How did Luv infiltrate the LAPD twice, kill a person each time (including a department head), and get away with it?

How did Luv infiltrate the LAPD twice, kill a person each time (including a department head), and get away with it?

she's a super robot assassin in a science fiction movie.

Wallace corp runs the world, has way more power than some police force

That's not an explanation, but a description.

So...what? She paid off every security person in the building? Hacked all the cameras before she went in? It's actually MORE plausible that the station simply has no cameras, and that's highly implausible.

Wallace is above the law.

That doesn't put him above logic.

They're in an anarcho-libertarian society where mega corporations run the state. Wallace literally used his influence to bring Replicants back, which would be like Bill Gates convincing the government to make trial by combat legal again.

Because leo did it in the first one. It's a subliminal reminder of the things you loved once when you were younger. You probably didn't even noticed it. but you brain did

That's obvious, but doesn't specifically explain this plot hole.

Oh, sure. Cool. Wow.

Where did you think all that blood in the police hallways came from?

look at the size of the wallace corp building then look at the surrounding city to get a clue.

It doesn't matter how many cameras there are when you are above the law

In the Dickverse the privatized police are notoriously inept and constantly hoodwinked by various factions, also yeah, Wallace is above the law.

things that are not explained != plothole

That's even more retarded than the whole corporate omnipotence thing. Police officers have guns.

>plot hole
i don't think you understand what a plot hole is

You are probably one of those retards that watch Cinemasins all day and think this shit is trying to mock the movies

How would the men/AI watching the cameras know that Luv was above the law?

>notoriously inept

Oh, sure. That's convenient. Yep, I'm satisfied.

>In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.
>illogical events

Seems like a plot hole to me.

I mean, in the book Replicants managed to set up a mock police station to trick Deckard and send him off on wild goose chases, and another replicant infiltrates LAPD pretending to be a blade runner from the USSR.

>complaining about illogical events in a robot science fiction film

That's fucking stupid. The more I learn about this universe, the more I dislike it.

>Oh, sure. That's convenient. Yep, I'm satisfied.

I'm glad you are, because that's what the writer of the source material intended. Why do you write like a fag, do you think this makes you seem smart like epic Rick from Rick and Morty?

They probably saw Luv on the camera and knew she was Wallace's right hand man so they realized they couldn't do anything about her stealing and killing shit

deleted scenes

>Disliking PKD

That's because you're a low IQ pleb.

the book doesn't dwell too much on the same themes the movie does.

the book talks a lot about religion, capitalism, middle class america.

it is worth checking out but the movie is way better

He's really not that great of a writer

>the movie is way better

lol get the fuck out seriously

Wait till you see the sequel novels.

In terms of literaly technique maybe, but the scope and impact of his ideas remain unmatched. The only writer to rival him in that field is J.G Ballard. Get some taste scrub.

bad writing

>Replicants can't lie

Literally two seconds later

>I'm going to tell Wallace you shot me

His ideas are way better than his writing. Too bad it's impossible to get thru his awful prose to enjoy those ideas

You can't be this retarded.

the better question is:

How does your Mom manage your idiocy that stems from your autism?

Newsflash: No one fucking cares.

Hopefully you dislike enough to stop posting.

you haven't read the book and you're calling it fucking stupid? how old are you?

>inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot

there is literally nothing inconsistent about a character who it is established acts above the law acting above the law

Bad writing. Wallace Corp is serious business. You think they would own the cops, and have access to their computers.

if wallace corp is powerful enough to kill police officers with impunity then why does it need to kill police officers at all? shouldn't luv just be able to make a phone call, if she's soooo powerful, and get the information that she needs?

you're not even close to baseline if you actually believe that anyone working on this movie, including the writers, bothered to read the script even once all the way through

It's the LAPD