This is No Man's Land

>this is No Man's Land
>well I am no man

Does she actually say that

God I hope not LMAO

Is still fucking annoys me that they cast Skeleton kike to play this role. Wonder woman should be strong and tough looking and like she could realistically beat up men. This bitch looks like she should be selling perfume

You can tell when its the stunt double and not her. The double has wider shoulders and actual muscles.

>not fit enough to be a somewhat realistic amazon
>not even attractive like she used to be
What's the point?

>woMAN

\Noman

no

>He's STILL mad

KEK

Hnnnng

>>well I am no man

>oh look at us, we’re going to copy LotR except make it 10x more cringey, we’re so smart and empowering to the

I can see a cock.

then stop looking in the mirror

freud.jpg

She doesn't actually say this, and honestly I'm a little sad she didn't. I would have legit burst out laughing in the theater, but instead she just gave some generic action movie quip.

Surprisingly not.
I was waiting for it in the theater and thankfully she didn't say it.

No.

That line isn’t actually in the film. Don’t believe everything you read just because the text is green.

If they removed those awful slow mo sequences, this movie would be 2 times better

without Gadot this movie would be 20 times better

no, but thats the implied line
i would hazard a guess that it was in the script, but too on the nose

>if I pretend it happened but didn't happen it happened
I wish I could boil your privates

What did he mean by this?

>this is no mans land
>gives a look and then jumps out of the trench
im not inventing something far-fetched
everyone ITT knows exactly what they were expecting her to say. the only thing is, she didnt say it, because it would have been cheap
i never said it happened, i said i wouldnt be surprised if it was in the script and cut for subtlety
alright pumpkin?