Do you remember Dee Dee's friends, Lee Lee and Mee Mee from the Cartoon Network Show, Dexter's Laboratory?

Do you remember Dee Dee's friends, Lee Lee and Mee Mee from the Cartoon Network Show, Dexter's Laboratory?

Yes Timbox, I remember

I remember they existed.

And?

I vaguely remember this.
Didn't they dress up Dexter or something?

Dee Dee's Asian friend Lee Lee?

lee lee best girl

wtf is wrong with her feet?

Your nuggies are getting cold user

I do remember Lee Lee actually getting some character development in the IDW Dexter's Lab comic

Now, here are two drawings that I've did, both of which are on one of Dee Dee's friends(other than an African american girl named Mee Mee), an Asian girl by the name of LeeLee from Dexter's Laboratory.

The first one has her in a Japanese-like kimono:

And here's another depicting LeeLee from Dexter's Laboratory being clad in Japanese samurai-like armor and wielding a sword (and without her helmet, though I drew what Lee Lee's helmet as a warrior girl may have look like based on an actual Samurai helmet with a little bit of Greco-Roman design in her Samurai helmet)

In that drawing I portrayed Dee Dee's Asian friend, Lee Lee from Dexter's Laboratory not as an idiotic girl who who loves cutesy stuff and toys and even ballet, and, among other things, would not actually fight crime like Dee Dee and Mee Mee (as in the Dexter's Laboratory Charlie's Angels parody and spoof, G.I.R.L. Squad), but rather as a heroic warrior girl, kinda like a female version of Samurai Jack (Genndy Tartakovsky's other Cartoon Network show, besides Dexter's Laboratory and Sym-Bionic Titan).

That's gay

I think you should practice allot more

Lee Lee is Asian and Mee Mee is African American. And as for their filmography, Lee Lee and Mee Mee, Dee Dee's friends, appeared in the following Dexter's Laboratory episodes so far: Double Trouble, Tribe Called Girl, Beard to be Feared, That Crazy Robot!, Techno Turtle, G.I.R.L. Squad, Dee Dee's Tail, Better off Wet, Trick or Treehouse, and last but not least, Dee Dee's Rival.

Like Mandark's sister, Olga Lalavava, Lee Lee and Mee Mee are notorious for not appearing outside the earlier 1990's seasons of the official Dexter's Laboratory canon, but I wish I should bring them back for maybe something like a twelve-part live action/animated theatrical big screen, big budget fantasy epic based on and featuring characters from Dexter's Laboratory and the Powerpuff Girls, and with such characters brought to life as traditional 2D hand drawn 'toons, entitled Dexter's Odyssey, for which Dee Dee's Asian Friend, Lee Lee should be the main central female protagonist besides Dee Dee, and should be also referred to as Leilung'salu and/or The Avatar. Or something like that. Just kidding.

Are you Timbox? Sounds like something he would do

she is SO into him

what did she mean by that?

She wants the D.

>BRAZZERS

I know it's you, Timbox. You always specify the show a character is from whenever you bring up their name.

How's Dexter's Odyssey going?

My god.

>To DEE Concluded

that's allot of 9's you got there m8

Fuck that noise. Mee Mee is where it's at.

Is this official or is some bullshit fanart? Because the art looks pretty shitty.

It's official. If the art looks "shitty" to you, it might be because it's more based on the latter Chris Savino run of the show where the look of the show got an overhaul, as opposed to the earlier Genndy Tartakovsky run.