How can we expect Trump to run the white house when he can't even run his diet?

How can we expect Trump to run the white house when he can't even run his diet?
Trump just released his medical details, including the information that he is 5'2" 331 pounds. That makes him clinically obese.
We can't risk someone so unhealthy entering the white house.
#MakeDonaldTrumpaHealthyWeightAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDDCKvCQ0RA
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37376925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>manlet presidents

Saged

Can you blame him for being a little heavy? His taco bowls are the best.

Is this body shaming? In 2016? Are you literally kidding me?

>331 pounds

Measurements aren't even right, GTFO you fucking SHILL

This. Also, hillary clearly has lung cancer and parkinsons, and she ain't no spring chicken either, a literal uumpa luumpa. Even if she was healthy, she has accepted bribes in the hundreds of millions from corporate and foreign parties and doesn't know how to handle classified information.

He is 6"5 103 pounds

>5'2
More like 6'2

>criticizing Trump over his weight in an American election
>thinking thats a good idea

He is 7'2" 97 pounds

>Thinking someone's fucking DIET makes them unfit for office
Holy fucking shit the US election is such a joke when it comes to partisan politics

Get a fucking life OP

Don't call my God-Emperor a fucking manlet, you fuck. He's 7'6" 535 pounds of pure liberal-shredding, puss - pounding muscle.

Wait I think that was Harambe

well look what we have here, another vegan faggot who thinks 20 extra pounds of fat is a bad thing. Look at this little fucking shill with is fag kale salad sucking the dick of the vegetable oil industry, trying to promote skinny bitch bodies that got no weight to throw around with cracking veins and disorganized neurons. Trump is so fucking healthy. He is 70 fucking years old and he jets around the country doing multiple rallies a day, interviews, pressers, go suck a dick you disgusting vegan faggot shill. You probably have black skin. For sheezy my fucking nigger.

>Weight
>Murica

lolnicetry.png

Hilary is pretty clearly overweight as well

>331 lbs
>5'2

Can someone draw a picture of that?

>Implying Hillary's BMI isn't just as high
I'll take the chubby guy over the fat woman who can't stand on her own and strokes out on a weekly basis

#fatshamingisokwhendemocratsdoit

as opposed to what?
a walking corpse that spews green goo?

Still better than hillary.

lol he is 5'7''

nice try libfag

FUCK YOU misogynist shit lord

This thread is fat shaming OP, I am disgraced with Hillary's distasteful rhetoric and CTR employees.

How dare you CTR.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDDCKvCQ0RA

Shame on you.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37376925

>Mr Trump released the letter following a recent physical examination by Dr Harold N ((Bornstein)).

>The 70-year-old is listed as 6ft 3in (1.9 metres) and weighing 236lb (107kg).

>The letter comes as his rival Hillary Clinton returns to the campaign trail after time off with pneumonia, appearing briefly to reporters.

$0.15 has been deposited in your account.

>How can we expect Trump to run the white house when he can't even run his diet?

What's wrong with his diet?

Are you saying it's going to cause seizures, fainting spells, pneumonia, coughing fits, pants of shit?

Because I think hillary has a worse diet... consisting of pharmaceuticals.

Guy is 70 years old. He can be as fat as he wants.

Hes 6'2 and weight around 230
Wtf are you smoking?
You ape

Wait, wait a minute...

Is Hillary trying to Fat Shame Trump?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dumbass. The real question is this: Why did the "artist" choose to make the statue completely nude except for that Masonic ring on his finger?