Do you guys like it when characters randomly start singing?

do you guys like it when characters randomly start singing?

SU does it too much, and more often than not it completely changes the tone of a scene

Other urls found in this thread:

sleeptalker-afterdark.tumblr.com/post/155555334854/pattythenest-king-chimera-i-love-how-the-zoo
youtube.com/watch?v=WOw8un7q_ME&ab_channel=VideoGameSoundtracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one does it enough.

Only if it's good. SU songs aren't though.

No, it always just feels like a cheap way to pad out the runtime even though a stupid amount of effort has to go into any song compared to just the same amount of runtime with normal speech. On top of a number of other quibbles that are even more pedantic pish, but my main one is they just seem like filler even if it's a good song in a good show. Or even a good song in a bad show.

Of course, when they're also bad songs that does not help at all.

sleeptalker-afterdark.tumblr.com/post/155555334854/pattythenest-king-chimera-i-love-how-the-zoo
This is what your goddess thinks of you.

Can someone name one SU song that isn't shit. I feel like SU's soundtrack is done by someone is Down syndrome.

>explicating

Most of them are good. I don't know what you've been listening to. Is rap and dubstep more your speed?

I'd say which song I liked, but I'd just get told my opinions are bad because this is clearly a thread for shitting on SU

>Most of them are good
>complaining about dubstep when SU uses it
You are autistic.

What can I do for you sounds like something you could play before fucking your girlfriend.

are we talking about songs or just music in general now?
because if you're saying the background music is bad too, thems fighting words

>Indigo_Montoya.jpg

What thread doesn't shit on SU?
It's basically a Sup Forums tradition at this point.

>a vocal minority = Sup Forums

Pearls singing voices reminded me of Rayman's gloo gloo

youtube.com/watch?v=WOw8un7q_ME&ab_channel=VideoGameSoundtracks

Or maybe it was something else?

NO

I don't understand how a human being can dislike a decent song, like, ever. Music is always good so long as it isn't outright bad music.

But it's a majority.

SU threads consistently pull in more posters than other cartoons. Plus there was this poll that was up for a day I think on Sup Forums, front page. There were plenty of vocal anti-SU people in the thread, but as the results suggest, they were simply a vocal minority of shitposters. That's how all hatedoms are.

That poll was rigged.

It usually screams "I WANT TO BE A DISNEY FEATURE" But you're not, you're not a Disney feature at all.

What's wrong user, triggered?