Celebrate American Greatness

>take Mexico's National Dish, the burrito
>take France's National Dish, the meat patty
>take Canada's National Dish, combining lettuce and tomato
>American greatness on display

Are other countries even trying? America continues to turn the fine dining industry on its head with this type of ingenuity. Step up your game rest of the world. We are cucking you ATM

Im pretty sure Whopperito is not acctualy that much of a succes sale-wise or taste-wise. Other than the obvious bait post, I gotta agree america have some of the best fast-food industries everywhere. Other countries can be proud of their traditional cousine too, so we are all gucci together. :)

Anyone else try their new Cheetos chicken fries? I have mixed opinions about them. What did you guys think?

Thanks Yugoslavia. We make a great team

Looks like it tastes like freedom

Reviewbrah hated it IIRC, I always Ligen to him

Fuck that looks good. If that's real I'm gonna have to get one for lunch today.

That looks fucking nasty, who puts pickles in a burrito?

Name one fast food reviewbrah has totally enjoyed recently. He's so jaded by getting doxxed that he finds flaws in literally everything now.

Do American really think their food is great?
It's very good for one week... but after that, everything just fucking taste greasy... And all the ingredient always have the same fucking taste (Always the shitty icberg salad, always the same tomato, always the same shitty meat,...)

And for god sake! Stop calling your tasteless yellow plastic "swiss cheese"!
That's the biggest insult ever done to my culture.

They tried.

>American greatness on display

"In late 2010, 3G Capital of Brazil acquired a majority stake in BK in a deal valued at US$3.26 billion. The new owners promptly initiated a restructuring of the company to reverse its fortunes. 3G, along with partner Berkshire Hathaway, eventually merged the company with Canadian-based doughnut chain Tim Hortons under the auspices of a new Canadian-based parent company, Restaurant Brands International."

from wiki

literally "shitty and overpriced piadina". No thanks

medpack gets triggered, live on Sup Forums

But famalam, buffalo wings, southern cuisine, and bbq are pretty top tier. I agree that everything we try to emulate is pretty trash, which is why you have to make your own stuff here. People who don't cook at home regularly are the types that get the greasy and fatty shit from cheap restaurants.

>wants to lose the war on flavor
>doesn't see the value in making a hamburger edible in one hand so that he can fire his weapon if needed

Enjoy getting murdered by the blacks user

>take Canada's National Dish, combining lettuce and tomato
You're making a joke right?

That looks like absolute fucking garbage and this is coming from an american

nastiest thing I have ever gotten from a fast food place. Wet soggy tortilla, tasted nothing like a whopper, sauce was straight ass. I ate half and threw it out.

>0/10
>wouldnt eat again

>first CTR
>Then shill for McDonalds

Have you no self worth?

>murrican cuisine

Closest BK is 30 minutes out, but gonna go to the mall this weekend so I'm gonna pass by

Better than the sticks, worms and rice you monsters eat

>murrican education

Do americans have the BigRösti? Its the best burger mcdonalds has by far

>bacon
>hash browns
>emmentaler cheese
>100% german beef
>some kind of yummy sauce

DAS IST GUT JA

>take France's National Dish, the meat patty
u wot

He's right u kno

how come America is the biggest importer of brazilian jungle beef? That shit is riddled with blowfly and parasites yet you throw it in a sandwich and eat it till you can't move.

You guys know Burritos are not a traditional Mexican Dish.

Burritos are more TexMex - or American Mexican food.

Posole is a Traditional Mexican Dish.

No but that looks pretty good

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Targeted marketing in 2016 is weird.

No but Carls Jr has like a billion burgers with crispy onion straws.
Denny's has a "Slamburger" which is a fried egg, hashbrowns, bacon, two types of cheese, beef patty, and some kinda sauce on it though.
So you get an entire breakfast and a burger.

Burritos are a traditional Mexican Dish, believe me i know better

Lol good post reviewbrah

Nice dubs, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Burger-King is good for Burgers, hence the name. A Burger place making a burrito based off a burger is bound to go wrong. Creative as hell, but wrong. Definitely useful for advertising and dick flinging, but probably not too popular.

A surprisingly diplomatic answer, he's cool.

This is probably about how I'd stand on the matter.

>national dish

we are not the ones that copy other cultures and make good ffood a shitty piece of smelly crap.

American cheese =/= swiss cheese what the fuck

Why do I feel like some swiss posters are as dumb as the stereotype leaf

Try telling that to my Girlfriend and her Family. They are From Jalisco and they said they never had a burrito at a Traditional Mexican Restaurant in Mexico, only the cities close to the Boarders serve them regularly to appease the Amerifats.

Also her Mom (Only speaks Spanish) has no idea what Burritos are, and when we gave her one she thought it was a Salad Wrap.

It tastes like shit, just get a normal whopper.

>Try telling that to my Girlfriend and her Family

liar piece of shit.

so we dont eat burritos in mexico? thats what you are saying you damm retard?

>Also her Mom (Only speaks Spanish) has no idea what Burritos are, and when we gave her one she thought it was a Salad Wrap.

being this autistic, something doesnt fit OP i think you are just a an autist who hasnt notice yet your own autism

> limit five

Top cuck

Poland, you're allright

Do you think we call kraft singles swiss? We have actual Swiss cheese that's white and full of holes.
And yeah, if you eat fast food for a week it'll start to be gross. You're not supposed to eat it every day. (and if you don't get good tasting food you can get stuff that isn't greasy).

so tellme 1 original american dish?