there are alternate goth.

bump

Thanks bud.

Self bump

Is he our bud?

>tfw no new season

authors now work on other projects.

>Three million fucking reboots

If by "reboot" you mean the new casts, reality TV shows get new casts and this is a Reality TV parody. Do the Math.

>A shit fandom

I've met, like, 2 or 3 shitty TD fans.

The most recent "reboot" is the best season the show's universe has had, honestly.

Is Total Drama/Ridonculous Race over?

Probably.

Gwen + Courtney = OTP4ever

i thought they announced at the end of the ridoncioulus race there was a new season coming.

I was convinced from the start that Courtney was going to win it all but in the end, I'm not disappointed Owen won

It was a terrible show and you have shit taste

No, you do.

It's waifu the animated series.
>And Gwen and Courtney are hot.
Compared to others i could say they;re mid tier.
posting best girl from the entire series

forgot pic

Crimson>Gwen

Although I'm judging this by looks alone because I haven't watched Ridonculous Race.

Loved the first 2 seasons

you should, it's surprisingly good

Great taste

Would you?

but she's taken

Excuse me but does anyone have picture of this before the crabs popped out?

bump

The show wasn't as good as the fan favorite Cartoon Network classics like Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. It also wasn't as good as the Nickelodeon cartoon CatDog, which is considered by many to be the best cartoon of all time

You're probably shitposting, but what was there to really like about CatDog? I remember it being painfully mediocre.

It had a all star voice cast, sophisticated humor, and fan favorite characters like Cat, Dog, and Lola Caricola.

It also had an episode where Dog wants to ride the Butt Buster

>You're probably shitposting
He is, just look at his name.

Was this show and 6teen made by the same studio? I remember there being a lot of overlapping VAs and a somewhat similar artstyle.

Both shows were terrible but I watched both and enjoyed it

Oh wow, I completely missed it.

Though I can't help but be amused that he chooses to shitpost about Catdog of all things.

Seems like it was made by the same people.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtpP6AHerR4
Yep.

Why they fucked up both?

Courtney NOT making it to the merge is probably the most shocking move in the entire first season. All Stars could have been her time to shine, but the writers decided to go full retard with her at the end.

I've got nostalgia for the first season because it came on every morning one summer and I'd routinely wake up and emulate Banjo Kazooie on my Nvidia Shield while TDI played in the background.

I don't remember any of the other seasons. I remember one season they kept alternating between calling it TDI the Musical and TDI World Tour, and for a while I thought they were airing two new seasons at the same time.

I watched one of the TDI season finales with Sup Forums. The nerdy black guy lost from a bullshit technicality and I flipped out with everyone in the thread. It was a fun time.

This is literally the only country where that ending happened, the nerd wins in every other location. No joke.

As for World Tour, The Musical was the working title for it for quite some time, they even poke fun at the fact in the pre-season special that sets up the plot. But once it got started it was always World Tour.

Yeah for most of the show she seemed like the sensible/straight man type which is why I was sure she would win but by the end they made her a little crazy

I suppose, to be fair, reality tv challenge/game shows usually aren't won (or even really played by) sensible people

Gwen is kinda hot.

Worst girl though.

Reminder that Heather is best girl

>Thread

I remember marathoning this over a few days in the summer of 2010. Good times before things went to shit in 2011.

It was alright

bump

It was an awful show from Canada, which is redundant but still.
A half-assed, contemporary rip-off of Survivor during the late 2000's and early 2010's, which was the peak of reality shows. No different than a late-night show cartoon in the 90's.

Since reality shows are largely dying, so is this show's rewatchability. Those days are gone. Fuck this show. Literally made to appeal to the market. Kids liked it because they got a kid-version of survivor.

Take your trash flash and go back to Canadia, with Atomic Betty and Johnny Test

I only watched the first 2 seasons, did we get anymore stuff like heather topless?