magic/Sandman

OK TIER
>DC Now "Constantine: The Hellblazer"
>Rebirth Hellblazer
>Keanu Constantine movie
>Justice League Dark

SHIT TIER
>Nu 52 "Constantine"